Forum › The Zärtlichkeit du Yuri discussion

What do you mean by "that?"

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Well, that sounds like a better solution for everyone involved.

What do you mean by "that?"

Presumably the kind who demands faster releases, since it was brought up just above.

...Ironic.

Your WordPress also gave me one of those pop up android ads that are a bitch to get rid of. What the fuck?

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I don't really have a dog in this fight, and I understand you have some history. But I have to tell you that what you are doing is making an ass of yourself. You're using a matter that doesn't involve you as an excuse to pick a fight.

I myself do the same thing on a fairly regular basis, so I'm generally good at recognizing when someone else does it. At the risk of doing it now, here's some advice from a quarrelsome idiot: just lay off.

I was genuinely curious about what "that" meant and I only said either of those things as a joke, call it playful shit talking if you want.

And no, really..."your phone has been infected with a virus" ad on their WordPress.

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Maybe I'm seeing ill-will that doesn't exist. If so, I apologize.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

@Arckuno
You mean to say that my phone doesn't have a virus?! Shit... I downloaded all that RAM for nothing...

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

...Ironic.

Your WordPress also gave me one of those pop up android ads that are a bitch to get rid of. What the fuck?

I have no control over the ads WordPress is displaying, they display these ads because I'm using a free plan and I don't earn a single cent from it. It must be because of your search history or your cookies/IP address, idk. Also, what's adblocker.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Arc, I can't trigger the ad on my end. What browser and phone are you using? I'll see if I can reproduce it. I've only got a physical s7, but it's pretty easy to emulate anything else.

Ah, and more importantly, was it the homepage or one of the other pages?

last edited at Sep 8, 2018 12:51PM

Chrome on an S7. Haven't had it happen again, so it's possible it got reported and removed by WordPress.

Also, how are we supposed to keep your beautiful site up and running for free if I use adblock? :V

Edit: pretty sure it was from clicking on a release.

Super secret edit: Yo dpf, what's the point of censoring banter? I couldn't give a fuck if they have a donation button, but it is a way to get rid of ads.

last edited at Sep 8, 2018 4:52PM by

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

The only future is self-hosted werc sites.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

What was TZdY up to last year...?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmcu5Bv27VE

Myjoydeadmall002
joined Jan 8, 2020

Sorry if this isn't the place to ask, but how come you've removed your translations of I Scream and Happy I Scream from the site?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Sorry if this isn't the place to ask, but how come you've removed your translations of I Scream and Happy I Scream from the site?

Hey. This wasn't actually the scanlation group's choice, Nekomura requested us (Dynasty Reader) to remove the titles directly, and we obliged her request. You can find the entire list of titles here.

Myjoydeadmall002
joined Jan 8, 2020

Hey. This wasn't actually the scanlation group's choice, Nekomura requested us (Dynasty Reader) to remove the titles directly, and we obliged her request. You can find the entire list of titles here.

Thank you for your reply!

To reply you must either login or sign up.