Forum › Sakamoto-san! Oobaashuuto desu! discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

On the one hand, it would be easy to complain about the spotty(?) translation or the extremely rough scan. On the other, translated doujins featuring Mio are quite rare, and Gokusajima is awesome, so it kinda balances out.

Aside; maybe we ought to have a Bad scan tag?

natashaIrosa
Screenshot_2015-09-06-01-02-36~2~2
joined May 26, 2013

^ I think the spotty translation will bother people more than the scan quality, Personally the fact that it was a mioXminna made it worthwhile since it is THAT rare

joined Apr 13, 2012

it's canon but it's rare, why is that? anyway, loved it... if only it would had a little more FEELS

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

Ah..they are my favorite in Strike Witches.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

it's canon but it's rare, why is that? anyway, loved it... if only it would had a little more FEELS

never seen strike witches, they have an ACTUAL yuri pair in there? awesome

also thank you for a decent strike witches doujin uploader! compared to the other stuff.....

321135_2320992341587_421511_s
joined Jun 16, 2013

Frankly speaking..i notice the patches. But it doesn't really bother me. The story itself is so funny and cute and romantic. Or maybe it's just me ....hihi >,<

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Weirdly, the only thing that really bothers me that much is the heavy font. The rest I can live with.

I do find it funny that the bit at the end where Mio is totally brash and insensitive is totally in character, I can practically hear her voice.

joined Apr 14, 2013

:3

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

also thank you for a decent strike witches doujin uploader! compared to the other stuff.....

well it's blatant but not st the same time >w>;; Minna does make it apparent she has feelings for Mio but nothing reallly comes of it. The biggest blatant pairing is Eila and Sanya, the next being Barkhorn and Erica.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

text bubble GRASP <-- this amused me

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

well it's blatant but not st the same time >w>;; Minna does make it apparent she has feelings for Mio but nothing reallly comes of it. The biggest blatant pairing is Eila and Sanya, the next being Barkhorn and Erica.

Not to mention Yoshika is obsessed with breasts and isn't shy who knows that.

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

You should watch it, that anime is awesome. About Minna and Mio, there is nothing between them in my point of view, they're just long years comdare so they care about each other. The only yuri pair I can see is Eila and Sanya, but so sad there is only 1 episode talk about them :( It's sweet but also not that clearly tho..

last edited at May 9, 2014 3:44PM

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

You should watch it, that anime is awesome. About Minna and Mio, there is nothing between them in my point of view, they're just long years comdare so they care about each other. The only yuri pair I can see is Eila and Sanya, but so sad there is only 1 episode talk about them :( It's sweet but also not that clearly tho..

well from that i read there is definite yuri there since one does have a crush on the other, you cant really deny that :P

joined Nov 11, 2010

Minna and Mio also happen to get the only canon kiss shown in the anime, though it happens when Minna (if I recall right) is drunk. There's a fair amount of subtext I think coming from Minna's direction, so I would say it is one of the stronger pairings among the anime characters (trailing behind Eila x Sanya and Yoshika x Lynne, but not much else. Perrine has strong subtext towards Sakamoto as well but I prefer her with one of the non-anime characters, Amelie).

Also, Eila and Sanya technically received two focus episodes if you're considering both the first and second seasons. Although their season two episode is the stronger one I still consider the S1 episode very enjoyable.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Everything is So Good except the translation ' '

joined Oct 25, 2010

Minna and Mio truly care deeply about each other. One would think as witches that they would know this. But the greatest magic of all is love.

To reply you must either login or sign up.