Forum › Kase-san discussion

New
joined Feb 1, 2013

Sooooooo ccuuuuuuuute!!!! I want more! Is this the last chapter?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Sadly, yes. Ah well, short but sweet I suppose, quality over quanitity. This is one story I'll definitely reread again in the future, really cute and i like the style. Thank god they change the ending though, the book version is much better the original one.

Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Actually, no. We have three more chapters and the series is apparently still ongoing in Hirari. But the arc is finished, now it's a more slice-of-life-ish kind of deal about the two.

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

Sign me up!
The characters are wonderful, I'm looking forward to the next arc!

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Welllllllllllllllllllllll shit I'm an idiot. I just assumed those big letters THE END meant the end. :c

Ah well, nice to hear there's more of it to come.

New
joined Feb 1, 2013

Glad to hear it. I can't wait!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Oh gosh, I'm excited too!

Pizarnik
joined Mar 5, 2013

Haha, well, i really think it's gonna be over but i'm glad it doesnt. It's a super nice, simply and relaxing story with no big complications, i enjoyed it a lot. It make me smile and i felt full of love too... I love it.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Really love this series. I like the little details, like when Yamada is climbing on the back of Kase's bike, the look at her thighs. The little things that you notice that make attraction clear. Anyway, it's damn cute. I was really disappointed and thought that it had ended, but I'm glad to know there is more to come. I love the style.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...how i wish i fall inlove again...i miss the feeling of being inlove...i got a little bit jealous of them...they are soooo cute...(>.<)

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..but no girls taken interest in me....just men...such a waste.....( sigh )..

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

It was sad that it was so short, because I fell in love with it right away, but as pepper put...Quality over quanity.
a great manga I'll happily read again and again.

joined Dec 6, 2011

it would also be nice if we get to see kase's point of view too XD

joined Feb 18, 2013

..but no girls taken interest in me....just men...such a waste.....( sigh )..

sounds familiar :p

sweet little lie
joined Mar 17, 2013

It'd been obvious since chapter 1 that Kase had a crush on Yamada

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

It's still on-going? Strange, it says 1 volume (on-going) while also saying completley scanned on baka updates.
O.o

1259340236_9555_full
joined Feb 8, 2013

There always a big grin in my face every time i read this manga... :D

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

It's still on-going? Strange, it says 1 volume (on-going) while also saying completley scanned on baka updates.

Baka updates is essentially a fancy wiki everyone can edit, don't use it as the be all, end all resource for your manga facts.

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

is this manga dropped?

1259340236_9555_full
joined Feb 8, 2013

is this manga dropped?

No.

Heck... Please don't damage my heart... +_+

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

so excactly as before without the "will-they-or-won't-they-but-we-all-know-they-will-because-it's-a-yuri-series" sound perfect!

Some yuri doesn't finish in the girls getting together... which is great, too. People fall in love all the time to find that their feelings are never matched, so we need to find those kinds of endings. It makes the good ones sweeter too, when you've been rooting for one couple and they end up together.

last edited at May 14, 2013 2:12PM

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

is this manga dropped?

No.

Heck... Please don't damage my heart... +_+

lol i was just wondering since it's been a while this was last updated

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Best series ever! Well definitely in the top of best ones
I've reread it already like five times or so and just cant get enough
Thanks world, life and in particulary Japane, english language too for such great things to exist т_т

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

EEEEEEEE!!! New Kase-san!!

Edit: sooo the "go out with me" bit from chapter 5 has been retconned?

last edited at Jun 7, 2013 7:03PM

joined Mar 31, 2013

I assume this is continuing on from the alternate ending to chapter 5, where things were delayed.

To reply you must either login or sign up.