Forum › Koiyami Gladiolus discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Reversal?
Good read. Odd to see something nice from Orico.

last edited at May 26, 2014 8:09PM

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

In the classroom? How risky can these two get? ;P

Interesting, I like it.

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

Nice read!!!
I really hope there is a sequel to Orico's Jasmine Monopoly though...

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

I swear I almost thought they were holding a box of cigarettes on page 26 xD But it happened to be juice boxes.

joined Apr 14, 2013

Nice

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

Well wasn't sweet yet hot and spicy

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

That was an abrupt ending. o.o

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

well i meant the next two after this, i liked this one, seriously though i will explain my reasons for not liking the next 2 when we get to those :P
EDIT: oh goddammit i meant the next 2 releases after T-Spin

last edited at May 27, 2014 5:08AM

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

Nice move Touka, to tell her that they can continue at school so she can't skip classes anymore, what I don't get is if Tachibana was avoiding Touka after the kiss and the confession thing, why listening to her and go to school anyways? O.o but then again well played Touka XD

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

well i meant the next two after this, i liked this one, seriously though i will explain my reasons for not liking the next 2 when we get to those :P
EDIT: oh goddammit i meant the next 2 releases after T-Spin

Knew what you meant :p

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

It wasn't bad.. but the infirmary is too much used in this kind of doujinshi. Just where is the nurse? xDD

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

nice, :3

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

The dialogs are frankly strange о_О Short and non-informating at all ._.

joined Dec 18, 2014

Maybe I am just too tired right now but I didn't even get half of the plot.

Screen%20shot%202015-09-08%20at%209.16.20%20am
joined Jun 26, 2013

The dialogs are frankly strange о_О Short and non-informating at all ._.

But that's what makes this one great! It leaves the situation for everyone to see for themselves, instead of spoon-feeding it as the story goes on. Omniscience doesn't leave nearly as much room for nice surprises.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Gotta say, Reversal is one of the best tags on the reader. Right up there with Adult life and Age gap. And Yuri itself, of course.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Nezchan posted:

Gotta say, Reversal is one of the best tags on the reader. Right up there with Adult life and Age gap. And Yuri itself, of course.

So what you're saying is that if it says " Adult Life Age Gap Reversal Yuri " we jump on that shit like grass after walking on black pavement in summer.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nezchan posted:

So what you're saying is that if it says " Adult Life Age Gap Reversal Yuri " we jump on that shit like grass after walking on black pavement in summer.

In bare feet, yo!

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

I liked it. Good job. Art is fantastic.

last edited at Sep 27, 2016 1:22AM

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Interesting read. Love me some delinquent Yuri.

Anyone know what the credit page image is from?

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Delinquent Reversal never disappoints

joined Dec 14, 2019

Maybe I am just too tired right now but I didn't even get half of the plot.

whaatt?? really? it’s so good thoughhh prolly my favorite oneshot tbh

i urge u to reread it >:3

if not, it’s basically the cliche delinquent x studious quiet girl except the quiet girl tops in their relationship (uwuwuwu) the story starts off with the two girls skipping class/sharing lunch during lunchtime & the delinquent jokingly asks if she’s invited love with her, to which she replied yes. The delinquent is caught off guard after the quiet girl kissed her and she stayed home for whatever reason i don’t remember (too lazy to check) & the quiet girl was like uwu let’s have sex :| (that’s her face throughout the doujin) but it didn’t happen bc the delinquent was too shy

then she was tryna pull some riskÿ shit in the classroom & it led to the scene in the infirmary where the roles switched (personal favorite because my cliche finally came true yes we love mainstream shit uwu) then they prolly start dating or smth idk the ending was a bit anticlimactic but still a really good read bc we got to see blushing touka uwu

To reply you must either login or sign up.