Forum › The Life After Retirement of Magical Girls discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

inb4 Nanoha moonlights as a visiting instructor to the school

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

The only good gender benders I've read are "Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl"

For real.

Got suckered in by "Kanojo ni Naru Hi - Another" (sites tagging that as yuri can jump off a cliff, by the way). It even HAS A LESBIAN WHO USED TO BE A GUY. The protag even brings her up when talking to a therapist after gender-swapping, and the therapist goes "Oh, she's just different and weird. YOU are going to want to hop on some dick." Protag fucking ends up falling in love with the guy she hated the most pre-swap!

Though "Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai" is coming along, and the protag shows no interest in guys, along with every other girl falling for her.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

There is a forum here for disccusing the author rather then then the series in question, which only transformation is possibly that of a girl into a mgaical girl which you guys are not talking about.

Author Haruse Hiroki thread: https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/discuss?tag_id=4532

17___peppa_renon_chan_by_tsuukiyomi-d8c0h52
joined Jul 17, 2018

Damn, this chapter's got me shipping Shijima with Lilas even more than I already do!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This was a cute chapter. xD
Also, if this gets animated, I want Caretaker to be voiced by Rikiya Koyama with his regular voice.

For those who don't know Koyama
I wanted a role compilation but the closest I could find was a song compilation. :C

Also, I really didn't see when chapter 3 came out. I hadn't even read chapter 2.

last edited at Aug 24, 2018 12:49AM

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

Shijima is like Kamuri but with dorkiness

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Sasari is definitely shaping up to be a favorite of mine. She tries...

It would also be interesting to learn more about the backstory of the other two, though; this dark magical girl rebellion seems interesting!

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

She's doing her best, the little axes femme warmed my heart

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Gay.

joined Jul 26, 2016

It would also be interesting to learn more about the backstory of the other two, though; this dark magical girl rebellion seems interesting!

Tried looking up the mentioned year but no hits :(

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

Sasari is my kind of magical gal.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Definitely shipping Shijimama x Sasari.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Ah game just like anything if you used to much you become addicted. It take insane amounts of will power to withstood it.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Sad that this hasn't been updated in a while, got a lot of laughs out of me

To reply you must either login or sign up.