joined Mar 23, 2011

ew ew ew lolicon+het+NSFW= worst thing uploaded on this site

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

That's nice.

joined May 24, 2014

That's nice.

Ignore that Idiot, It's about time someone uploaded this entire gem into this site and FUCK Tv Tropes for erasing this manga from their site

last edited at May 24, 2014 8:38PM

Fantastic

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

You do realize that you are in a site full of underage girls f-ing the shit out of each other, right?

Anw, I was going to pass (too much to read >_>), but since you guys put a good word for it I will give it a shot.

joined Jan 31, 2013

good words

joined Jan 31, 2013

Agree so much

__atago_kantai_collection_drawn_by_unagimaru__599e7464aad069784080b95374e08f40%20(1)
joined Apr 1, 2014

Oh my god, chapter twelve...wow.

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

It's about time someone uploaded this entire gem into this site and FUCK Tv Tropes for erasing this manga from their site

True - KnJ was a great read. I just can't seem to understand those people who immediately go all defensive if something approaches a topic they feel uncomfortable about or which they consider taboo - stick a label at it and trash it without even giving it a chance.

I won't deny that KnJ has some fanservice and I know some will take offence at it, but it never actually crosses that line and all in all it is more of a drama focussing on the issues and problems each of the characters has to face. Especially in later chapters I even welcomed the fanservice and the bickering as a breather from all the drama.^^

So give it a chance!

last edited at May 25, 2014 6:16AM

joined Feb 7, 2013

Drama~~~~!
I actually thought those parts were quite well done.

And while some (I dare say most) of the loli stuff on this site is far worse than Kodomo no Jikan (and indeed some anime series even), I feel far more uncomfortable seeing the fanservice in this series. Probably because Rin feels more like a real person than a cardboard cutout, watching her explore sexuality with all the awkwardness of a kid is... awkward.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Not really into loli in the first place (in fact I wish there was a lot more college/adult life stuff since high school is overdone), but Het + NSFW pretty much make it an automatic NO SALE for me.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Not really into loli in the first place (in fact I wish there was a lot more college/adult life stuff since high school is overdone), but Het + NSFW pretty much make it an automatic NO SALE for me.

Very true. Seeing this doujin is a big NOPE for me. Done.

last edited at May 25, 2014 11:18AM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

And while some (I dare say most) of the loli stuff on this site is far worse than Kodomo no Jikan (and indeed some anime series even), I feel far more uncomfortable seeing the fanservice in this series. Probably because Rin feels more like a real person than a cardboard cutout, watching her explore sexuality with all the awkwardness of a kid is... awkward.

^ This.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Should also toss in here that the power dynamic of age gap when it's two females is nowhere near the same as an adult male and little girl. Again, I'm not a fan of loli in the first place (I like age gap but with a much higher baseline age) so either way isn't exactly a turn-on, but let's not pretend the two are equivalent.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

/\___/ヽ
               /  ''''''   '''''' \
            |:::::: (●),  、(●)|
            |::::    ,,ノ(、_, )ヽ、,,..|
            |::::    `-=ニ=-'  | IliKET hEP artwIT htHEB bs
               \    `ニニ´  /
.        __ __ ,.〈\   _ /
       /: : < : : : : : : \  /゙i ゙i、
      , ' .: : : : : : : : : : :l: : : .∨',:::::ト|゙i \_
.     { : : : : : : : :゙i : : :」 : : ::', Y´゙i. |: : : : .\
      |: : : : : : : : :\ : : :\ : ',|::::::i |: : : : ',: : `,
     ', : : : : : : : : : | : : : : : : :.',:::::゙i|: : : : . ',: : }
       (,:/:/ニ`ン---r : : : : : ',::::| : : : : : ',: : ',
        `: ´ : : : :V ,r'二ヽ_: : : : :',:|: : : : : : ',_,rー'、
       {∨ : : :└」_,r' 二 ヽ: : : : ',|.: >< ̄\.: \
       {: ∨ : : : : :」.ゝ-''゙~ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄: : : : ゙i ム: : : ' ,
         l: : ∨: : : ./: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : 、/: : : : : : }
        }: : : \ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : /゛ ̄: : : : : : : :, '

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

i don't like the author ignored Kuro lesbianism.

last edited at May 25, 2014 10:24PM

Don't know how it was ignored. It's there, just never the focus other than wanting to fuck her best friend.

Oh my, I'm already sensing the stirrings of an amazing thread. Particularly those just coming in here to only project their negative feels and dismiss the manga. heavy breathing

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Don't know how it was ignored. It's there, just never the focus other than wanting to fuck her best friend.

She also wanted to fuck the strict teacher.

Oh my, I'm already sensing the stirrings of an amazing thread. Particularly those just coming in here to only project their negative feels and dismiss the manga. heavy breathing

Isn't that just any old thread? To the point where scanlators are complaining.

last edited at May 25, 2014 11:03PM

joined Dec 16, 2013

I disagree with the NSFW tag it caused misunderstanding about this manga ECCHI is enough.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I disagree with the NSFW tag it caused misunderstanding about this manga ECCHI is enough.

There's too much nudity to get away without it really.

joined May 26, 2014

"True - KnJ was a great read. I just can't seem to understand those people who immediately go all defensive if something approaches a topic they feel uncomfortable about or which they consider taboo - stick a label at it and trash it without even giving it a chance."

1. Some aren't used to making moral or aesthetic judgments on their own. They instead adopt the morals of the people in their community who are moralists. Then, whenever they encounter anything that is in any way related to a thing likely to be forbidden by their community, they can't be sure what their community would decree about it; so they condemn it out of hand.

2. Some are afraid of being labeled lolicons, or maybe even shamed/arrested, etc. in the next puritan crusade of America, which may then be aided by the records of the NSA. If I were young, I would be afraid of that too. Those records may be around for decades, and you never can tell when the USA is going to start up another"moral" crusade.

joined Dec 16, 2013
  1. Some aren't used to making moral or aesthetic judgments on their own. They instead adopt the morals of the people in their community who are moralists. Then, whenever they encounter anything that is in any way related to a thing likely to be forbidden by their community, they can't be sure what their community would decree about it; so they condemn it out of hand.

Moral? isn't it much simpler than that? isn't it just fetish? whether you into it or just disgusted
and the rest is made up after the fact. no idea what i'm talking about

joined May 26, 2014

It's both. The story titilates the reader at the outset by suggesting a loli love affair, but that's a red herring. Manga creators do this a lot--put hints of some violation of morals that looks like it's going to happen in the story, but in fact the manga never delivers. The hints are there to keep you reading when and if you get bored.

So the moral upset that a lot of people get when they start reading Kodomo no Jikan is because they got faked out by the artist at the start. They don't stay around to read it all; so they don't find out that many chapters down the road the teacher does turn out to love the little girl, but always like a brother or uncle or something.

AquarianDemocrat
Retry
joined Jan 23, 2012

So the moral upset that a lot of people get when they start reading Kodomo no Jikan is because they got faked out by the artist at the start. They don't stay around to read it all; so they don't find out that many chapters down the road the teacher does turn out to love the little girl, but always like a brother or uncle or something.

You're an idiot, and completely failed to understand the point of the story. Frankly, it amazes me that you could even write this? Did you read the story? Did you read what the Author actually wrote?

Actually, wait, stop, did you even read the last chapter? The part where they kiss and try sex?

To reply you must either login or sign up.