Forum › Rain and First Love discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I've always liked this one. The art's a bit dodgy in spots (especially the noses), but in the end it's the flow of the story that matters.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Noses got bigger and bigger as it went on xD

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

I like it, had a sweet story with a happy ending!!!

didn't notice the noses, guess I will have to reread... not because of the heartfelt yuri romance, no its the noses, definitely the noses XD

Horriblesubs-saki-the-nationals-02-720p-mkv_snapshot_03-24_2014-01-14_21-55-32_thumb
joined Apr 30, 2014

Hahahaha... Well that was cute..... Straight girl? falls for her bestfriend since she realized she was inlove? with her all along..... Thought it's alittle unrealistic it's cute

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hahahaha... Well that was cute..... Straight girl? falls for her bestfriend since she realized she was inlove? with her all along..... Thought it's alittle unrealistic it's cute

Dunno if she was straight in the first place, they seem to be at an age where having a boyfriend is more a social thing than a reflection of sexuality or actual romance.

joined May 3, 2014

I like it, had a sweet story with a happy ending!!!

didn't notice the noses, guess I will have to reread... not because of the heartfelt yuri romance, no its the noses, definitely the noses XD

what nose???

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Dunno if she was straight in the first place, they seem to be at an age where having a boyfriend is more a social thing than a reflection of sexuality or actual romance.

Yeah, the whole thing where she wouldn't even hold hands with the guy struck me as a bit of a "tell". And the thought of kissing him didn't seem to make her, like, scared-but-excited, just "Whoa, that would be bad!" Suggests that basically she just wasn't into guys.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

im so glad im able to read this now. very cute. :)

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Ebi-chan's face on that last panel is so cute, though.

last edited at Jan 13, 2016 6:13PM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Damn that was cute!

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

So she knows??

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

CUTE. Yea agreed with Nezchan, Ebi is most likely not straight.

joined Apr 29, 2019

i feel like most yuri mangas imply gay if they show girls having a hard time being "intimate" (even just holding hands) with their male "interest"

To reply you must either login or sign up.