Forum › Contradiction (and other stories) discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh wow, I really liked this. That last story made the heartache of the previous ones worth it all, that at the end Kiyohime really was able to love Gudako for herself and rather than just a replacement for Anchin.

Also I laughed at that advertising on the credits page. CA Hassan is pretty cool.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

What complicated feelings, in the game the protagonist just need to beat her to Kiyohime falling crazy in love.

joined Feb 23, 2016

:c

last edited at Sep 26, 2017 6:11AM

Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

God damn, same Gudako. That felt super bittersweet but the last part was really nice, bringing it all to a close.

joined Sep 11, 2014

Just for some context for those who didn't know (I don't really remember all the details so forgive me if I made a mistake):

Kiyohime used to be in love with a monk named Anchin, but he lied to her and left her. Because of this, when summoned, she considered her Master as an incarnation of Anchin and is yandere towards her Master. She also really hates being lied to, and won't hesitate to kill her Mastee if they lied to her. Other than that, she's apparently a pretty good housewife.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Kiyohime used to be in love with a monk named Anchin, but he lied to her and left her.

You left out the following part, where she burned Anchin to death while he was hiding inside a bell.

last edited at Sep 26, 2017 11:01AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

Ah yes, I knew I forgot something. Thank you for that.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Contradiction is typo'd in the title

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Don't forget how Kiyohime was so angry at Anchin that she turned into a freaking dragon. That was pretty cool.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

Other than that, she's apparently a pretty good housewife.

you smoothly slided that in xD

joined Apr 19, 2015

Other than that, she's apparently a pretty good housewife.

you smoothly slided that in xD

"Since she seems to believe the Master is the reincarnation of Anchin, special care is required in managing her.
If you lie to her even after being reminded that she does not want to be lied to, there is a chance she might come to take away your Command Spells.
That aside, she is a fine bride with a good disposition and skillful in cooking."
Direct quote from the English FGO

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Contradiction is typo'd in the title

Yeah, it is. How do we report this?

joined Jul 5, 2017

I hope this will continue~

joined Sep 7, 2017

...In Epic of Remnant Chapter 2,there's a mentioned that Anchin might be our Master who got Reyshift to Kiyo Era, then the rest you all know except Master still alive

To reply you must either login or sign up.