Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I don't think Sumin's ideal type must be an angelic woman, so I believe she would date anyone available in the manhwa until she could finally meet the right one. All she need is someone who loves her imo.

I didn't check the chapters you were referring to was the reason why I didn't call you out, Nora.

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

sia ue

you are not the only one cooking me over and over.. I truly feel like a mouse running endlessly in a wheel.

it wasn't me who magically felt bored and suggested that Seju knows Sumin's type !!! it was Team Gaji who did that.. so, let's burn their house !
AND it wasn't me who thought that Sumin would not date anyone by herself .. it was also Team Gaji that decided to make Seju having those reasons.. !

Did I show the panels that support what I threw in here ? YES
Did I make up something out of my butt ? NO

BTW!!! even Ms. Choi knows Sumin's type.. MAGICALLY .. so the one you want to blame is not me, but TG, how dare them let Seju know Sumin's type and hire her !! how naughty !
http://imgur.com/a/737u2

Foxy lady

So, I would be working on my exams and paper.. see you on the 18th of August.
Peace.

Warm wishes. :)

Thanks Alot :D

last edited at Aug 16, 2017 10:45AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Anyways.. I am snapping on everything around me, especially the stupid DHL man.. so I better retreat.

sincere apologies to those who might have felt offended one way or another.

last edited at Aug 16, 2017 11:13AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

@Nora, I was supposed to be proven wrong by the people who support your ideas instead. You feeling like a mouse running endlessly in a wheel was not something I could ever think of, you know. (I kinda wanna ask if it was running out of joy or something? My mouses were doing that only when they were happy. xD)

Seju-like is Sumin's ideal type.

joined Feb 4, 2017

@Nora, I was supposed to be proven wrong by the people who support your ideas instead.

for the most part, sia ue .. you are not wrong nor are you away from where I was pointing.. but you agree on the ending results not on why it happened. I only showed why those things happened this way, and provided supporting panels to the reasoning I perceived from the Manhwa.
Why do I feel like running in a wheel, because somehow I get to prove what we already agree on over and over so barely I could jump to the reasoning.
so, you agree on the fact that Seju pushed Sumin and Sungji together.. and you agree that Sungji is Sumin's type and the probability of them being a match is high anyways. (so you already know this)
And you don't disagree on the diagram I hand made. So where did we lose each other ?
(without the need of re-proving things we agree on)
when you said that Sumin needed someone to love her, you are not wrong.. and you know that Seju did an educated guess about Sungji.

You feeling like a mouse running endlessly in a wheel was not something I could ever think of, you know. (I kinda wanna ask if it was running out of joy or something?

I suck at cardio, so XD

My mouses were doing that only when they were happy. xD)

so, you are an expert then XD

Seju-like is Sumin's ideal type.

true.. similar to Ms. Choi. But that didn't work either.. so Sungji was a good candidate.

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

you are not the only one cooking me over and over.. I truly feel like a mouse running endlessly in a wheel.

Because you are over-cookable and still taste delicious after multiple cooks. :q. And don't you dare make yourself un-over-cookable! We are all counting on your deliciousness for our tasteless lives.

There is nothing you can prove or convince at this point. People have already made up their mind. It is just a patience game now. That being said, your handwriting is still very welcome. XD

On another note, have you ever wondered why so many people still doubt your theories even though the manhwa is coming to an end?

joined Feb 4, 2017

momonosuke

Because you are over-cookable and still taste delicious after multiple cooks. :q. And don't you dare make yourself un-over-cookable! We are all counting on your deliciousness for our tasteless lives.

come take a bite XD .. shower me all with this awesome-sauce you've got here XD

There is nothing you can prove or convince at this point. People have already made up their mind. It is just a patience game now. That being said, your handwriting is still very welcome. XD

ah, it's not about changing anybody's mind.. more like explaining how we got here and why it makes sense. Even if we all teamed up on one side.. it doesn't affect the ending nor it is my goal to do so.

On another note, have you ever wondered why so many people still doubt your theories even though the manhwa is coming to an end?

blows my mind sometimes.. because most of the time I don't do theories.. I do connecting dots and panels together and make a puree and a couple of snapshots of them.

and most of the time I argue fairly:
a person brings up an idea.. I discuss it, she wants a reference, I hand it in.. and for extra spoiling: I snap shot the scene, so she won't be lost. (official translation)
and if the person doesn't see the point, I still retype the whole scene.

but then the other person is LAZY to read my "long" "detailed" comment, and lazy to check the reference and the picture but not lazy to call me "delusional" !

I wonder if I ever lied about a chapter number.. would anyone notice or tell me to hold up! hey that's not the chapter, it is the other one.
but no one cares!!

how disappointing is that
I love discussing something that I am obsessed about.. maybe if we would discuss GOT, classical music and art I would love to go all in.. but the nonreciprocal effort is a bit tiring.

last edited at Aug 16, 2017 6:52PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

momonosuke

Meg, what did you do? Tell me!

I wrote this, "We'll agree to disagree. Sometimes I wonder what's the point."

Did not expect the reaction... and should have clarified that I did not just mean him or her.

But I do feel that way many times. You summed it up nicely here too:

There is nothing you can prove or convince at this point. People have already made up their mind. It is just a patience game now.

Nora, I know I say this all the time, but I truly do mean it... I am so appreciative of your efforts.

