Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

So Ssamba is recovering?

Yeah, according to a post on the previous page.

I've finally decided to give up one of my secrets. I've posted before in this thread that I've come down with a cold when Ssamba did more than once. Well, about the time we found out that Ssamba had cancer, I myself was also diagnosed with cancer (though only stage 1). I had surgery for it last summer and they said they got all of it. So far since then, there's been no trace of a recurrence, even under a CT scan. (4 plus years to go before I'm declared cancer free.)

Oh my god! I'm very happy to hear you are doing well Yuri Girl!! Jeezus, that had to be scary.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Oh my god! I'm very happy to hear you are doing well Yuri Girl!! Jeezus, that had to be scary.

One of the first things I did after finding out was to research about my specific case on the internet. Things like the type of cancer, what stage it was in, the size of the tumor, my age... When I tried to put it all together I was getting survival rates of about 90% to 95%, but it was still scary. And then my surgery got delayed by a month over insurance. That kind of drove me crazy.

I very much appreciate your sentiment, but it seems I've diverted the forum.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Ugh. Don't mention insurance right now (wearily eyes pitchfork). I need a break from those thoughts lol.

I very much appreciate your sentiment, but it seems I've diverted the forum.

Lol then you maybe need to remember how this thread worked ;) ... In between posts we talked about all sorts of random sh*t heh. I think there was even a heated debate over tires at some point. Another time a few of us talked about music so don't feel like you're derailing this thread. It's partially relevant nonetheless :)

Slime
joined Aug 19, 2013

Yuri Girl I'm sorry you had to go through such a harrowing experience but I'm freakin' thrilled to know you've beaten it! Seriously, there's no shame in talking about that sort of thing here. It's not like there's a lot going on while poor Ssamba's still ailing (but seemingly doing better). Heck if I had beaten cancer I'd be yelling from the rooftops about it until everyone went deaf. But that's just me. ;) Also, love your work!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

New translation from Halmoni http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/160703276277/ssambas-blog-posts-326-46-510

Damn. I hope someone is there to keep her spirits up. :(

joined Jun 10, 2015

I miss this fandom's crazy posts whenever upload time came near. I miss our seolrae. I miss everyone :') hope Ssamba is doing better than ever!

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Once upon a time, I was reading the discussions here.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

It's seriously been a while. :( I hope Ssamba gets better soon. A bit worried since she said she stopped chemo but maybe I don't know too much about cancer.

Photo-thumb-19381
joined Nov 6, 2013

Once upon a time, I was reading the discussions here.

And now we just come to morn, reminisce and read tumblr translations.

joined Aug 25, 2017

Hello, little news to all the FF's fans : the author has a cancer since over a year and I can't find news of her health today, so FF is stop at its 68th chapter (just when the romance between the girls started ;( ).
On Tumblr, Ssamba (the author) said she wanted to keep drawing and finish the manhwa, but with no news since so much time... Let's hope for her to get better and start drawing again !

joined Aug 25, 2017

PS : Sorry for if my English isn't good, I am French

Slime
joined Aug 19, 2013

I wonder if there'll be something announced to her fans if the worst happens. No news isn't very encouraging.

Slime
joined Aug 19, 2013

Okay actually that's not true. Ssambasoul posted on her blog August 21, 2017. This is translated via Google Translate but it's actually pretty legible! It's a long post so bear with me:

Hello there. ^^
There are many cloudy days. Rain often comes.
It's still raining right now.
It was terribly hot every day and it seemed like it was when it was even a little cold yesterday morning;
Actually, I am going to wear long sleeves a few days ago.
The weather also confiscated this face in the morning like this, but it is human mind too ... Tsutsumi;

The night before yesterday, the rain was so heavy that I could not hear the TV because of the rain.
I lay down to sleep, but suddenly I had a lot of thoughts and I could not sleep well.
So it took me a while to get to sleep. Nowadays, the day is not even hot, so I was sleeping well soon
When I was young, I often went to the hospital because I was weak. I was so skeletal.
As I started to go to school, I started hobby and exercise, and from that time my body started to come alive.
After I became healthy, did I ever go to the hospital?
I've never been to the hospital even though I have a cold; I was just tired of being sick ...;
I did not even dream about going to the hospital or the hospital.
He said health is not an overconfidence.

