Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Anyway, always always dive with a good dive buddy not someone who will kill you lol

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Anyway, always always dive with a good dive buddy not someone who will kill you lol

okay.. if we ever dive together, I will make sure that I write my will first.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

okay.. if we ever dive together, I will make sure that I write my will first

You don't have to. My diving days are over XDDD you don't want to be holding my puke bag ahahahaha

Edit:

I knew someone who literally jeopardizes other people's lives by being irresponsible.Not keeping to the depth limit...going zig zag (up and down) at that depth smacks forehead

last edited at Aug 20, 2017 10:24PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

OMG.. do you work at a shinigami association or something ?!

Depending on how much the shinigami association is willing to pay me XDDDD

I would if I wasn't such a coward.. I am settled with roller coasters XD

LOL I think this is less a function of body weight than it is a function of age

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

CONGRATULATION XDD

Thx XD

1) long story, in short: I got sick
2) I would if I wasn't such a coward.. I am settled with roller coasters XD

but wow, you are using the summer time wisely :D

Precisely the reason I want to do the "crazy" things while I still have the health and guts. XD
Time is the most valuable asset; we can't afford to not use them wisely, can we? That being said, I am going to waste the next hour of my life watching Jon Snow does his stupid shit. :)

joined Feb 4, 2017

Orange

You don't have to. My diving days are over XDDD you don't want to be holding my puke bag ahahahaha

how sexy XD

I knew someone who literally jeopardizes other people's lives by being irresponsible.Not keeping to the depth limit...going zig zag (up and down) at that depth smacks forehead

okay, this person is Shinigami Association's client!

Depending on how much the shinigami association is willing to pay me XDDDD

hahahah, so you are willing to reap souls for money. I wonder what's the association's job hierarchy.. it could start with "undertakers" as front-line employees. I guess you will have to work all the way up really hard.

momonosuke

they say that the impossible trinity has (time, health & money ) on its edges. Well, I am in the middle of it XD.

I just want to fucking submit my thesis and get over with it.. yuck yuck.. I don't want to do any other regressions anymore in my life.. that's it :( .. after that, I will still need health and money. XD

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

okay, this person is Shinigami Association's client!

Haha actually you know who shall be my very first client?

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

they say that the impossible trinity has (time, health & money ) on its edges. Well, I am in the middle of it XD.

In the middle of it... IN THE MIDDLE OF IT. Did you just say you are young, rich and pretty?!! (Mommy, take me.)

I just want to fucking submit my thesis and get over with it.. yuck yuck.. I don't want to do any other regressions anymore in my life.. that's it :( .. after that, I will still need health and money. XD

So you are NOT in the middle of it?!! :<

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

No more regression....Progression then? LOL

joined Feb 4, 2017

momonosuke

In the middle of it... IN THE MIDDLE OF IT. Did you just say you are young, rich and pretty?!! (Mommy, take me.)

hahah.. and if I had all of the above, would I be slaving at a university and procrastinate my work by talking about a manhwa ? meh.. life is tough!

here is a diagram showing my exact location.. in a hole!! it could be any kind of holes.. organic or not XD

God! you already have a list !!
who?

No more regression....Progression then? LOL

well, as long as we escape depression.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

God! you already have a list !!
who?

Boring lame Jon-no-longer-immortal-Snow lol

no more regression.. Progression then?

well, as long as we escape depression

You are a woman on a mission

P.S if you want to continue this bit here please don't be the breaker of the chain of rhymes XDDD

last edited at Aug 22, 2017 10:45AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Boring lame Jon-no-longer-immortal-Snow lol

hahahhhahha

You are a woman on a mission
P.S if you want to continue this bit here please don't be the breaker of the chain of rhymes XDDD

I never did XD ( playing the "I forgot game" )

I just figured that Cersei from GOT looks so similar to Fanky from Lip Service.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Arghhh chain breaker XDDD

joined Feb 4, 2017

Arghhh chain breaker XDDD

the "unsullied" maker XDDD

joined Feb 4, 2017

so to convince myself to take a longer walk, I said heeey let's go to the gas station shop and get ciggies .. this is how I stay healthy XD

ah.. and I always thought that my instructor is gay.. then he mentioned his wife.. dammit!!

