Forum › Earth Girls discussion

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Juna is so negative, a plague for the village. Got healed, house, she can stay, steal a wife and no thanks only to Katra.
Katra is so dumb and carefree. I am getting not like her. She met this girl and already have sex with. She thinking cheating on Kidaha and someway on Mifuri with a newcommer is acceptable. NO.
Hope they will be together and leave the village to let Mifuri and Kidaha love each other.

I wanted her to end up with Mifuri... But now I want a better girl for Mifuri and Kidaha. If Katra wants a harem just say it and don't do this hidden lol.

last edited at Jul 14, 2018 6:05AM

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I can't bring myself to like this story, it leaves really bad taste.

If you take Mira's stories as anything other than an excuse for girls to have sex, you lose.

Tumblr_mzkufvpuyp1sgerido1_500
joined Oct 25, 2014

Dont know why everyone is so bothered with Katra's harem lul. I mean in these series the act of having sex isnt tied to presumptions and customs. The main characters of the original series Sakina and Yume do it when they first met, cmon xd
As I see it Katra sees it as a way to bond with people she likes-likes and is something that feels nice so why not. The girl has lots of love to give, same as Kidaha (?
I think Kidaha will be alright as long as she has her main waifu Io. We will have to see where this goes, maybe mifuri will grow a pair now that she has more competition and actually tell katra that she loves her more than a friend

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Juna: Hey, you guys shouldn't be doing all this lesbian shit.
Looks at Katra
Also Juna: Shit, I'm gay.

Sums up the chapter pretty well actually lol

Tumblr_pcncujlobx1vjy21go6_250
joined Apr 13, 2014

Can we put some kind of age-gap tag on the latest chapter. I didn't expect it and I had to click off when it happened.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Kidaha sleeps around and it's completely normal... Katra sleeps around and she's a 'complete bitch'... Why do people hate her? She's an airhead and doest really get other people's feelings, but it's also Mifuri's fault for not speaking out...

last edited at Jul 14, 2018 9:44PM

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Meh Katra is a skank. Mifuri should end up with someone better. Also for people who don't get why Kidaha doesn't get the same amount of criticism, it's because her main wife Io is perfectly okay with it as long as Kidaha holds her with the highest affection and that she is her main squeeze. For Katra, Mira decides that Mifuri doesn't get to compete in favor of Juna, so she loses by default, which sucks to people who liked her. And it's not their fault either since Mifuri is clearly the better of the pairing.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Waifu Wars: Dynasty-Scans Edition

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Yeah so if a wonderful person loves me, I can't do anything else but love that person? I mean yeah Mifuri loves her but that doesn't make Katra responsible of returning her feelings and also she doesn't even know how Mifuri feels since she hasn't even said a thing for years! Why is it Katra's fault???

She loves Kidaha (for now), you gotta accept it.

last edited at Jul 15, 2018 2:50AM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

damn katra is way too sexy. her being air-headed makes it even hotter.

joined Aug 21, 2015

I just hope Mifuri and katri get together and not juna. I don't want mifuri heart broken

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I swear thats a steal. A bird called puppy, cant be a coincidence. Aerial Magic has the excat thing.

Zopfli_profile
joined Feb 29, 2016

Sex is wrong and you will go to hell for it

joined Apr 1, 2018

Update

joined Aug 21, 2015

When is the next update

So when is the next chapter going to be?

joined Aug 21, 2015

When Is the next chapter of earth girl

last edited at Oct 20, 2018 12:48AM

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Is this a meme or something or just some random trying to troll?

joined Sep 6, 2018

It’s a troll. May the moderator gods strike trolls down.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Sorry to everyone who likes this story, but I find this one really disappointing on all aspects. And I love all of Mira's other works, especially the early Earth Girls.

I'm really just hate-reading at this point.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Holy cat fight, cat woman! Now I gotta stay tuned to this bat channel.

Thank goodness for the NSFW or this manga would surely die from lack of interest. I mean, there could be a manga version of this storyline without nudity, but the visual quality would have to go “old school” to keep readers glued to the story.

Mira never disappoints.

4adf5be886aff826fa2dee520f174537
joined Apr 25, 2018

"Today? I played with Kukka!" "We picked up flowers!" I'm here loosing my shit over this 'cause "kukka" literally means "a flower" in Finnish..

Ruiko2
joined Sep 8, 2016

It was nice to see classic Yume/Sakina all over again. It's strangely refreshing to see how little turbulence that pair has at the current timeline compared to the start of the series, and compared to the current 3-way war that just might tear the village apart.

I don't understand why Io isn't attempting to try to defuse the situation, though...

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Katra doesn't deserve their love tbh

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

It’s a troll. May the moderator gods strike trolls down.

That being said if sex was indeed wrong then we are all hellspawn and im ok with that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.