Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Songs of the day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50LOhILlLMQ
and this too XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSJyyCpOpRk

She's much more creative than I am though. :) As you are too.

hahahha.. you think I am creative ?.. I wish XD

I'll learn my fate tomorrow and dread the workload when that happens. XD

hahahhaha.. I still call that prepared XD
in my last year, I was mostly done with compulsory courses.. so I started visiting classes like they were tourists attractions.. till I finally chose 2 subjects that I don't even know how their instructors look like XD
I even emailed one of them referring to her as a he XDD

That's a lot to proofread I bet...

My english is not perfect.. and if all went good with the professor, I may want to publish the paper.

Isn't it really late now for you too? Like practically morning? XD

it was.. but I couldn't sleep :(

last edited at Sep 6, 2017 9:21AM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

it was.. but I couldn't sleep :(

Seriously? I had a solid 5 hours. Yawn. Need coffee now.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

Big Keane fan? I only knew their most popular song, but those were good too. :)

hahahha.. you think I am creative ?.. I wish XD

Haha, I guess your flirts are creative? You connect the dots as opposed to coming up with things using your imagination. Like a detective I guess. XD

in my last year, I was mostly done with compulsory courses.. so I started visiting classes like they were tourists attractions.. till I finally chose 2 subjects that I don't even know how their instructors look like XD

I should do that too. Why not? XD Make the most of my tuition. If the class is big, no one would notice an outsider.

My english is not perfect.. and if all went good with the professor, I may want to publish the paper.

That's exciting! :D

joined Feb 4, 2017

momonosuke

Seriously? I had a solid 5 hours. Yawn. Need coffee now.

ouch, you would need more than that to stay awake.
mpgpeg

Big Keane fan? I only knew their most popular song, but those were good too. :)

most of their songs are great XD .. they are now on a hiatus :(
another band I am fangirling on now is (London Grammar)

Haha, I guess your flirts are creative? You connect the dots as opposed to coming up with things using your imagination. Like a detective I guess. XD

I got the drift.. XDDD
mmmhm I wonder if it is too late for me to change my job to a detective .. sigh ~

I should do that too. Why not? XD Make the most of my tuition. If the class is big, no one would notice an outsider.

hahahahahaha.. some courses are so much fun to take.. my favorite was "Human Relations" it was all about behaviors and psychology. Most interesting subjects that I've studied..
You can always enjoy some lectures as if they were some TED talks XD.. when I'm bored, I watch older Steve Jobs previous Keynotes.. (that has nothing to do with what we are saying but it came up to my mind since I'm hating on the iPhone 8)
waiting for ppl to use Samsung Galaxy note 8 and test it on my behalf if it explodes or not.. XDD

about Keane.. their closest song to my heart is Try Again.. I am lucky that Amy loves them too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ljWFBUERhc

last edited at Sep 6, 2017 5:24PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

It's funny how off topic the actual thread has actually become.

joined Feb 4, 2017

It's funny how off topic the actual thread has actually become.

I tried to tell them to bring it here XD

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

most of their songs are great XD .. they are now on a hiatus :(
another band I am fangirling on now is (London Grammar)

Just looked them up. Hannah has a very alluring voice. :)

I got the drift.. XDDD
mmmhm I wonder if it is too late for me to change my job to a detective .. sigh ~

Haha, maybe you can do that on the side. XD (you kinda are already)

Speaking of, how'd you find the time to investigate WDTFS so thoroughly while in university and writing your thesis? Wow. :O

hahahahahaha.. some courses are so much fun to take.. my favorite was "Human Relations" it was all about behaviors and psychology. Most interesting subjects that I've studied..

I thought about doing a psychology minor, like many of my friends. Was not proactive in that though. Oh well. XD

(that has nothing to do with what we are saying but it came up to my mind since I'm hating on the iPhone 8)
waiting for ppl to use Samsung Galaxy note 8 and test it on my behalf if it explodes or not.. XDD

Android or iPhone user? XD

about Keane.. their closest song to my heart is Try Again.. I am lucky that Amy loves them too

It's great to bond over something with your partner. :D

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Ditch the explosive note series. Get the pixel. It is good. XD

joined Feb 4, 2017

mpgpeg

Just looked them up. Hannah has a very alluring voice. :)

VERY.. I wanted to attend their concert in Berlin on the 10th of this month .. but told myself to wait till I finish writing. Today I found that the tickets were sold out :((
here they covered a garbage song by Beyonce into something really nice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBhgm75h-sI

Haha, maybe you can do that on the side. XD (you kinda are already)
Speaking of, how'd you find the time to investigate WDTFS so thoroughly while in university and writing your thesis? Wow. :O

I don't even know XD .. but maybe because I can recall things relatively fast.. sometimes when I discuss a simple idea with someone, it grows into a bigger realisation.

