Forum › Kagaku Chop discussion

5078c11faafb542156639addbfc83dc4440cf9d2_hq
joined Apr 22, 2018

OMG this manga feels nostalgically like nichijou. It's hilarious!! I can't wait for the other chapters

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I find it more similar to Kill Me Baby. Because it is by the author of Kill Me Baby.
I was surprised to see this get translated having been aware of its existence for a while but didn't think it would get done.

5078c11faafb542156639addbfc83dc4440cf9d2_hq
joined Apr 22, 2018

Oo now that I think bout it your right~ graci!

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Looks like Chizuru left Yuru Yuri and got her own series

joined Oct 26, 2016

A treadmill that moves the same distance as the steps taken on it? Amazing, now I can get places while running!

joined Dec 28, 2016

Having worked with explosive chemicals before, every one of these scenes where they're holding glass containers and then drop two hypergolic liquids together and it explodes blowing out the building windows and presumably the glass itself, but they still have all their fingers, annoy me. They should be writhing in pain with their hand dismembered, but not only do they have their hands intact, their clothes are untouched and they're not covered in glass shrapnel embedded in their skin.

joined Jul 4, 2015

You're a real joy to be around, aren't you?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Looks like Chizuru left Yuru Yuri and got her own series

This is what happens if you feed her chocolate after midnight and get her wet.

The main reason only venerable wise magicians can sell you a Chitose or Chizuru.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Having worked with explosive chemicals before, every one of these scenes where they're holding glass containers and then drop two hypergolic liquids together and it explodes blowing out the building windows and presumably the glass itself, but they still have all their fingers, annoy me. They should be writhing in pain with their hand dismembered, but not only do they have their hands intact, their clothes are untouched and they're not covered in glass shrapnel embedded in their skin.

She's just that good - top of her class.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Looks cute, but the gags are still as dull as Kill Me Baby. Not bad so far though.

Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

This is a comedy manga with no basis in real life. You know like Tom & jerry. It's kind of like that.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

"As long as people buy useless things by mistake, it's fine"
Damn....Kaduho better writes something other than "comedy" too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.