Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Oh, grammar construction... but is "most" not enough to signify that it is not absolute? I didn't write "all" irregardless it was my personal opinion or not.

It's absolutely "most". Your above comment sounded like a strong opinion to me that was why I started asking you about it.

joined Jun 6, 2016

Can I put this?

This comes back to self interpretation... and some have thought just because they could mention several scenes, here and there... make the argument more valid and strong.

Forget to realize that even the scene that they gave could mean something else to other readers point of view.

For me and you.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

What made you think it is a weak opinion basing from our exchange just now? Isn't a high probability suggests otherwise from weak opinion?

A personal evidence can suggest otherwise from a weak opinion, but that suggestion can easily be ignored totally, no?

joined Mar 21, 2017

Can I put this?

This comes back to self interpretation... and some have thought just because they could mention several scenes, here and there... make the argument more valid and strong.

Forget to realize that even the scene that they gave could mean something else to other readers point of view.

For me and you.

I agree.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I wouldn't say it is a personal evidence. Suggestion can easily be ignored? I wouldn't say for sure.

It's from your files, not mine nor anyone's I know. What would you like me to call it as? It shouldn't be used as an evidence in the first place since it's only an evidence to some.

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

K3n, what the daheck did you do to make Miss sia ue so mad?! You get over here. spank spank spank spank. Turn around, you need 4 more on the other cheek.

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Vanbun

argh.. I sometimes become guilty of that.
I apologise Ladies and gentle ladies.. and everyone in between

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

sia ue, sorry. your statement to start with is a fallacy. evidence is evidence. it should not even be described as personal. and i dont like to go technical here. i hope you understand. :) I love to continue but I got work today. maybe lunch? :)

I'm so busy right now too. Not sure if I will have time later though. Btw, how am I supposed to know when your lunce time is? :'D

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

You may list all the fallacies in my statements. I will be back to read them when I have time.

joined Feb 4, 2017

K3n

I won't hesitate again if I have questions and I will ask you directly in the forum. Actually..

phew.. now I am assured that you don't fear talking to me anymore.

I love your Seju avatar more. Your avatar when I knew you for the first time.

I changed it because yoonie's avatar looked so similar to mine.. all posts looked confusing XDD

I should have asked before. I'm spreading my dreams everywhere because I want to mock and scare Sungji Fans. The next chapter they will mock me back in touch with my words. I'm embarrassing myself. Nora.. Huhuhuuuuuuu.. ╥﹏╥

hahahahah.. why do you worry so much?.. it will be ending soon. XD
no one will mock you from how the story is looking so far.

Thank you Nora, I treasure this.

the "treasure" is mine.
Now we found it, we only need the map XD
Sorry not sorry for overcooking another joke, Orange

joined Feb 4, 2017

Orange

Lol everything being "shoved in your face" is such an apt description. I'm not a fan either. It severely lacks subtlety =.=

I guess that when a writer knows where they want to end, it becomes easier for them to hide and bite the readers throughout the journey. Otherwise, the story will be so shoved and thrown at the face.

I remember that we once discussed the "reversed engineering" concept as you call it XD. mmmhm this is one of the reasons I support it so much.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

the "treasure" is mine.
Now we found it, we only need the map XD

And how did you even find it without the map?? XD
And if you already find it, what do you need the map for? XDD

since it is already overcooked anyway, we shall go all the way XDD

I remember that we once discussed the "reversed engineering" concept as you call it XD. mmmhm this is one of the reasons I support it so much.

Haha bad writing is just bad writing. The lack of reverse engineering is just an excuse. Even without it a story can be told in a much more beautiful way than this..

last edited at Sep 4, 2017 9:05PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

since it is already overcooked anyway, we shall go all the way XDD

we need a new battery for the fire alarm girl XD

Haha bad writing is just bad writing. The lack of reverse engineering is just an excuse. Even without it a story can be told in a much more beautiful way than this..

ah true .. XD, the devil is in the details and some people write in a so "angelic" way. (to put it nicely)

I know this is weird for me to say.. but when I try reading Gymeoji's (the Auther's) tweets, I wonder how can she come up with all this (she sounds like a simple person who just wants to cuddle her cats till doomsday).. same thing with G. R R Martin, when he talks.. he is the most boring person ever but ended up being the best story teller I could currently think of.

last edited at Sep 5, 2017 6:45AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Nora

Do you read the books as well as the series?

joined Feb 4, 2017

Nora

Do you read the books as well as the series?

