Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I'm in heaven

Hollllly shit man I'm glad I checked in here now I'm real pumped....
Looks like new kinds of character colour swaps tuff?? A new class???? HHHH excited!!

It uses the same color customization system as EOV, though it only let you change hair, eyes and skin seems like they're giving alternate color schemes for the classes from games that didn't have them, what with the edgy looking EO3 Sovereign

Man... 19 classes... Character creation this time will take forever

joined Feb 1, 2018

Y'all need to read Fatal Twelve.

I saw this on steam. Is it good?

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Y'all need to read Fatal Twelve.

I saw this on steam. Is it good?

Personally, I loved it. It was about a 12 hour read going through everything. I don't want to give anything away though, since it is partly a mystery story.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Before I forget: fairly new VN Wolf Tails, you can play as a girl and dialogue/CG does acknowledge your choice. It is a cute and short one, the story is not the best but the yuri content is decent. The link I posted takes you to the patch that unlocks the b00bs, which are pretty nice, but it also has links to steam and their website. It is at 9 bucks atm.

Played both routes, didn't play male. The route split is pretty obvious. Kinda sad there's no threesome route, I mean seriously!? I thought that's what they were going for around the halfway point.

Still annoyed I didn't get the Mei skin, still annoyed Paladins is apparently ready for lauch with all the bugs and less content than before... That's ignoring the horrible Victor re-design.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Just a head's up if anyone who is interested missed it, Stardew Valley's multiplayer is in open beta now.
https://steamcommunity.com/games/413150/announcements/detail/1649883812500123952
Until I can steal and marry that green haired vixen Caroline, I will remain a sad farmer. To the mines!

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

That moment when you drop 3 Iskandars with around 300 quartz when rolling for Emiya...

last edited at May 10, 2018 11:38PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Bloodstain 8-bit classic-vania alongside the metroid-vania Bloodstain. Fucking hyyppppeeeee!!!

That moment when you drop 3 Iskandars with around 300 quartz when rolling for Emiya...

Lmaooo! I feel you, I got Nightingale while rolling for Helena. Mixed feelings alright.

highlanddoggu
joined Apr 6, 2017

Is there anyone that plays global honkai impact and in need of an armada? I made a discord for mine where me and others post yuri of that game. (This game has canon yuri btw and isn't subtext at all)

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Bloodstain 8-bit classic-vania alongside the metroid-vania Bloodstain. Fucking hyyppppeeeee!!!

Curse of the Moon is out now, on basically any system you'd want it for. I played through the PS4 version the other day, it's pretty gorgeous, and the final boss was loads of fun. Just don't tell anyone I put it on filthy casual mode... I am what I am.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Decided to test my waifu out.

last edited at Jun 9, 2018 8:58AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

DMC 5 IS HERE!!!! Nero got a haircut, Dante has a beard...huh? Who cares, DMC is back!

KH3 trailer showed a possessed Aqua! Fuuuuuu- Is the BbS trio just screwed now?

@Trouserwitz You disgust me! it's ok, play the game and enjoy it the way you want!

4* Umu is such a good cockroach, I kinda stopped using her outside of farming because I have the 5* now. She's usually on the back with Cú+ survival CEs, just in case on hard fights.

I should probably post my FC here in case anyone wants to add me. >here later

I have an alt account I don't use much, in case anyone wants it. 5*: Tamamo, Drake. 4*: Helena, Carmilla, Herc, Emiya, Sumanai. I like re-rolling, I might make more

last edited at Jun 10, 2018 8:07PM

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I tend to have that effect on most people, it's cool.

Maybe you guys can help me. I've been thinking about getting into the whole Fate universe (dunno what to call it). I went to a convention a few weeks ago and it was plastered all over, which reminded me that I'm kinda intrigued by it. Where's the best place to start? Anime, manga, game?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

4* Umu is such a good cockroach, I kinda stopped using her outside of farming because I have the 5* now.

If by 5* you mean Bride, I have her too x3 And yea, I'm putting her in almost every team possible, but if I'm against lancers or I can, I try to use both of them as much as possible.

I should probably post my FC here in case anyone wants to add me. >here later

Sure, I can add you.

