Forum › Lily Love discussion

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Sep 19, 2015

Every. Single. Chapter. I'm like ARGH YOU CAN'T END IT HERE!!!
Good stuff. (LL2 btw)

last edited at Jul 20, 2018 5:44PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Every. Single. Chapter. I'm like ARGH YOU CAN'T END IT HERE!!!
Good stuff. (LL2 btw)

You will loooove ending from ch18 :P

RomanticGuy153
joined May 21, 2018

Is it sarcasm for a even bigger cliffhanger end or for a more light end? ^^"
At least, it still way more light than some of the Pulse ending (my poor heart ^^")

last edited at Jul 23, 2018 12:33PM

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Is it sarcasm for a even bigger cliffhanger end or for a more light end? ^^"
At least, it still way more light than some of the Pulse ending (my poor heart ^^")

Definitely sarcasm.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Definitely sarcasm.

<3

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Have I ever mentioned how lovely is the name "three musqueerteers"? It's so funny and gay.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Have I ever mentioned how lovely is the name "three musqueerteers"? It's so funny and gay.

was trying my best there :3

joined Jul 27, 2018

Wooow speaking of the ending for this chapter have to wait till next week >.< reading it one by one chap is surely torture haha

RomanticGuy153
joined May 21, 2018

Finally, way less worst than i thought and more realist on some aspect, thank goodness ^^"
Also, funny like it's "three" when you are in fact four, just like the three musqueteers of the story. ^^

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I have no idea how Ploy manages to sleep with a g-string.

joined Jul 27, 2018

I have no idea how Ploy manages to sleep with a g-string.

Forreal It really looks uncomfortable

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Jul 4, 2018

whoa! that kissing scene was very hot! damn ployxice they just fit eachother so goddamn well.
edit: i also love how smug ice acted and how afterwards she got all flustered. "and just damn those beautiful lips of her" omg lol.

last edited at Aug 10, 2018 8:09PM

joined Jul 27, 2018

Nice chapter!! Can’t wait till the next one! When Ice said about the kiss “She’s just trying to get under my skin” I’m just over here like “NO SHE’S NOT ICE!! Remember the bomb she dropped on you when she was drunk?!?” XD

joined May 13, 2018

Loving the Ploy x Ice dynamic, great chemistry and gorgeous the both of them. Can't wait for future chapters. I do like Mook and the other girl, but I just wished they didn't take up too much of this story. So the focus could predominantly be Ice and Ploy, I'm just greedy.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
RomanticGuy153
joined May 21, 2018

Peanut and Butter? XD
Love it!
By the way, is it also their names in thai or it's an equivalent?

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined May 21, 2018

Holding hands, feel like Ratana Satis is reading this forum ^^"

And for the guy, didn't saw this one coming Oo

Please tell me we will not see some explicite yaoi in the next chapters....

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Holding hands, feel like Ratana Satis is reading this forum ^^"

And for the guy, didn't saw this one coming Oo

Please tell me we will not see some explicite yaoi in the next chapters....

She actually does. She has been here before with her account :D I think she reads Dynasty in general too, because I remember a couple of years ago we had two people whose life was very similar to the plot of Pulse, even their names. So I was always wondering if she actually got some ideas from that lol

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

She actually does. She has been here before with her account :D I think she reads Dynasty in general too, because I remember a couple of years ago we had two people whose life was very similar to the plot of Pulse, even their names. So I was always wondering if she actually got some ideas from that lol

I don't think she got idea from the forum... For sure she wasn't here (in comments section) "couple years ago" xD if I remember correctly she made acc after Pulse release

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I don't think she got idea from the forum... For sure she wasn't here (in comments section) "couple years ago" xD if I remember correctly she made acc after Pulse release

I remember these people were talking about RS being here before Pulse. Not saying I think she took that idea from there, but after that situation with that person in the thread happened, a couple of months later Pulse was released.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Ohh so I misunderstood you. Well so maybe she made acc when we started publishing Lily Love on Dynasty xD I don't remember xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.