Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined May 18, 2017

Also the Sungji transformation goes into TOTAL Seju style... hair, and all. I'm guess a time skip happened and next two chaps they will reunite and team blonde will be have a happy ending

About Sungji, you should wait, lol. She is at a wedding, I'm not so sure she is the bride or the bridemaid or maid of honor, lollll, but its a wedding

How do you know!??

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Also the Sungji transformation goes into TOTAL Seju style... hair, and all. I'm guess a time skip happened and next two chaps they will reunite and team blonde will be have a happy ending

About Sungji, you should wait, lol. She is at a wedding, I'm not so sure she is the bride or the bridemaid or maid of honor, lollll, but its a wedding

How do you know!??

can you see the dress ?
http://imgur.com/a/AKjZT

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

her friend's wedding who invited her and Sumin in ch80

Oh, I forgot about that, lol. But I think Seju's part is done :). She has left to foreign country already.

I think I already won, right? Nora =))))

joined Feb 4, 2017

her friend's wedding who invited her and Sumin in ch80

Oh, I forgot about that, lol. But I think Seju's part is done :). She has left to foreign country already.

I think I already won, right? Nora =))))

hahahha.. how so?
Sungji and Sumin are broken up XD

joined May 18, 2017

I just realized Seju left because the mole guy is looking at the time and then the sky and a plane just happens to go by...

Also, it bothers me that Sumin is being all dramatic after she broke the hearts of two women who did nothing but love her. UGH.

joined May 18, 2017

How do you know!??

can you see the dress ?
http://imgur.com/a/AKjZT

Oh wow. I didn't! Thanks for clarifying ladies :)

joined Mar 5, 2017

Could also happen to team pink.lol It's only fair that we should also get to see a Seju tranformation. :)

joined Feb 4, 2017

back to the episode of GOT.. till I could do the proofreading XD

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

But btw, even if Sungji and Sumin is together at the end, even there are Sungji fans, I gotta say this, Sungji is a big jerk, just after Sumin, lolll, didnt even have the gut to break up properly, cut all the contacts and Sumin doesnt even know what she has done wrong.

I'm sorry but SungjixSumin will never be my kind of ending. I resent it now.

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 9:48AM

joined Mar 5, 2017

back to the episode of GOT.. till I could do the proofreading XD

Haven't seen it yet! I'm sooo not reading your comment. XD

joined May 18, 2017

Could also happen to team pink.lol It's only fair that we should also get to see a Seju tranformation. :)

All I can do is hope. But can I handle an even more beautiful Seju? That is the question

joined Mar 5, 2017

I think seju gave her the title of the house to sign it as new owner, dunno if sumin got to signed it though since she started crying.

yes, Sumin sent the money to Seju already

She will be back and when she does she will have a straight her. Hehehe

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

But btw, even if Sungji and Sumin is together at the end, even there are Sungji fans, I gotta say this, Sungji is a big jerk, just after Sumin, lolll, didnt even have the gut to break up properly, cut all the contacts and Sumin doesnt even know what she has done wrong.

I'm sorry but SungjixSumin will never be my kind of ending. I resent it now.

She even said about not hurting the one she loves..which doesn't make any sense with what she's done to Sumin..lol

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

So... It looks like Sungji did left, huh? If so, I'll call her a coward and a kid once again. She hurt the person she swore to protect. Meh.

joined Mar 5, 2017

So... It looks like Sungji did left, huh? If so, I'll call her a coward and a kid once again. She hurt the person she swore to protect. Meh.

I think leaving Sumin was the right thing for her to do, but the way she did it was the coward's way.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

All I can do is hope. But can I handle an even more beautiful Seju? That is the question

Gonna brace myself. That might be the death of me. Lol

joined Aug 8, 2017

Can somebody translate the author's Twitter posts recently please? She mentioned something about Sumin and Seju.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

LOL that Seju remember Sungji's words so she left Sumin because she didnt want Sumin to hurt because of her anymore, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. And here we are Sungjj left to hurt Sumin to no end, LOLLLLLLL

Edit: but at least Seju made a proper goodbye, lol

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 10:06AM

joined Mar 5, 2017

Oh I'm sure you can! Just keep an aed on standby.lol. Would you rather not see her again? XD :p

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I think leaving Sumin was the right thing for her to do, but the way she did it was the coward's way.

I disagree. Everything Sumin showed towards Sungji lately was love. Sungji saw it, knew it. She promised to never let Sumin get hurt and end up being the one who broke her. Because she seems to be completely broken now. She wasn't like this even after Seju cheated on her. She reached her limit. This is beyond cruel.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

No guys, that's Sungji's mom. xD

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Then maybe Seju and Sungji are sisters, lolll.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

LOL, could be :P

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Then maybe Seju and Sungji are sisters, lolll.

Partial reincarnation.

Kagome & Kikyo Korean style.

joined Mar 5, 2017

I disagree. Everything Sumin showed towards Sungji lately was love. Sungji saw it, knew it.

There is no question about sumin's love for sungji. But Sumin deeply cares for Seju, and Sungji sees it.

She promised to never let Sumin get hurt and end up being the one who broke her. Because she seems to be completely broken now. She wasn't like this even after Seju cheated on her. She reached her limit. This is beyond cruel.

I don't want to compare and argue with her past and present despair. I won't go there.

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 10:16AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.