Forum › What's that manga called?

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm looking for a yuri manga where a girl is part of a newspaper club and she's super energetic. There's a tall, athletic girl with purple hair who keeps rejecting club offers.

This, though it's not actually listed as yuri.

last edited at Feb 3, 2018 3:39PM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Also, another story. There's a girl who goes out with people, but her sister always ends up having sex with them. The sister says it's to test their loyalty.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This probably.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I'm looking for a yuri manga where a girl is part of a newspaper club and she's super energetic. There's a tall, athletic girl with purple hair who keeps rejecting club offers.

This, though it's not actually listed as yuri.

Thank you.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

A madoka homura manga. Post rebellion I believe, where Madoka took Homura to the law of cycle and everyone else is already there. Madoka put a ring on Homura to seal her power. Homura walks around with the other characters in the law of cycle world. It was funny but had cynical tones.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This one?

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

This one?

YES!! I forgot to favorite it after reading it. Thank you!
If you are would be so kind, I'm also looking for another manga. It's a touhou doujin. The only thing I remember is that Marisa's outfit is very different from original. Almost look like a pirate outfit. She also has a pistol, a revolver I believe. Any idea?

joined Jul 22, 2016

I'm looking for something I thought was on here. I lady finds a stray catgirl out in the rain I think. She brings her home and she has another catgirl there already (who is a little jealous of the new cat). The lady takes the stray catgirl into the bathroom to clean her and the other catgirl can hear her shocked cries of stuff like "where are you touching?! Don't put that on me!!" silly stuff like that. Later after the stray is all clean she's cuddling with the other catgirl and when the lady walks in it shows from her perspective that they are actually normal cats.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Jul 22, 2016

This.

Ah ty so much!

joined Apr 25, 2017

I am searching for one shots where the girls actually "come out" to their friends, or class, or school, or everything basically.

Masako2
joined Jul 6, 2012

I'm sure I read this on Dynasty once but it's not under the authors work. It's by Chisako and called either Yokubou Parade or Parade of Desires. Girl sells her body in order to use the money to buy pricey goods. Another girl comes along and tells her if she stops prostituting herself she'll buy her all the stuff she wants. Am I dreaming?

joined Mar 15, 2017

I'm sure I read this on Dynasty once but it's not under the authors work. It's by Chisako and called either Yokubou Parade or Parade of Desires. Girl sells her body in order to use the money to buy pricey goods. Another girl comes along and tells her if she stops prostituting herself she'll buy her all the stuff she wants. Am I dreaming?

She wasn't exactly prostituting herself.

I don't know whether it's been translated into English, but Yokubou Parade certainly exists and it's in the tank Wagamama Mille-feuille.

joined Apr 25, 2017

She wasn't exactly prostituting herself.

I don't know whether it's been translated into English, but Yokubou Parade certainly exists and it's in the tank Wagamama Mille-feuille.

Where can i read this

Masako2
joined Jul 6, 2012

So I imagined it. Is there some similar one shot?

joined Mar 15, 2017

So I imagined it. Is there some similar one shot?

Maybe you had read Friedman's rather inaccurate description of it.

Masako2
joined Jul 6, 2012

You are correct. I paraphrased from but I was sure about a girl sleeping with guys so she could buy expensive goods (or they bought for her) and then some other girl stepping in to just buy what she wanted no strings attached. Was that story in a YH issue?

joined Mar 15, 2017

Was that story in a YH issue?

Yeah, issue 33.

Minami saw her romances with boyfriends as being "give and take", where she would ask for stuff from them and they would want sex from her, but it wasn't like she was engaged in prostitution/enjo-kosai. And Miki wasn't trying to stop her doing even that: Minami was single anyway at that point.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

What's the one-shot called where the Japanese girl is making assumptions about the American girl based on stereotypes and is shown that they don't apply to all Americans? However, the American girl was very skilled in sex, which catches the Japanese girl by surprise.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Miharu
joined Aug 2, 2014

There’s this manga where a grandma walks in on her granddaughter and her “friend” then talks about her past with a female lover and how they had a brief fling before marriage. Can’t quite remember what it’s called, does anyone here know what it’s called?

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Miharu
joined Aug 2, 2014

This.

Thanks so much!

joined Apr 25, 2017

I am searching for one-shot with a blind girl, and a girl who looks like a delinquent. She gets cured at the end. I think her name was Kyoko

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

To reply you must either login or sign up.