Forum › Weight Lovers discussion

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

As always downman lives up to their name uwu;

last edited at May 3, 2014 1:30PM

062589fd3c9f5577a916b303e3c6c27f
joined Nov 16, 2013

So lesbians are virgins until they use a double dildo? Ok then.

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

Wat, I can't disapprove you're right, fuckin right.
The chara design was too much simplified, but nice, except for the nipples.. The fact of losing/accumulating weight for lovers was kinda strange..

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Like seriously that was kind of weird. The term "virginity" for lesbians is kind of vague lol.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

At least this one wasn't as heartbreaking as Afterlife... I'm still not over that one. lol

This artist is quite interesting. I'm very eager to see what other projects s/he'll take in the future.

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

At least this one wasn't as heartbreaking as Afterlife... I'm still not over that one. lol

Link please...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Link please...

Cripes, how lazy can you get? It's listed right there under the author's name.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/after_life

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I've only read a few Dowman Sayman stories and every single one are either creepy or really depressing. ;_;

last edited at May 3, 2014 11:31PM

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

well didnt really expect romance from dowman sayman so it's all good.

joined Apr 28, 2014

If you're in love and you lost weight, it's a sign xD

joined Dec 18, 2013

i always find it funny when people get conservative while discuss erotic lesbian comics . . . but whatever boo, do you

So lesbians can't care about their partner's past or consider their first time as special now? Being a lesbian is just a character trait, not a personality definition.

last edited at May 6, 2014 6:04AM

joined Sep 3, 2013

I don't think she stopped liking her because of the virginity thing. Akari just called it right - she was more than likely just something temporary for the black haired girl, whereas she herself was looking for something serious.

Akari always seemed hesitant about sex, whereas the black-haired girl always wanted it ASAP, so there might have been some red flags about what her real intentions were. The virginity thing might just have been the nail in the coffin so to speak. If the black haired girl had treated their relationship more seriously before hand, I don't think the virginity thing would have mattered to Akari then. I mean, she only told her about it at the last possible second to boot.

last edited at May 9, 2014 6:27PM

YuriLover666
Photo
joined Jan 31, 2013

Guy, guys. You are being incredibly shallow yourself if you think this is all hinging on whether or not Akari's lover was a virgin.

Throughout the 8 pages, Akari treats their relationship as if it's something special, and her lover continually treats it as if it's not (example on 2nd page: "That means our body weight has increased, doesn't it?" = "We're in love" as opposed to "Yeah, maybe." = "Maybe, maybe not."). The problem was that her lover treated their relationship as just something to have fun with, while Akari thought it was serious for both of them.

Akari being a virgin just meant this was all new and exciting to her, while to her lover, it wasn't. Again, just showing the difference in perspective of the two involved in the relationship, each thinking it meant something different.

Akari didn't fall out of love with her lover just because she wasn't a virgin. That was just one other element of many that lead Akari to realize her lover's interpretation of Akari wasn't nearly anything like how Akari was feeling for her lover. And this realization itself led to her falling out of love.

If anything, my take on the story was that it was about an immature, inexperienced girl growing up a bit, and realizing, with a pang of sadness, that not everything is what you may think it is. Not that your lover has to be a virgin, hahaha.

You need to at least dive below the surface before you can begin to tell how shallow something is.

I think you hit it right on the mark and this is my interpretation of the story too! Nice below-the-surface analysis! ^_^

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

Love the art. Need to check out more from this mangaka.

But lol, Akari had been fingered and given lick-outs, but the cherry ain't popped until someone whips out a dildo? lmao

What even is virginity. What even constitutes sex. lol

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

Guy, guys. You are being incredibly shallow yourself if you think this is all hinging on whether or not Akari's lover was a virgin.

Throughout the 8 pages, Akari treats their relationship as if it's something special, and her lover continually treats it as if it's not (example on 2nd page: "That means our body weight has increased, doesn't it?" = "We're in love" as opposed to "Yeah, maybe." = "Maybe, maybe not."). The problem was that her lover treated their relationship as just something to have fun with, while Akari thought it was serious for both of them.

Akari being a virgin just meant this was all new and exciting to her, while to her lover, it wasn't. Again, just showing the difference in perspective of the two involved in the relationship, each thinking it meant something different.

Akari didn't fall out of love with her lover just because she wasn't a virgin. That was just one other element of many that lead Akari to realize her lover's interpretation of Akari wasn't nearly anything like how Akari was feeling for her lover. And this realization itself led to her falling out of love.

If anything, my take on the story was that it was about an immature, inexperienced girl growing up a bit, and realizing, with a pang of sadness, that not everything is what you may think it is. Not that your lover has to be a virgin, hahaha.

You need to at least dive below the surface before you can begin to tell how shallow something is.

Omg. Thank you. I was getting so annoyed with everyone.

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Link please...

Cripes, how lazy can you get? It's listed right there under the author's name.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/after_life

Oh, I've read this after all...
Sorry, my mobility scooter don't have search engine installed...

To reply you must either login or sign up.