Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

To me it feels like seju will never love another woman like she did with Sumin. I'm pretty confident about that, no matter her new partner(s)

Believe me, that will be the main focus of the Seju-centered story without even Sumin appearing xDDDDDD.

wdtfs is about a love triangle physically but I have feelings this story is also a love triangle but emotionally. This is why it will be more complicated to express this part than wdtfs and its interesting this way. The love triangle is there but not actually there xDDDDDD.

Lol it definitely seems like TG themselves are unable to let the Sumin x Seju thing go.
And there's a red flag already with Sumin and Sungji staying in Hello Studio. Like why....
There's a whole new arc that could be made between Seju with her new gf and Sumin watching them...

I agree. She will always love her and there will never be another sumin. She will always be special.

And it happens in real life. Lol

It's just really sad, you know. And this is what made their relationship very special

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 10:44AM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

I don't know about the character being there for Seju temporarily

her line to Seju: This is a lifesaving rope, do you need it ?

joined Aug 29, 2015

If I have to picked a new love interest for Seju. it would be better if that girl has the same personality with Yuzu or Norae.

Yeah. Someone charming and funny might heal her broken heart. Even if she doesn't want to, that person will be able to and she can't do anything about it.

this is what I want to see because almost 99% of Seju's appearance in wdtfs consist of either her sulking and moping about Sumin or crying because of Sumin. it will be good for my heart to see her happy for once.

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 10:48AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Lol her line seemed like a metaphor. Like she's gonna be the one who gives the "lifesaving rope" to Seju...

joined Feb 4, 2017

Lol her line seemed like a metaphor. Like she's gonna be the one who gives the "lifesaving rope" to Seju...

Exactly.. that's why, I don't believe she will be there just for the sake of being there.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

To me it feels like seju will never love another woman like she did with Sumin. I'm pretty confident about that, no matter her new partner(s)

I agree. She will always love her and there will never be another sumin. She will always be special.

And it happens in real life. Lol

That's what I love about Seju..both her character and story...it really feels so real..very real that I could relate to it..which is contrary to the winning couple..

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 10:53AM

joined May 18, 2017

Yoonie....

• Seju is moving in to a new house, and it seems like that girl is helping Seju with the move xDDDDD. There is no clear indicator for the sex or anything more than that between two characters xDDDDD. I think most of us had read too many bdsm stuff and thinking right away about it when one character picked up a rope, lolllll.

Why must you spoil my fantasy! haha but good, I hope there's a lot of development before introducing some new love interest. Personally, I hope it's someone like Norae or Erae; She needs someone healthy and untainted but not. No Sungji-drone please.

joined Mar 5, 2017

her inner thought was "would I die if I hanged myself with this"
the other lady asked her: do you need this rope ?

Then i guess, the story will be about seju dealing with depression, coping, and thriving. Finding a new reason to live and love.

joined Dec 9, 2014

Exactly.. that's why, I don't believe she will be there just for the sake of being there.

Well yeah. The time of her appearance is not coincidental at all. Of course she has to be someone important.
The thing is, I really don't know if I will care about her anyway. Because all these 93 chapters have shown that it is impossible for Seju to love someone like she did with Sumin. The girl appearing right in the end just seems like a conveniently put character for the shake of Seju not having a 100% bad ending.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Lolll, why do you guys want a healthy innocent or untainted or charming for Seju? XDDDDDDD. You guys are creating exactly another version of SuminxSungji, I dont want that xDDDDDD. Enough with innocent, untainted girl met a messy complicated girl xDDDDD

Jokes aside, a girl that suits for Seju? I dont think an innocent girl can make a good couple with her xDDDDD, she is no Sumin XDDDDD. A dark and cold but strong and cool character would be nice xDDDDDD

joined Aug 29, 2015

Seju having a hard time getting over Sumin will only make Seju's spin-off better than TeamBlonde. TeamBlonde felt rushed and forced. so, I'm expecting Seju's spin-off to be a slow budding romance instead of focusing the story only to sex.

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 11:04AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

The thing is, I really don't know if I will care about her anyway. Because all these 93 chapters have shown that it is impossible for Seju to love someone like she did with Sumin. The girl appearing right in the end just seems like a conveniently put character for the shake of Seju not having a 100% bad ending.

No, the girl appearing there is for the sake of the spin off xDDDD

Seju's ending actually was in chap 91 when she left

Actually, anything that happens in this chap is not really important to the plot. Its a bonus and some beginning scenes for Seju's spin off, its not for reviving Seju's ending.

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 11:05AM

joined Dec 9, 2014

Actually, anything that happens in this chap is not really important to the plot. Its a bonus and some beginning scenes for Seju's spin off, its not for reviving Seju's ending.