Europeans are freaking hard to detect XD .. I met that PhD candidate with his tight turquoise trousers and belt matching his watch, polished nails and waxed hair.. I mean he is fucking gay except that he is not XD
I looked at my friend and said: does his fiance know that he is GAY XDD

mah.. I remember sitting with my girl by a pool, we had a bet on a girl being a fellow lesbo.. but nahhh her african 7ft tall boyfriend arrived XD.. and for an extra reminder.. they were staying on the room just in front of ours XDDD.. thank God, he arrived before finalising the bet terms XD

last edited at Aug 23, 2017 8:47PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Maybe you can convince yourself to take an even longer walk by going hey let's go back to the Gym again XDDDDD

last edited at Aug 23, 2017 8:43PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Maybe you can convince yourself to take an even longer walk by going hey let's go back to the Gym again XDDDDD

nevaaaa.. the trip to there is on really dark rout.. I ran away from a freaking statues XDD I thought it was a lurking guy willing to rap me, I had legs exercises .. so enough with feeling raped XD

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

so to convince myself to take a longer walk, I said heeey let's go to the gas station shop and get ciggies .. this is how I stay healthy XD

A wise woman once said cigarettes are bad for your skin. Try certain organic herb instead.

Europeans are freaking hard to detect XD ..

I live in a city where (according to me) 50% of the population is gay, the other 50% is hipster,.and they look identical...

last edited at Aug 23, 2017 10:09PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

A wise woman once said cigarettes are bad for your skin. Try certain organic herb instead.

I deserve not being able to live the "healthier life" because my choices of states SUCKS !

I live in a city where (according to me) 50% of the population is gay, the other 50% is hipster,.and they look identical.

I live in a place where you go: oh wait, is that person gay or just European XD

Rsz_ac
joined Jun 1, 2017

momonosuke

I live in a city where (according to me) 50% of the population is gay, the other 50% is hipster,.and they look identical...

Where is that exactly ? Im intrigued ....

Norah89

I live in a place where you go: oh wait, is that person gay or just European XD

indeed! Eurpean women sure did confuse me ... In the US u can tell by the looks & the eye language but here we got pranked many times LOOL

last edited at Aug 24, 2017 2:09PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Amy_85

hey, girl.. good to see you around.

indeed! Eurpean women sure did confuse me ... In the US u can tell by the looks & the eye language but here we got pranked many times LOOL

hahahah remember that lady by the pool in portugal XDDD damit, I almost lost a bet

Rsz_ac
joined Jun 1, 2017

K3n

AMY SEMPAAAAIII!!!!!!!! I MISS UUUUU!!!!!! (>∀<)
My favorite person finally appear (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Edit:::::: MY-MOST-FAVORITE-PERSON!(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Hey Dude ! I missed !! Long time ... no see

how you've been ?

Norah89

hey, girl.. good to see you around.

Hey beautiful <3 just stepped by to check whats going on ;p

hahahah remember that lady by the pool in portugal XDDD damit, I almost lost a bet

OMG its the first time my gay-radar was so confused ! from miles away, as soon as u see her she was screaming gaaaaaay & then she came out of the hotel room opposite to us with the most masculine 5 ft long Basketball player O_o i was so dissapointed

last edited at Aug 24, 2017 6:56PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

hahahah you mean 7 ft tall.. I am 5 ft something babe XD .. the bitterness from the lost signal was settled by that sweet breakfast .. we should do it again.. we go to the oceanarium AGAIN XD wanna say Hi to my shark friend

last edited at Aug 24, 2017 7:17PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Nora knows where I live XD don't post that on the forum tho!

joined Feb 4, 2017

Nora knows where I live XD don't post that on the forum tho!

Done :*

To reply you must either login or sign up.