Forum › Summer holiday, Again. discussion

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Hmmm

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

That was really sweet. As much as I enjoy Akko x Diana, this pairing works great as well. Hopefully we see more Akko x Sucy in the future.

Also, here's hoping that the "Summer Magic" guest page mentioned on the last page is translated at some point in the future too.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Feel shots were fired

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I liked it, it's not Akko X Diana but I still liked it. Sucy felt a bit strange to me though, but I haven't watched LWA for a while so it might just be me forgetting her character

joined Sep 11, 2014

I got a little confused plot wise. Was sucy holding out on akko because she was experimenting on her? Regardless, nice art, good smutty. I especially like how the author drew sucy's eyes

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

That was really sweet. As much as I enjoy Akko x Diana, this pairing works great as well. Hopefully we see more Akko x Sucy in the future.

Also, here's hoping that the "Summer Magic" guest page mentioned on the last page is translated at some point in the future too.

Why no both? Akko x Diana x Sucy

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Thank you for this! I was needing more Sukko in my life.

joined Jan 12, 2018

So nice. And then Scary page 26.
She even reminds me of Tomoko from "It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!"
Didn't familiar with this title so for a second I wonder if she mixed something in that potion.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I really prefer Diakko, but this was so damn cute that I've almost changed my mind! The cartoony art and the writing and smexytimes were just perfect.
I like seeing Barbara and Lotte getting along too. I wish we had some nice stories with the pair.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

The artstyle makes me feel really uncomfortable when they have sex...

Welp hope more lwa stuffs will get here soon.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Succy can be a jerk, but the caring kind

B61e85481cd305c6139d74d53e7100cf--pixel-ideas
joined Sep 20, 2017

yea same... the artist drew them too cartoon-ish & child-like... Sucy looks kinda scary during sex too. The rest was super cute tho

joined Aug 10, 2016

the implied Barbara x Lotte clashes with my love of Hannah x Barbara. Apart from that, same comment as everyone else here.

joined Sep 11, 2014

yea same... the artist drew them too cartoon-ish & child-like... Sucy looks kinda scary during sex too. The rest was super cute tho

I thought the artstyle matched the light-hearted vibe of the show and sucy's creepy character well, but I could see why looking at young looking girls in nsfw stuff could be kinda uncomfortable

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

This was really cute.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Wow. Amazing.

To reply you must either login or sign up.