Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Ahahahahahahaha! Sia ue you're killing me! Lolol

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

sia ue your photoshop level is over 9000. #respect

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Ok, its definitely not weird at all to see hlama and momonosuke in the same page, LOL.

Edit: oh, my 1000th post is some random about you, momonosuke, LOLLL. Special indeed.

last edited at Aug 27, 2017 1:30AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

@yoonie

yup! 18 possible. 20 years old is very possible even to act upon it. But I don't think this is the case.

Nah, I just argue for the fun of it, loll. I dont think Saehyun is Seju's father either, lol.

Seriously, I think it is part of the plan, transfer ownership to Sumin. Make her the CEO of Hello Studio company. ( I don't know how true it is that lawyer Sangmi will recur. I think it is for this purpose ) ...You thought of that, right?

Actually no, I didnt xDDDD. For me, Seju appears to be a person who has no interest in social status or money. She has them but she doesnt need them, its ok not to have them. She only wants to be free, faraway from people who know who she is. So, dumping this whole company onto Sumin's shoulder? I wouldnt think she would, its like tying Sumin into sth that she doesnt want. Its like dumping a whole new burden to the one she loves and want to have freedom with

last edited at Aug 27, 2017 1:37AM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

yoonieeee I can't believe I am your 1000th XD. And screw hlama, took half of its glory... could have been all mine. :(

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

sia ue your photoshop level is over 9000. #respect

Not mine. I would be fired if that's my photoshop skill. xD

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

sia ue

hahahaha.. XDD

yoonie0104

Nah, I just argue for the fun of it, loll. I dont think Saehyun is Seju's father either, lol.

that crazy theory you had was also so much fun, that Saehyun is the real danger XD ..too much of " crime of passion"

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie0104

that crazy theory you had was also so much fun, that Saehyun is the real danger XD ..too much of " crime of passion"

I'm awesome and I know it =)))))

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

By the way, its kinda funny that the first time SungjixSumin broke up, Sungji didnt even bother returning the ring(she had it though, lol) and still kept it after they "broke up" but now, all of sudden, she returned it as a sign of breaking up, lol.

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Any prediction for tomorrow's chapter? XD

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Any prediction for tomorrow's chapter? XD

I'm jinxing it but Seju dies because of her brothers' petty revenge and hate, lolll

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Lol since we are on this morbid topic...I think one of the most commonly prescribed sleeping pills nowadays are benzodiazepines (jpeg please correct me if I'm wrong XDDD) with a pretty high LD50 so death from this is quite unlikely.

Although I suppose she can take it with alcohol and a combination of other psychedelic stuff...

joined Jun 23, 2017

I think one of the most commonly prescribed sleeping pills nowadays are benzodiazepines (jpeg please correct me if I'm wrong XDDD) with a pretty high LD50 so death from this is quite unlikely.

Haha, have not learned how to treat insomnia yet... But I know one of the most commonly prescribed drugs is zolpidem, a nonbenzodiazepine (or you can just take benadryl).

If she takes the whole bottle an overdose may be likely. The dose makes the poison as they say...

Although I suppose she can take it with alcohol and a combination of other psychedelic stuff...

Yup. XD

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 4:22AM

joined Mar 5, 2017

Oh fuck!

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Oh fuck!

Is it SungjixSumin??? </3

joined Aug 8, 2017

Dang, school is today but I'm dying to know the convo :( looks like Seju is also leaving? Also, the artists added the pink shade to the nose of Sumin when she was crying. Lol now thats more realistic. My nose always gets red when I cry.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Oh fuck!

Is it SungjixSumin??? </3

Can't understand a thing but sumin and seju were both crying hard (me too hehe) and then after that, sumin and her day to day miserable life (missing sungji i guess) and sungji transformation in the last panel.

I'm not sure if seju let her go. Let's wait for the trans.

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 9:21AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Is it a time jump? But why are Seju and Sumin's scenes alway so heartbreaking?

P.S: yes, Seju is letting go. Congrats teamblonde, you got your wish, lol.

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 9:23AM

joined May 18, 2017

I don't understand a word of what's going on other than "dracarys" being high valyrian..

Anyway, Seju seems to be letting go but what's with the crying and holding faces.

Also the Sungji transformation goes into TOTAL Seju style... hair, and all. I'm guess a time skip happened and next two chaps they will reunite and team blonde will be have a happy ending

joined Mar 5, 2017

I think seju gave her the title of the house to sign it as new owner, dunno if sumin got to sign it though since she started crying.

Seju let go and i am not sure why sumin is miserable.

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 9:35AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

hahahahhahahh Sumin was watching Game of Thrones:

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Also the Sungji transformation goes into TOTAL Seju style... hair, and all. I'm guess a time skip happened and next two chaps they will reunite and team blonde will be have a happy ending

About Sungji, you should wait, lol. She is at a wedding, I'm not so sure she is the bride or the bridemaid or maid of honor, lollll, but its a wedding

joined Aug 8, 2017

I need to know what will happen to my baby Seju. This is the worst healing story ever lol why are the characters keep getting hurt. Seju is taking the "If you love someone, you have to let them go" tactic. Good for her

joined Feb 4, 2017

I think seju gave her the title of the house to sign it as new owner, dunno if sumin got to signed it though since she started crying.

Seju let go and i am not sure why sumin is miserable.

yes, Sumin sent the money to Seju already

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie0104

About Sungji, you should wait, lol. She is at a wedding, I'm not so sure she is the bride or the bridemaid or maid of honor, lollll, but its a wedding

her friend's wedding who invited her and Sumin in ch80

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 9:36AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.