Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

This topic might be overdone, does anyone else sometimes feel a little mixed up inside about liking manga and anime? I have certain friends that really don't approve and I'm always afraid I'm going to be judged.

Huh? So odd. Try deliberately disapproving something your friends like, and ask them how they feel about it. Meh, judgement is overrated.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

I've got a lot to listen to.......

last edited at Aug 21, 2017 3:10PM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

So I've been binge watching the Dusk Till Dawn T.V. series on Netflix and I gotta says its pretty cool and I recommend it

last edited at Aug 21, 2017 9:40PM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

If you're looking for a new show to watch give Wynonna Earp a try.
It's so hilariously awesome that you just can't help but loving it!
I watch a lot of shows but so far this year Wynonna Earp is THE best entertainment.
Season two will come to a conclusion next Friday. And if you're totally new to the premise please don't let the weird start of season one stop you from watching because it does get a hell of a lot better as it goes on...
It's just so fucking great! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶
And in case you're wondering, yes, there is a gay couple in there too ;)

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

If you're looking for a new show to watch give Wynonna Earp a try.
It's so hilariously awesome that you just can't help but loving it!
I watch a lot of shows but so far this year Wynonna Earp is THE best entertainment.
Season two will come to a conclusion next Friday. And if you're totally new to the premise please don't let the weird start of season one stop you from watching because it does get a hell of a lot better as it goes on...
It's just so fucking great! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶
And in case you're wondering, yes, there is a gay couple in there too ;)

I actually finished season 1 of that already I really liked it and I'll definitely binge season 2 when it concludes

Funny_little_penguin_steam_avatars
joined Aug 18, 2017

Hey, guys!

I started posting in the WDTFS discussion without properly introducing myself! My name is Kara and I love anything yuri. Literally. Anything. Even if it's bad af. LOL.

I came here after creepily stalking the discussion boards for a couple weeks. I'm from the US and it's been a long time since I've been a member of any type of forum, so excuse me if my etiquette isn't always the best XD

Nice to meet everyone!!

joined Jun 11, 2016

Greetings! It sure is a pleasure to meet you! It's pretty cool to see another person from the US besides me on here x)
And I never expected to see a WDTFS fan come here. Usually those people don't ever go to any other thread other then the WDTFS one. It sure has a really dedicated fanbase!

But anyways, welcome!

last edited at Aug 23, 2017 5:57PM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ D1LD0Z3R

Hey! ヾ(^∇^)
Nice name! (¬‿¬)
Pleasure to meet ya!
I'm the awkward German person around here ;)

And etiquette is totally overrated, so... ~( ´•‿•` )~
(◦’ںˉ◦)v

@ yukito

I bet you won't be disappointed! It's such a fun ride! d (^‿^ )
And it just got renewed for a third season!!!
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ

joined Aug 18, 2017

Greetings! It sure is a pleasure to meet you! It's pretty cool to see another person from the US besides me on here x)
And I never expected to see a WDTFS fan come here. Usually those people don't ever go to any other thread other then the WDTFS one. It sure has a really dedicated fanbase!

But anyways, welcome!

Yes...WDTFS is definitely a unique kind of manwha. I love it and I love to discuss it, but I also like to have fun:).

Oh! What part of the US (if you don't mind me asking). I'm in Arizona although I used to live out east. Where is everyone mostly from around here?

Anon99

Hahaha, you're right! Ettiquette IS overrated! It's nice to meet you. You know, I almost took German as a second language. It seemed a bit daunting though. Is it a hard language to learn for a native English speaker?

joined Jun 11, 2016

Oh! What part of the US (if you don't mind me asking). I'm in Arizona although I used to live out east. Where is everyone mostly from around here?

This song does a pretty good job describing what part of the US I'm from.
:)

Also Anon99 is lying, she isn't awkward, she's the best.

last edited at Aug 23, 2017 7:34PM

joined Aug 18, 2017

SF

This song does a pretty good job describing what part of the US I'm from.

Hmmm, sounds like you're from down south somewhere XD. I've never lived in the DEEP South, but in Tennessee we love our freedoms and our "fuck yeah"s LOL.

Also Anon99 is lying, she isn't awkward, she's the best.

I bet she is. She's just being modest lol!

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Ugh does anybody else have that show they tried to watch but just couldn't finish. for me it's Penny Dreadful

last edited at Aug 27, 2017 1:23AM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Ugh does anybody else have that show they tried to watch but just couldn't finish. for me it's Penny Dreadful

For me it's rather a book I've tried to read but could never manage, or rather achieve to finish : The Gulag Archipelago.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

And yet another random song xD":
https://youtu.be/OG1-7yThYEY

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
joined Jun 11, 2016
%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

Hope everyone is doing okay that was in the path of Hurricane Harvey and now Irma (which is me). Stay safe and hunker down. As bad as it sounds, hopefully Irma loses steam over Cuba before it comes ashore in Florida.

Screen%20shot%202015-09-08%20at%209.16.20%20am
joined Jun 26, 2013

Yuri Encounter:

Frequenting the bookstore to keep and eye out for "new" yuri releases has been a habit of mine since they've been available. I mean, pretend surprises are fun too... Citrus has recently (within the past month) started to take up a bit more shelf space. However, this past visit I came to find Citrus flipped backwards in all spaces where the cover should have been visible...curious, right? I picked one of them up...kinda glanced at it, put it back correctly...not putting much thought into it.

Until I looked down, that is.

On the shelf below I picked up a copy Girlfriends, cover out...right on top of the last Citrus presentation, still backwards underneath. Three years ago I would NEVER have imagined publicly getting a kick out of the yuri community. Took a good while to wipe the big smirk that brought, off of my face.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

hi

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Hello. :)

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

hi

You finally are here!

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Welp it's official this Friday I'm heading out to Savannah for college

joined Jun 11, 2016

Rick & Morty is so fucking good. This third season is like......Blowing the other two seasons out of the water. Every episode is just one mind-fuck after another. I just adore this new character driven approach that this new season is taking. It actually reminds me a tiny bit on Attack On Titan's second season, where it takes a break from the main characters and starts developing the side characters. I seriously cannot wait for what comes next, Rick & Morty has to be one of the best modern cartoons premiering on Television right now.

last edited at Sep 25, 2017 7:15PM

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

hi

You finally are here!
meep

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

My neck is fucking STIFF!

To reply you must either login or sign up.