Forum › Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san discussion

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

And the ED pic is drawn by Fujieda Miyabi. Seems they are having a drink in the amber teahouse, with Kotooli Salasa in the background.

Omg I did not notice, haha that is awesome. Sneaking in her characters even on that endcard. :D

"Her"??

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

And the ED pic is drawn by Fujieda Miyabi. Seems they are having a drink in the amber teahouse, with Kotooli Salasa in the background.

Omg I did not notice, haha that is awesome. Sneaking in her characters even on that endcard. :D

"Her"??

just assuming, is it he?... why are we talking in spoiler mode?

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

And why does Candy keep replacing r with L?

Find out next week on SOAP!

Also Inugami looked really really cute in glasses... and she's starting to channel Moe from "the real her" xD

last edited at May 2, 2014 2:44AM

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

"Her"??

just assuming, is it he?... why are we talking in spoiler mode?

Nah, just in case anyone hasn't watched it yet.

And "He" seems to be right. Together with his male friend, Minamoto Hisanali.

last edited at May 2, 2014 2:58AM

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

And why does Candy keep replacing r with L?

Find out next week on SOAP!

Also Inugami looked really really cute in glasses... and she's starting to channel Moe from "the real her" xD

You will like it written in L's if you are to read the language yourself. LA-LI-LU-LE-LO, like this.

last edited at May 2, 2014 3:47AM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

lol... not all r's are l's though. So just transliterating every r as l is incorrect. But let's not derail the thread with grammar talk. :)

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

lol... not all r's are l's though. So just transliterating every r as l is incorrect. But let's not derail the thread with grammar talk. :)

Nope. It has nothing to do with English. I used that pic just to show how bad the Japanese speakers would be at using R's, thus L* should be better than R* when used to express Japanese Kana pronunciations.
Or rather, it's more like a habit? ('cuz the first thing I'm gonna do with a newly installed Japanese IME is to adjust the key settings from R* to L*.)
But enough of that unimportant details. I haven't started using "Miss-Dog(god)dess" and "Miss-CatM(oun)t", you know XD.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

"LA-LI-LU-LE-LO" dammit who restarted the patriot systems!?

also episode 4 was amazing, especially since i have a glasses fetish (now that i think about the only things i don't find attractive are things really disgusting like scat)

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Chapter was awesome, also anyone else notice the "not now!" so they have done this before then? >:D
silly nekoyama don't worry you don't have competition all pets just love their master is all :D

last edited at May 4, 2014 12:31PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Aki has it rough xD

Chapter was awesome, also anyone else notice the "not now!" so they have done this before then? >:D

Did notice, haha :D

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Nicely done with the puns, I'd say.

joined Mar 12, 2014

It's too funny I ugly cackled keke

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Could we be getting an Inu x Neko x Aki ending? I can but hope.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

i don't think so, the two idiots are more like pets to her

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Yeah Aki is too much like an owner for her to actually fall for both of them. lol

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Yeah Aki is too much like an owner for her to actually fall for both of them. lol

plus inugami only really romantically loves nekoyama, she's just real damn affectionate to her owner (aki) like most dogs XD

joined Apr 6, 2013

I can certainly see the threesome ending, Aki and Inu are way too flirty with each other and Neko and Aki have a nice relationship too, even if Neko gets really jealous.

But I do agree that Aki's relationship with the two is like a person who owns a cat and a dog. It would be an interesting relationship to see. but I would also like to see another "Owner" type appear for her.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I can certainly see the threesome ending, Aki and Inu are way too flirty with each other and Neko and Aki have a nice relationship too, even if Neko gets really jealous.

But I do agree that Aki's relationship with the two is like a person who owns a cat and a dog. It would be an interesting relationship to see. but I would also like to see another "Owner" type appear for her.

again i still think its less flirting and more that inu is acting like how a dog acts (aka overly affectionate to ridiculous proportions and i know i have a female dog that acts just like inu XD) with a good owner :P

joined Apr 6, 2013

again i still think its less flirting and more that inu is acting like how a dog acts (aka overly affectionate to ridiculous proportions and i know i have a female dog that acts just like inu XD) with a good owner :P

I'm not disagreeing, heck even Neko acts towards Aki how cats tend to act towards its owner. I'm just saying that when you take an animals behavior and put it in humans it just looks like flirting, and that certainly how Neko see's it.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I'm not disagreeing, heck even Neko acts towards Aki how cats tend to act towards its owner. I'm just saying that when you take an animals behavior and put it in humans it just looks like flirting, and that certainly how Neko see's it.

neko see's it that way because she wants inu and aki to focus solely on her and gets jealous when they don't again like an actual cat XD
But yeah if our MC's were not so animalistic this would be flirting to the highest degree

Screenshot_534
joined Jul 18, 2012

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/inugami_san_and_nekoyama_san_ch03#7 Holy mother of god, that punchline is amazing. What was the original line like?

Translator posted on the In/u/gami thread:

It's 突っ込もうと振りかざした手の which is - more slavishly accurately - "My hand is raised to tsukkomi them", and that doesn't really read well in English. My other idea was "I'm ready to slap some sense into them", but I felt a more colourful term fit just as well.

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

So damn cute and fun to read

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

my pimp hand is ready but there's no place for me in their world one of the best lines in manga history....EVER

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

poor Aki surrounded by restless animulz...lol and I'm liking this hate and love triangle.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Find myself loving this manga more and more on every release.
(The anime too)

To reply you must either login or sign up.