Forum › Big Breasted Senpai and Small Breasted Kouhai discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

Grass, greener, fences...

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

Glorious oneshot, I must say.
Really liked the flat chested character!

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

As a small breated woman with a big breasted girlfriend... I can kinda relate?

My ex was... FF cup, I think. She had back pain and often talked about breast reduction, so I think too big is a serious problem.

On the other hand, I'm A/B cup and I too can relate to this. I think it's great that I can lay comfortably on top of my breasts, but I wouldn't mind some extra centimeters.

joined Apr 22, 2018

Good job kaba yama

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

It's true: Most girls with big (I mean huge!) boobies want them to be smaller. Most girls with small (I mean tiny!) boobies want them to be bigger.
There's a small % of 'in-between is just right' women who are perfectly happy.
It's just human nature to want something you don't have, eh?

Ps: DFC is justice!

well....smaller breasted women can only see the large size and go off of the assumption that that is what everyone likes. they don't understand everything that comes with larger sizes. the discomfort when doing like ANYTHING active. back pain. the early sagging (no matter how well you take care of em it's going to happen earlier than someone of a smaller size) the never find any cute bras your size unless you pay up the wazzoo and order online. hard to sleep on your back. on your stomach. the horrible treatment and looks from men. the love hate relationship that's tenfold with your bra compared to smaller sizes. oh how glorious it feels to take your bra off...but go around without it during the day and it's almost a relief to put it back on. so for us with larger sizes it's more than just "wanting what you don't have."

i know it's mostly a lack of understanding, but a part of me still feels a bit irked whenever i hear anyone say they wish their cup size was bigger. ALL boob sizes are beautiful ladies, don't hate what you were born to be! it might seem like a small matter, but you probably wouldn't be you in some way if you grew with a different cup size.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

It's true: Most girls with big (I mean huge!) boobies want them to be smaller. Most girls with small (I mean tiny!) boobies want them to be bigger.
There's a small % of 'in-between is just right' women who are perfectly happy.
It's just human nature to want something you don't have, eh?

Ps: DFC is justice!

well....smaller breasted women can only see the large size and go off of the assumption that that is what everyone likes. they don't understand everything that comes with larger sizes. the discomfort when doing like ANYTHING active. back pain. the early sagging (no matter how well you take care of em it's going to happen earlier than someone of a smaller size) the never find any cute bras your size unless you pay up the wazzoo and order online. hard to sleep on your back. on your stomach. the horrible treatment and looks from men. the love hate relationship that's tenfold with your bra compared to smaller sizes. oh how glorious it feels to take your bra off...but go around without it during the day and it's almost a relief to put it back on. so for us with larger sizes it's more than just "wanting what you don't have."

i know it's mostly a lack of understanding, but a part of me still feels a bit irked whenever i hear anyone say they wish their cup size was bigger. ALL boob sizes are beautiful ladies, don't hate what you were born to be! it might seem like a small matter, but you probably wouldn't be you in some way if you grew with a different cup size.

Thanks for the text. I know all boob sizes are beautiful, but it does get to me when I look at the mirror and see my practically flat chest, because I feel very unattractive and ugly. It makes me think I'm flawed for not having curves, that I'm less desirable than other women. I know a lot of this is just societal beauty standards and I should fight against that, but at the end of the day I still feel kind of like crap about it.

Vhedwvd
joined Dec 10, 2017

Showing a guy ripping his pants off at the end of a yuri manga whilst a female character from said yuri manga is blushing over him taking his pants off... kinda ticks me off.

Kinda agree - but only because I don't get what it is referencing or what meme it is etc so its just some meaningless stripping guy in a yuri manga lol. But since some people think its amazing it must mean something lol.

Oh, but the manga was good :)

It does make me wonder though if ALL small breasted women want bigger boobs?

It was supposed to be some sort of emote.
Like the girl wanted to take her pants off after seeing the other girl's chest.
Explaining jokes makes it less funny

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Smerfy posted:

Explaining jokes makes it less funny

How exactly is understanding a joke you previously didn't understand somehow less funny than not understanding it?

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Kouhai is seriously adorable! Please tell me the author wrote more of those two. On that note, this is missing two pages.

I thought it ended too soon

Nah, that won't change anything. The missing pages are just a title page and a character profile page from the Pixiv upload.

So? A title page is a title page; it shouldn't be simply dropped for no good reason. And a character profile can provide interesting details about the character(s) it discusses.

Doctoraaaaaa
joined Apr 14, 2015

I also tear up upon seeing attactive women

Doctoraaaaaa
joined Apr 14, 2015

boobs are neat!

TheWidow-Sensei
Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

The title summarizes perfectly lots of comics released on this web.

last edited at Aug 4, 2018 9:40AM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

A true lesbo loves all kinds of breasts ❤
Also, I made an screenshot montage of this one-shot and put as my avatar

last edited at Aug 5, 2018 7:45AM

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

A true lesbo loves all kinds of breasts ❤

Amen, sister.

last edited at Aug 5, 2018 12:30PM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

All kinds of breads?

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

All kinds of breads?
Do breads have breasts?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

All kinds of breads?
Do breads have breasts?

Well, some do

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Damm that credit page is a whole new level of shitposting

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Updated with the cover page and the character profiles from the Pixiv version.

So? A title page is a title page; it shouldn't be simply dropped for no good reason. And a character profile can provide interesting details about the character(s) it discusses.

What? Dunno what you're talking about. Never said it was dropped or that it wouldn't be done.

last edited at Aug 9, 2018 12:09AM

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

I love those type of credit pages where they give us important info!

To reply you must either login or sign up.