Forum › Online Reader Suggestions for Improvement

joined Jan 30, 2013

Yeah, right.
It's getting late here (I assume you live in the US?) and I'm going to sleep... good night.

edit: so many mistakes and typos... have to sleep...

last edited at Mar 2, 2013 10:44PM

Seohyuncropped
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Yeah, right.
It's getting late here (I'm assuming you live in the US?) and I'm going to sleep... good night.

Nah... screw the states kekekeke...

It's only an improvement for you, because you're making it easy for yourself. That's kinda egoistic.

Yup! :> Works just fiiiine for me!
(yeah I know, big ego... comes with the territory... in my line of work, we all end up with god complexes)

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

This thread has been greatly amusing to me and the staff involved, but i think it would be for the best to get this thread back on-topic.
Or, as casusby would say: Get the fuck back to work.

Kanistorshik_octavia_portrait_wallpaper
joined May 9, 2011

I obviously care.

But nobody cares about you or your moral opinions.

I'm not one to lash out at someone just cause I can, whether they deserve it or not, but having read your posts just reminded me of that one time I punched a jehova's witness for being a narrow minded twat and sticking his religious penis down my open minded throat.

Seriously! I quote Richard Pryor to you: "Have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up!"

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Yeah let's uh, not force this topic to be temp locked to cool down tempers, kthx.

Kanistorshik_octavia_portrait_wallpaper
joined May 9, 2011

Apologies, stuff happened before i hit the poast button.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Apologies, stuff happened before i hit the poast button.

I love you.

joined Mar 6, 2013

please! i am begin! do somethig for poor little girls like me that always forget their password! please make an ption "did u forget your password? write your user name and your e-mail. we will send you a new one". pleaaaase! :'( cause i had to create a new adress mail to create a new acount. (sorry for my english, i am still learning it. and i am bad. learning a language is hard!) thank you very much for everything :)

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

Forgot your password feature is implemented.

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

I have a suggestion: when I search for two or more tags, can the search results please only include titles that have all of the tags I search for? I want to use AND here, not XOR.

Series in red are missing one of the two tags. For another thing, it's already pretty obvious that the reader does not have 125 pages of chapters with both these tags...

...and by page 4, not a single chapter here has both tags.

What is the use of the search behaving this way? What is it searching, if not the tags?

last edited at Mar 8, 2013 10:27PM

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

What is the use of the search behaving this way? What is it searching, if not the tags?

All search terms do not need to be present in each result, ones that have more search terms are given higher ranking.

There isn't much I can really do to tweak to current search system. In the future I might implement a new and more advanced search system, that will give more refined choices. But atm I think the current system works well enough, so it isn't a high priority.

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Can you implement a tag search, then? This system does work well enough for a general search engine, but one of Dynasty's strong suits has always been its tags and I think it would be beneficial to get results containing all the tags you specify. I mean, having 100+ pages of results containing "yuri" if your search was for "yuri + something else" is hugely redundant.

last edited at Mar 8, 2013 10:50PM

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

That is something else I might do in the future, but atm other things have a higher priority.

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Cool. Thanks for considering it.

Tumblr_m5x14ck4q71rv8vqqo5_250
joined Oct 24, 2012

good evening! i have a recommendation.
while arranging my bookmarks this idea came..

why did u remove the sign/guide where we already bookmarked a series/on going chapter? you should return the old feature like that.

so i did more research and found there's an "X" sign when the chapter is already bookmarked.
still confusing though.

or maybe!! you can.. add a sign to the side, a flashing sign beside the manga where it says "already bookmarked" something like that? hehe.

anyways, i'll still love dynasty :)

last edited at Mar 11, 2013 5:48AM

joined Aug 5, 2012

have a donation part for each licensed manag where any one who want that manag can give at lest a 1$ or less, when you guy have gathered enough money get it , you can let us read so the rich and poor people who cant buy them for different reasons can read them

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I think you fail to understand how companies operate and thrive. Please read up on the basics of economics and managing a business and re-evaluate your post.

last edited at Mar 11, 2013 10:26PM

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...i was thinking...why dynasty-scans don't post strawberry panic even though it is a yuri?...i hope i can read it here...i'll wait...

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Long been licensed by Seven Seas. We don't host licensed material, remember?

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...hehe...sori,,,but i don't know what your talking about...but thanks anyway...m(^-^)m

last edited at Mar 14, 2013 6:35AM

joined Jan 31, 2013

And former licensed material no longer licensed like all the stuff in Jmanga ?

last edited at Mar 14, 2013 7:19AM

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

And former licensed material no longer licensed like all the stuff in Jmanga ?

Stuff on Jmanga is licensed by Jmanga.

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012
Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Not for much longer: http://www.jmanga.com/urgent-message

Well fuck me.

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

People should keep in mind that some titles were licensed jointly. ALC Publishing still holds the license for some ongoing series, such as Aoi Hana.

To reply you must either login or sign up.