I read some parts of the books.. they are written in a very nice way.. but require time and isolation to really enjoy them. So, I still have the rest of them in my Amazon basket XD

one of my favorite lines about death was written by George R. Martin
http://imgur.com/a/7cUV7

To whom it may concern;
since there is some cryptology in here.. I may also want to send this
-. --- / .. / -.. --- / -. --- - / .-- .- -. - / - --- / ... .- -.-- / .- -. -.-- - .... .. -. --. / - --- / -.-- --- ..- / .. - / .. ... / --- ...- . .-.

hahahha... let's see XD

last edited at Sep 5, 2017 9:53AM

joined Jun 6, 2016

Vanbun

argh.. I sometimes become guilty of that.
I apologise Ladies and gentle ladies.. and everyone in between

Guilty!

Lol...anyway a good author will try to direct us, readers, to understand their story, so in the end of the day, most readers might get similar understanding about the story. But to solidify your points as an absolute one is hard, since only the author and the god know for certain.

That's why... I think after wdtfs end, when you reread the manhwa again, you will get something new... lol

George r. Martin also told us that some of the "fans theory" nailed it, some is just a lol. I wonder what TG would think about this thread... :) because like yoonie, she has 101 ways to end wdtfs, also you is pretty imaginative as well.

Ps: me...Still keep the faith for seju happy ending, and not just disappear on remaining chapters.

last edited at Sep 5, 2017 11:01AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Vanbun

I had only one ending in my mind.. XD .. not very imaginative but it was a 50:50 and I pushed it to be 50:50^2 XD

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

I know this is weird for me to say.. but when I try reading Gymeoji's (the Auther's) tweets, I wonder how can she come up with all this (she sounds like a simple person who just wants to cuddle her cats till doomsday)

Haha, I feel the same way. She loves her cats...

Is that a lesbian stereotype? Liking cats a lot?

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Ahahahahaha jpeg I am reporting you to your evil twin! XDDD

joined Jun 6, 2016

Vanbun

I had only one ending in my mind.. XD .. not very imaginative but it was a 50:50 and I pushed it to be 50:50^2 XD

Spill the beans!

joined Feb 4, 2017

mpgpeg

Haha, I feel the same way. She loves her cats...

hahahhha.. it is, but I may rephrase that: Lesbians love pussies XD
but argh.. I don't like cats and don't understand people who own pets.

Orange

hah? where did she go? when did she appear ?
Vanbun

Spill the beans!

this is the ending.. and it was there all along XD
http://imgur.com/a/imGlW

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

hahahhha.. it is, but I may rephrase that: Lesbians love pussies XD
but argh.. I don't like cats and don't understand people who own pets.

lol I was about to say it that way, but I restrained myself.

I'm not much of a pet person too. Mainly due to the cleaning up part. XD

Orange

hah? where did she go? when did she appear ?

XD

last edited at Sep 5, 2017 12:23PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

-. --- / .. / -.. --- / -. --- - / .-- .- -. - / - --- / ... .- -.-- / .- -. -.-- - .... .. -. --. / - --- / -.-- --- ..- / .. - / .. ... / --- ...- . .-.

@Nora, did you use a morse code converter, or you actually learn how to write it?

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

To whom it may concern;
since there is some cryptology in here.. I may also want to send this

Okayy, byee. TT___TT

I don't like cats and don't understand people who own pets.

You know nothing, Norah Snow.

I'm not much of a pet person too. Mainly due to the cleaning up part. XD

Cats clean themselves. You just need to get used to the taste of cat hair. Not bad actually. :3

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Okayy, byee. TT___TT

Noooooooo momo don't go..... sniff lolol

You know nothing, Norah Snow

Once a stark, forever a stark =.= XDDD

last edited at Sep 5, 2017 1:57PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.