RumpledForeSkiin
joined Jun 27, 2016

I didn't know I needed this until now.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Yes.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

I get the feeling that this should be under Kiniro Mosaic Doujin not the actual Kiniro Mosaic series.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I get the feeling that this should be under Kiniro Mosaic Doujin not the actual Kiniro Mosaic series.

Are you telling me this isn't canon?

Frankly, I feel betrayed.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Titanoktonon: I get the feeling that this should be under Kiniro Mosaic Doujin not the actual Kiniro Mosaic series.

Felloffalot:
Are you telling me this isn't canon?

Frankly, I feel betrayed.

I am offend.

@OP: Yes I didn't know I needed this either.

All these points are all well and good, but we're missing the most important one: the title says "Returns." SO WHERE'S THE FIRST ONE?!

last edited at Nov 15, 2017 10:03PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

As a HUGE fan of Karen X Honoka the pairing did nothing for me - but the art was great - esp page 5 - pretty damn hot!

But PLEASE someone write a KxH - I mean it is the second most canon pairing in the show ! and Honoka may well be the sweetest of all the characters :)

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

As a HUGE fan of Karen X Honoka the pairing did nothing for me - but the art was great - esp page 5 - pretty damn hot!

But PLEASE someone write a KxH - I mean it is the second most canon pairing in the show ! and Honoka may well be the sweetest of all the characters :)

It exists (but it's untranslated) - https://e-hentai.org/g/849220/295bb23338/

Personally I like both Karen pairings.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

This is some GOOD shit

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

student topping is the good stuff

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

All the yes

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

It exists (but it's untranslated) - https://e-hentai.org/g/849220/295bb23338/

Personally I like both Karen pairings.

Thanks for reminding me.
https://pastebin.com/hkXKS1Wc

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

Great credits.

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

Didn't actually expect Karen to be on top but I guess it makes... sense?

Great credits.

Well it is great indeed.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

It's gotta be Karen x Honoka (with the two teachers together), but this is also verrrry nice.

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

I'm still disappointed the author had to introduce Honoka just so Karen could be paired up with her and kill the clearly superior Kuzehashi-senseixKaren ship. Good thing there is at least fanart of these two, love them together!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^There was never a ship for Karen till Honoka arrived - and she fits her perfectly - and clearly in cannon has a huge crush on her at the very least. As for Kuzehashi, she clearly also in canon is matched with Karasu-chan - by maybe also a crush, but at least admiration.

I don't recall seeing a single hint of crush / romance between Karen & Kuzehashi. I know she is closest to Karen of all the students, but it never was in a way where they had that sort of chemistry.

last edited at Nov 16, 2017 4:37PM

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

Looks at page 5 Is it just me or is it getting hot in here

Champion%20einhart%201
joined Oct 6, 2017

page 03.. the feels!!!!

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

^There was never a ship for Karen till Honoka arrived - and she fits her perfectly - and clearly in cannon has a huge crush on her at the very least. As for Kuzehashi, she clearly also in canon is matched with Karasu-chan - by maybe also a crush, but at least admiration.

I don't recall seeing a single hint of crush / romance between Karen & Kuzehashi. I know she is closest to Karen of all the students, but it never was in a way where they had that sort of chemistry.

Yes, my problem is that those "canon" ships are just painfully meh, neither of them can come even close to the chemistry created by the interactions of Kuzehashi and Karen, whose personalities fit each other perfectly. Of course this is my own personal taste, but Honoka's addition to the franchise was so obviously only done to pair up the spare that as an amateur writer myself, I can't help but wince. Again, I know people disagree, I'm just happy at least artists stick by the ship I feel superior.

joined Jan 28, 2017

been waiting for this ship since ever

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

So Karen x Kuzehashi and Karen x Honoka shippers can work together I have a suggestion:

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/two_and_two

joined Mar 25, 2021

MY OTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But man, this is nostalgic.

To reply you must either login or sign up.