Trouserwitz posted:

Maybe you guys can help me. I've been thinking about getting into the whole Fate universe (dunno what to call it). I went to a convention a few weeks ago and it was plastered all over, which reminded me that I'm kinda intrigued by it. Where's the best place to start? Anime, manga, game?

Starting with original game Fate/Stay Night is probably your best choice, though it is VN and pretty long at that. If you don't feel like doing it you could start from animes, but especially original adaptation is 1 big mess trying to cram 3 different routes into 1 anime, so a lot stuff is left out or not explained. Then again it is still best way to see Seiba's route in anime form currently. Unlimited Blade Works TV is good though and I guess the new Heaven's Feel movies should be decent as well (you should watch them in that order though, cos that is order in which you experience all routes in game). After that you should watch Fate/Zero and from there you are pretty much free to see what you want since rest is not directly connected to this story.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Made a FGO thread with my info in there.

I've leveling up D'on and Sumanai-kun to try different teams, I've been relying on solely Nero since Nerofest lol.

I tend to have that effect on most people, it's cool.

It was a joke, just in case XD

Where's the best place to start? Anime, manga, game?...

Alternatively, you could be a filthy casual like me. I started with Extra(psp), did some research on CCC, finished Extella, moved to FGO, did some research about anything not in the game.

You can always play just FGO if the massive franchise tag seems too much, the biggest difference is that you'll have little attachment to most servants and little context on the prologue chapter. Just watch out and don't get eaten by the hell hole that is the gacha. and pick Hercules, thank me later

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Pssssshaw, first of all, I'm the OG filthy casual here. If there were titles next to our names, mine would read as such.

Thank you both for your input! I'm not afraid of diving in all crazy like, it's just all the names get jumbled in my head after looking at them. Why brain hurt? Now I've got an idea of where to start, plus I've been meaning to start a new VN (that is, if I can get it to work, haha).
One of these days I might stop avoiding my copy of Danganronpa V3, too. Maybe. =u=

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Sooo...not many new games, but good highlights!

The last of us 2 trailer have some yuri action as well as regular action
No prime 4 info...bummer.
No BL3 info...bummer.
Oh hey! The new Fire emblem! What? Why I'm not super hyped again? It was already announced...also Fates and Shadow of Valencia are to blame...

HOLY SHIT! EVERYONE IS BACK IN SMASH!? UFSKGZJXLHJFXLGZFAHS
ahem yes, the gameplay looks quite good and a bit faster, especially that lauch speed!
Oh...oh....Ridley. Bwahahahahah that is hilarious! He is NOT too big.
Anyway, I'm glad I can finally answer my true calling and become a Pichu main!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sad to see nothing about FF7 (I only heard that there's isssues in production) but glad to see Devil may Cry 5!!!

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Been playing RE5 again for the 22458349th time, and I just love it when blood pools intensify.
Yes, Sheva, we should hide.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Been playing the crap out of Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion, why do we not have more MarinaxPearl art?? they're Nanofate levels of canon.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/382/331/d7a.png
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/382/784/8d9.gif

The Breakfast Splatfest art even shows they live together.

https://pm1.narvii.com/6636/6c227370dbfd9800c1bc46fea9cee9cc2d918b59_hq.jpg

last edited at Jun 21, 2018 6:33PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Splatfest is insufferable, my team is fucking awful

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Splatfest is always the worst. :P

It's just me complaining for 4 hours to my friend while I grind for Queen.

Also there is a quite a lot of Pearl x Marina art around. I absolutely adore them.

last edited at Jun 23, 2018 12:57PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Flowers -Le volume sur ete- release date: July 16th.
https://www.jlist.com/jast016
Flowers -Le Volume sur Automne- to be released next year on ANIME EXPO (yeah right).
Mangagamer licensed Lilycycle Rainbow Stage!! A sequel to the Lilycle yuri CD series.
http://mangagamer.org/lilycle

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

...wait...Splatfests only last for a day in Splatoon 2?! Uh...oops!
At least I won the few games I played, that's what I get for not reading.
Welp, back to trying to 100% the octo expansion OOF.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Good luck on that! 100%ing the challenges takes a bit of effort, but the secret extra boss fight after you 100% the challenges is a paaaaaaain.

This topic has been locked.