Forum › Always With You discussion

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I can't be the only one that spent the entire story wondering what happened to Remi and Flan, can I?

But, eh, decent take on a common plot

It's not just you, I couldn't figure out why the author even mentioned it. Certainly Meiling and Sakuya didn't seem particularly fussed, which is a bit odd for Sakuya at least.

Still, really good study of the two of them. Reminiscent of the last chapter of MariAli.

maybe they moved or passed away (unlikely), no explanation. another possibility is that Meiling is pretending or doesnt want to know, it is clear the mansion is abandoned since no one comes to visit anymore (which could imply that something happened to the usual visitors as well.)

I never cry over any manga/doujin. And this wonderful masterpiece just broke the record.... B-but still, I was only a little bit in tears.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I can't be the only one that spent the entire story wondering what happened to Remi and Flan, can I?

But, eh, decent take on a common plot

It's not just you, I couldn't figure out why the author even mentioned it. Certainly Meiling and Sakuya didn't seem particularly fussed, which is a bit odd for Sakuya at least.

Still, really good study of the two of them. Reminiscent of the last chapter of MariAli.

maybe they moved or passed away (unlikely), no explanation. another possibility is that Meiling is pretending or doesnt want to know, it is clear the mansion is abandoned since no one comes to visit anymore (which could imply that something happened to the usual visitors as well.)

But see, that's what gets me. Why even bring it up? It's pretty significant that Remi went to Flan's room and neither were seen again, and mentioning that in-story makes the reader curious as to what happened. If it's not mentioned, the reader can just assume they're off stage somewhere and not worry about it.

In any other story the vampires vanishing would be as much an incident as them appearing in the first place, don't you think? Certainly not something that would be greeted with "welp, these things happen" by those loyal to them.

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

tears..

hhaha... they are not weirdos rather tsundere ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ (no offends...)

+1

Reminds me of another pairing, Keine x Mokou,
damn you, immortality.

joined Jul 20, 2011

I'm not sure if my reaction counts as crying, since I hardly ever tear up unless it's caused by music (yeah, some of my reactions tend to be a bit weird), but I certainly felt deeply moved.

Psmix_2016-03-11-23-34-17
joined Mar 3, 2013

gross sobbing
WHo GaVe YOu The RIghT?!?!?
tO GiVe Me TheSe FEeLssss????
drowning a pool of spit and mucus

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

But see, that's what gets me. Why even bring it up? It's pretty significant that Remi went to Flan's room and neither were seen again, and mentioning that in-story makes the reader curious as to what happened. If it's not mentioned, the reader can just assume they're off stage somewhere and not worry about it.

In any other story the vampires vanishing would be as much an incident as them appearing in the first place, don't you think? Certainly not something that would be greeted with "welp, these things happen" by those loyal to them.

Is possible that Meiling and Sakuya know perfectly what happened to them, and well, the reader shouldn't worry about it since the focus is Meiling and Sakuya's relationship.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is possible that Meiling and Sakuya know perfectly what happened to them, and well, the reader shouldn't worry about it since the focus is Meiling and Sakuya's relationship.

But again, you can easily do that through simply not mentioning anyone else. There are tonnes of Touhou stories that focus on only two characters and everyone else is just conveniently off-stage somewhere, unmentioned. So why bring up such a major thing only to leave it hanging?

Oh, and Meiling makes it clear she has no idea what happened to the mistresses, but suspects Sakuya might know. She oddly seems uninterested in finding out over the next several decades that she's together with Sakuya. Weird.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

But again, you can easily do that through simply not mentioning anyone else. There are tonnes of Touhou stories that focus on only two characters and everyone else is just conveniently off-stage somewhere, unmentioned. So why bring up such a major thing only to leave it hanging?

Oh, and Meiling makes it clear she has no idea what happened to the mistresses, but suspects Sakuya might know. She oddly seems uninterested in finding out over the next several decades that she's together with Sakuya. Weird.

It was kind of a neccesary evil to convey the loneliness Meiling's facing after Sakuya's death. Where once she had a family, a place to belong and a beloved, now she has outlived them all but oddly enough, the end is hopeful since Meiling is working to move forward. With that in mind, I didn't read Meiling as being uninterested on the Scarlets' fate more like accepting that they're gone and focusing on what it really has (Sakuya).

Yuri
joined Dec 11, 2013

I think Sakuya just uses her power to stop time for some reasons and... yeah, that's what happen in the entire story. ^^

76925bc27b36af156d0671bdda0b25dc65afa68f
joined Sep 5, 2011

That's just sad.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Damn... I knew when I saw the tragedy tag and when I read through the story, and how Sakuya's face had wrinkles, I knew how it was going to end...

joined Mar 12, 2014

Uhhhh T.T Tears.. Tears everywhere... it's even sadder once you've finished reading then go back to page 1 and 2. Meiling looked so lonely with that one cup and Sakuya's apron T.T

Why would you do this to me? ;______; THESE TEARS WON'T STOP! ;____________;

Hugs It's okay, let it all out...

10612629_855999057744079_3468998874083676355_n
joined Sep 12, 2014

I guess there's no breaks on the feel train tonight :'c

Miku%20avatar%20(wattpad)
joined Oct 6, 2014

I'm not crying, my eyes are just taking a shower.

87e044f0966d81cd1e17842f4bbc0622
joined Feb 17, 2015

No! No! No!!!! Tears are not stoppingggggg huhu

joined Aug 9, 2013

Judging by Meiling's character, I believe that if ever this happened, she will hunt down Mokou or anyone who ate the Hourai pill and extract their liver for Sakuya to eat (it won't kill the immortal being but it will be able to grant the human immortality equal to them)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Judging by Meiling's character, I believe that if ever this happened, she will hunt down Mokou or anyone who ate the Hourai pill and extract their liver for Sakuya to eat (it won't kill the immortal being but it will be able to grant the human immortality equal to them)

Sakuya wouldn't eat it, and Meiling wouldn't force her. That's pretty solid in both their personalities.

RandomGuyReading
Q-street-fighter-iii-3rd-strike-portrait-art
joined Jun 16, 2015

I dunno what's wrong with all you weirdos. I'm crying for sure.

Where is your humanity!!

Shung Tsung stole my soul unfortunately :/

joined Jul 31, 2014

It's hurt so much. My heart really in pain when i read this story

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Jeez, this made me tear up :'(

It's a simple sounding concept, an immortal and a "regular" person. It will always be painful for one who lives forever, because everything they love will eventually fade away...

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I just had to read this at work. ::cries in spanish::
T_T It was beautiful and tragic.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I have a big problem, I read this doujinshi three times and the three times I cryed T_T it's... Just... Painful u_u

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Aaaaaaaaa ;.;

To reply you must either login or sign up.