Good. I liked the way she left and I'd prefer to remember her that way. Not in a mood to ship her with anyone else now tbh lol

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Lolll, why do you guys want a healthy innocent or untainted or charming for Seju? XDDDDDDD. You guys are creating exactly another version of SuminxSungji, I dont want that xDDDDDD. Enough with innocent, untainted girl met a messy complicated girl xDDDD

Beloved, Lily Love and Pulse are already like that..

Jokes aside, a girl that suits for Seju? I dont think an innocent girl can make a good couple with her xDDDDD, she is no Sumin XDDDDD. A dark and cold but strong and cool character would be nice xDDDDDD

That would be really nice. But I still can't picture Seju without the trash Sumin. Damn it. XD

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I dont interpret that sentence that far just yet, cause it seems to me, Seju's inner thought and the actual use of that rope is the opposite, that's the real meaning of the scene. She is thinking about using it to hang herself while it is used to save people

I dont think its related to the new character just yet

But yes, she is not just appearing for one chap, I agree, more than that, that's for sure. But is she the new love interest or not, I'll wait, lollll

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 11:15AM

joined Mar 5, 2017

Lol it definitely seems like TG themselves are unable to let the Sumin x Seju thing go.
And there's a red flag already with Sumin and Sungji staying in Hello Studio. Like why....
There's a whole new arc that could be made between Seju with her new gf and Sumin watching them...

I kinda like the way you think.hehe
I'd like to see the roles reverse.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Good. I liked the way she left and I'd prefer to remember her that way. Not in a mood to ship her with anyone else now tbh lol

Lolllll, I remember you are one of a few people here who has hoped for Seju to move on with someone else,. What happened? XDDDDDD

But no, even with this chap, Seju is still the Seju you know, the one who is sad, depressed( more so now, tbh) and loves Sumin with all her heart, lollll, the new character is not someone you could ship her with right now, so dont worry xDDDDD

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 11:15AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Lolll, why do you guys want a healthy innocent or untainted or charming for Seju? XDDDDDDD. You guys are creating exactly another version of SuminxSungji, I dont want that xDDDDDD. Enough with innocent, untainted girl met a messy complicated girl xDDDD

XDDDDD, if this one is really the new love interest, she is far from innocent or untainted or cute though xDDDDDD

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

SAAAAAAAME

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

XDDDDD, if this one is really the new love interest, she is far from innocent or untainted or cute though xDDDDDD

Yeah..that's why I agree that Seju doesn't need someone innocent or charming or any on the cute side..too cliche..even SungjixSumin started that way..

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 11:20AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Jokes aside, a girl that suits for Seju? I dont think an innocent girl can make a good couple with her x

the assassin-ssi .. my God.. she gave me so many fantasies XDDD

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 11:23AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016
  1. Seju no longer has short hair. Godddd, I love her with short hair. She is gorgeous with long hair but she has too many stunning shots with short hair, I will miss it dearly xDDDDDDD.

2. Is there an exact day of releasing for the spin off? I need to bookmark it on my calendar xDDDDD

joined Dec 9, 2014

Lolllll, I remember you are one of a few people here who has hoped for Seju to move on with someone else,. What happened? XDDDDDD

But no, even with this chap, Seju is still the Seju you know, the one who is sad, depressed( more so now, tbh) and loves Sumin with all her heart, lollll, the new character is not someone you could ship her with right now, so dont worry xDDDDD

I was hoping Seju to move on by herself though lol, since I knew she wouldn't end up with Sumin. I wouldn't like it if she dated another girl though because of how much she was attached to Sumin, but this has to happen at some point I guess.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Seju no longer has short hair. Godddd, I love her with short hair. She is gorgeous with long hair but she has too many stunning shots with short hair, I will miss it dearly xDDDDDDD.

yoonie, think of it this way.. the silver haired lady taking off her hair band ~

anyways.. the WDTFS that I want to remember is the story that started from ch1 to 91.

Is there an exact day of releasing for the spin off? I need to bookmark it on my calendar xDDDDD

two months from now.. late November ~ December

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 11:35AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Jokes aside, a girl that suits for Seju? I dont think an innocent girl can make a good couple with her x

the assassin-ssi .. my God.. she gave me so many fantasies XDDD

The assassin is really cool =))))))), she fits the character I'm imagining for Seju, tbh but I doubt she will appear again but someone like her is definitely the character I expect for Seju's new love interest xDDDDDD

Would be sooooo fun to see these two bickering, lollllll, both characters are witty, smart, cool and cold, lollllll. Can keep up with each other

To reply you must either login or sign up.