Forum › Makipana discussion

1604610_461965423948047_5489885220765653829_n
joined Jan 30, 2014

noooooooo ><"

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Wow, I think I dig MakiPana. But Rin deserves some love too!

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

Whoa, that's some hardcore hand-holding. Lewd.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Need NSFW tags.

joined May 14, 2013

I can only see Maki with Nico, but it wasn't that bad... I guess? :3

GenkoTakashi25
joined Dec 4, 2013

I only ship Maki and Niko but this is still cute

joined Feb 28, 2014

This was really cute! I wish there was more MakiPana since there's a good amount of NicoMaki and MakiRin.

Still don't understand NicoMaki, but MakiPana is also good.

joined Apr 25, 2013

Still don't understand NicoMaki

It's probably mostly from when Maki gave Nico valentine chocolates in one of the (retconned) music videos.

last edited at May 6, 2014 1:12AM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Still don't understand NicoMaki

It's probably mostly from when Maki gave Nico valentine chocolates in one of the (retconned) music videos.

And the glomping for the Music Start PV... and the slight fooling around for the Wonderful Rush PV. There has been more minor/super subtle implications in season two as well.

Oh, and this isn't particularly special, but there are also cards from the School Idol Festival game that show them on a Valentine's Day stage, sort of holding hands and such when the two cards are put side by side of each other.

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

Need NSFW tags.

+1 for this convo

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

There has been more minor/super subtle implications in season two as well.

That's what we call "fanservice", which is hardly surprising given the nature of the beast.

I don't ship MakiPana and don't really see how they'd get to this point, but I like this nonetheless.

joined Apr 28, 2014

Need NSFW tags.

+1 for this convo

Please make this happen lol

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Noooooo! My Maki-chan!!! >_<

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

Well.. MakiNico is pretty canon; as the anime clearly tells us so. But I'm not sure why I don't dig them. I don't mind Maki. She's awesome. I love her voice and she's pretty level-headed (like Eri) But Nico.. I find her really annoying for some reason. /gets shot by Nico fans D:

I know its nearly impossible but I really hope someone would make a Maki x Eri doujin in the future. /gets shot again by MakiNico fans D:

Wow, MakiPana~~~ Though I really wish there would be a NozoMaki doujin. Nonetheless, this entertains me, because there are too many NicoMaki. (Ah, don't kill me NicoMaki fans ^^ #thenquicklyrunaway).

last edited at May 12, 2014 4:22PM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Well.. MakiNico is pretty canon; as the anime clearly tells us so. But I'm not sure why I don't dig them. I don't mind Maki. She's awesome. I love her voice and she's pretty level-headed (like Eri) But Nico.. I find her really annoying for some reason. /gets shot by Nico fans D:

I know its nearly impossible but I really hope someone would make a Maki x Eri doujin in the future. /gets shot again by MakiNico fans D:

Got lots of shots there, eh? xD

Edit:

last edited at Jul 9, 2014 3:13PM

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

I don't like Nico too. It's her effort in trying to act like an idol with all the "moe moe" thingy that annoyed me apparently. Just imagine a REAL girl acts like that in REAL life, nope not gonna think about it. Well even though Nico does have good personalities which I find enjoyable and respectful, I just can't get over her "Nico nico nii~~Nico will bla bla bla......"

last edited at Jul 14, 2014 3:39PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.