If I can think and judge life simply by dichotomy, how comfortable.
If I continue to think like this, I will only have a lot of trouble. But I am not easy.
Living is not just about dying or living. How many branches are included in your life?
What if I choose this, what if I choose that, what I want to do
It seems to be really cruel. I really do not want to make a round trip. I feel like a squirrel ...
Mora Thorium is given every month for a month and it makes it harder and tiresome.
After that time, I will be pushed out of a certain orbit.
Maybe it's scary and frightening, and it seems like I have not been able to say it correctly until now.
But I can not enjoy everything, and I understand what it means to be different.
I am more urgent than I am and many people will be thirsty for standard treatment.
I have my own circumstances and my own beliefs.
I can not explain it to everyone and I can not understand it.
I do not regret that I will be wrong in a few months. A lot of doubts and swaying in others' words and gaze
It also seems to me that I have to overcome myself and be patient.
I do not think I've been so worried in my life. I'm going to die and live.
I'm doing everything I want to say.
Actually, I am also a chiropractor? I was hoping to write the same thing all the time; I bought a laptop.
I have a lot of blogs like this. But it's not easy ...
I just had a lot of work these days. I do not even have to say anything.
I am also sorry to have spoken about this kind of bullshit; Anyway ..
I really do not know what life is all about.
I can not help but feel like watching the fire on the TV and closing it.
I watched without seeing the thought; I'm working on it and I'm Sifda;
I do not have anything to draw right now. I'm afraid I have a lot of blah blah I live life anyway!
Gosh; What are you saying;
I have to write this. Sometimes I leave a message in my regards.
I am always sorry for not showing you anything else.
I hope someday it will be a good day and thank you all the time!
When it comes to rain, I have to go out and walk a little bit. ㅋ Then I will come again ~

So she's still alive, thankfully! I'd post the url to her blog but the system thinks I'm posting spam. I'll try again with the blog url in another post...

Slime
joined Aug 19, 2013

Here's the URL to her blog. Let's hope it doesn't think it's spam this time... Stupid forum software!

http://blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?from=postList&blogId=ssambasoul&currentPage=1

She still posts there so this is the best place to know what's going on with her!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Glad she's doing better than before. Best wishes to her and her family.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

I hope she's feeling better. I pray she is able to live her life and be happy.
She made a good story, and gave many wonderful feelings. She makes this world a better place.

Images%20(1)
joined Mar 26, 2014

OMG SSAMBA JUST POSTED AN UPDATE AND I SAW SSAMBA STARTED TO DRAW AGAIN cries I understand that if Ssamba can't continue the series but I'm just so happy she/he started to draw again.

joined Nov 4, 2017

Darn it! Ive been reading A LOT of yuri genre wheter it is manga or manhwa. Fluttering feelings been mentioned a lot as a good recommendation for yuri manhwa genre. When I check on it first and saw the status Hiatus / cancelled i did not read it rght away and ignored it because i dont want to get binge after reading it. So i read other manhwa instead first. Then i read this manhwa only for 2 days because it was sooooo goood. Really really good. Now i regret it so much i read it because i got really sad it was hiatus or might be cancelled forever

joined Aug 22, 2016

Any updates on her condition? No updates to her blog since September it seems. No word either way.

last edited at Jan 25, 2018 2:35PM

joined Feb 10, 2018

hello hiatus my old friend...

lurker here, just signed up tho. ive been following FF for years, rereading it how many times... i lost count. truly a masochist.

Slime
joined Aug 19, 2013

Hokuto: There's still been no updates on her blog. So who knows? :( I was hoping she'd say something because of the Winter Olympics going on in her country!

joined Feb 10, 2018

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12828398/1/Fluttering-Feelings-Continued

Here's a fanfic of FF. It just started and its a continuation of ch 68. If you are still invested with FF's story, might as well look it up.

Images%20(1)
joined Mar 26, 2014

Have you read this yet?

http://comico.kr/m/titles/85/chapters/77

My kokoro.

Mugi
joined Oct 17, 2016

Have you read this yet?

http://comico.kr/m/titles/85/chapters/77

My kokoro.

Me too.. it just.. feeling hurts..

She did great job..

last edited at Feb 20, 2018 6:23AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.