I thought about doing a psychology minor, like many of my friends. Was not proactive in that though. Oh well. XD

well, it helped me on certain level.. to a point I came to understand why some ppl did things or made certain choices .. when you understand you can empathise or maybe forgive.. sometimes, predict.
If all fails, at least you will understand your impulses better.

Android or iPhone user? XD

stopped using the iPhone after the 5.. been an Android user, although I miss the great Blackberry's keyboard

It's great to bond over something with your partner. :D

she is a great person, I am so lucky that my first love turned up to be someone who is generous in every way, loving, most importantly respectful and amazingly sexy XD

my genuine advice, be with someone you can trust even if it went to hell between you too.. you can trust that they won't betray you or do some ugly public noise.

last edited at Sep 6, 2017 7:39PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

here they covered a garbage song by Beyonce into something really nice

They covered Miley Cyrus too. Cool. :D

well, it helped me on certain level.. to a point I came to understand why some ppl did things or made certain choices .. when you understand you can empathise or maybe forgive.. sometimes, predict.
If all fails, at least you will understand your impulses better.

I felt the same when I took a psychology class. Learning about the brain on a physiological level also adds to it, especially when understanding addiction (that's my pharmacy mind talking).

stopped using the iPhone after the 5.. been an Android user, although I miss the great Blackberry's keyboard

Android user as well. :D But I do understand the appeal of the iPhone.

my genuine advice, be with someone you can trust even if it went to hell between you too.. you can trust that they won't betray you or do some ugly public noise.

You are lucky indeed... Nice words of advice. Trust is key.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

I do not understand the appeal of iPhone! XDDD

joined Jun 23, 2017

I do not understand the appeal of iPhone! XDDD

lol It's simple and pretty I guess.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Lol did you just call iPhone a bimbo? XDD

#iApprove

last edited at Sep 6, 2017 8:45PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

#iApprove

Guess I did... XD

joined Feb 4, 2017

mpgpeg

They covered Miley Cyrus too. Cool. :D

Miley Virus.. ah !
if you are interested in one of their singles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_TXvjDE5Ec

I like how she smiles after she hits some crazy notes ~

I felt the same when I took a psychology class. Learning about the brain on a physiological level also adds to it, especially when understanding addiction (that's my pharmacy mind talking).

ah.. I used to go either euphorically happy or deeply depressed till some genius pharmacists found the solution for me. Now, I am unable to get mad which is annoying at times XDDD .. be a nice girl and make a better drug that doesn't make me as hungry XD

Android user as well. :D But I do understand the appeal of the iPhone.

well, I used to love steve.. this guy Tim, I don't like him one bit! he is destroying apple !
http://imgur.com/a/9cXVi

Orange

#iApprove

hahahhahhahhahhhahahhahhahahhahahhaahhahahhahhaahahhahahaa

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

Miley Virus.. ah !

Underneath everything, I do think she is talented. She was on the Disney Channel too, so I am biased. XD People my age would debate who is better: Miley, Selena, or Demi. Others don't give a crap.

if you are interested in one of their singles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_TXvjDE5Ec

I've noticed that you usually link live performances as opposed to studio recordings. That's where you can determine real talent. :D

be a nice girl and make a better drug that doesn't make me as hungry XD

Haha, I'll get back to you after I learn psychological drugs more in depth. XD

well, I used to love steve.. this guy Tim, I don't like him one bit! he is destroying apple !
http://imgur.com/a/9cXVi

Not looking good!

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

I've noticed that you usually link live performances as opposed to studio recordings. That's where you can determine real talent. :D

I agree wholeheartedly with this!

joined Feb 4, 2017

that what most pop stars suck at! Live performances

I have a high respect to those who write their own songs, and arrange it themselves .. then sing it honestly.

joined Jun 23, 2017

I have a high respect to those who write their own songs, and arrange it themselves .. then sing it honestly.

You can't get that in mainstream music these days. XD

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

People my age

Did y'all hear her?!!!

joined Feb 4, 2017

People my age

Did y'all hear her?!!!

funny how Jpeg keeps reminding me that I am not much older than she is but still hits me with reality XDD

by the time you were traumatised by Miley Virus getting her 1.5 meters tongue out, I was busy trying to read about the best positions, and I don't mean jobs !

last edited at Sep 7, 2017 1:14AM

joined Jun 23, 2017

funny how Jpeg keeps reminding me that I am not much older than she is but still hits me with reality XDD

It's funny how a small age gap can make such a difference. XD

...Or it may be due to the country we grew up in.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

It's funny how a small age gap can make such a difference. XD

6 years can be the difference between a sperm/an ovum and a small child! Also more depressingly, between life and death...

last edited at Sep 7, 2017 3:58AM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

6 years can be the difference between a sperm/an ovum and a small child! Also more depressingly, between life and death...

Hey the numbers are not adding up. You better come clean. XD

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Hey the numbers are not adding up. You better come clean. XD

But this age gap is not between me and jpeg! lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.