Img_0821
joined Aug 3, 2017

Hi, Shine! Sorry for this very late response. I was meaning to but mpgpeg already answered you and we have the same opinion at that time. But I will answer you in detail later. :)

Before I answer in details, one question. Why did you write only one long post?

Hi Foxy Lady!

It's okey, i'm just happy you and mpgpeg responded to my comment (and to mpgpeg your question..i don't know why I dreamed such a dream.. :p Sometimes my fantasy goes through with me.. so..)

So now to my foxylady..Why? Because I don't know i just wanna share this with somebody (maybe i was still in my delirium:p)

And i prefer to read all your posts because i can't express my thougths/opinions very well.. so.. i hope this answered some question of yours :)
(Sorry for the late response .. i have some comment error issues)

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Nora89

Wow, I came back to see a whole new mess xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. To think that my initial intention was just to discuss things that I avoided discussing before since I knew we would come to disagree big time xDDDDDDD. That's why I waited for more infos regarding to this "grand plan" but I got nothing so I asked and didnt think it would come this far

or whatever, I wanna do this instead XDD..

Doing this is more fun that exams, Nora. That's fact xDDDDDDDDDDD

my version and yours are not very far, both are the same.. what mine says is: Seju tries to take and do the best giving her circumstances instead of doing things on a whim. That's the only difference, I find motives to her actions rather than taking them as impulses.

the rest of your comment will be answered in a wite-out version XD

We all think she did have intention for choosing Sungji in the company but we're different about the motive. I think she wants to give Sumin her time out then going back to her while you think she want to break the circle by leaving.

While you think she is still doing according to her "plan" that you think is right, I, on the other hand, think she already lost to that stupid plan with Sungji that I think is right. You think she is still sticking to that plan here and there while I think she is now doing by her instinct to get Sumin back, not leaving Sumin or continue her plan

The difference makes it a whole lot more complicated xDDDD

I do understand your point as well as your proofs but things are, your proofs are not sufficient enough to make me believe. I want to believe, that's why I ask and that's why I still keep that in my mind to find proofs for that in every chap XDDDD. I do appreciate your efforts of snapshots and all but somehow, the explanation are too much on assumptions and subjective pov (like Seju's smirk, or implications of Seju's words and facial expressions in some scenes), those times, it totally based on your way of reading and we actually have all kind of different interpretation for one facial expression. So I literally cant abandon my thinking route to follow and accept your theory, simply cause that could mean I have to follow your way of interpreting all of their facial expressions and Seju's way of talking, which means I have to change, like completely.

For example:

ch66-85 (resuming the plan): since Sumin is not into the whole running away thing.. we return to the plan once again.. ironically, the assassin followed her that day.. so! her guts feeling was right about something wrong going to happen.

ch86-88 (re-evaluation of the plan): does it worth it ? the whole thing.. they both need each other.. and they both know it.. should she really let go or fight for Sumin.

that's because it's not a single rigid plan from ch1 up till now. The plan got changed, paused, resumed and many other things happened in between.

This is your way of interpreting Seju's thinking way, but its an assumption. You are saying you are running in circle because you keep on explain this whole process of Seju's mind but this is your assumption on a character's mind, not even based on an event that actually happened in the story, that we could see and understand. This is a character's MIND. Basically you're guessing something about one's mind, it cant be called a proof, how can a person believe in this and not question you back?

Like this

ch86-88 (re-evaluation of the plan): does it worth it ? the whole thing.. they both need each other.. and they both know it.. should she really let go or fight for Sumin.

How can you be sure that this is how Seju's mind worked like that? Based on her words? While to me, her words are from a desperate person who is going to lose the most important person in her life, not about reevaluation of a plan or anything.

The "they both need each other... and they both know it"? What proves this to Seju?

She is the one who said to Sumin, she is only the leftover love, Sumin gives all to Sungji, whatever left is for her, how can there is a "they both need each other... and they both know it"? Does Sumin even know it? If she knows it, why did she leave?

Just like when you look at one character's expression, one could say its happy, one could say its surprised, both could be true or false.

I could see your view as well as what you're trying to say but I cant bring myself to believe you

last edited at Aug 16, 2017 10:35PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Lol so many too and fro!

Yoonie

Actually yoonie I interpreted it pretty much the same way you did... And I found Nora's way of looking at it interesting because it was different.. And like you, while I am open to the possibility, I still have my doubts even until now...

Nora's arguments are very logical - and so are yours- (something I greatly appreciate, especially being the scientist that I am) but as with any artwork there's always something that is subject to interpretation (like you mentioned) and this is where things start to branch and differ

All in all though, while frustrations may arise here and there, I do enjoy reading the discussion a great deal. I really do appreciate everyone's efforts, especially Nora with her flowery handwriting diagrams and screenshots (because I am one of those lazy readers XDDDD)

last edited at Aug 17, 2017 3:42AM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Nora

come take a bite XD .. shower me all with this awesome-sauce you've got here XD

I do like to bite, especially the tender spot, and then gently lick off my bite mark. You are not ready for the magic sauce yet. You need to be cooked for a little more. XD

ah, it's not about changing anybody's mind.. more like explaining how we got here and why it makes sense. Even if we all teamed up on one side.. it doesn't affect the ending nor it is my goal to do so.

There are too many possible explanations of how we get here, which gives me to a mixed feeling of whether this is considered good writing or full of plot holes. You can only leave a story as "open to interpretation" to certain extent. Something as fundamental as Seju's grand scheme (or the lack of it) should have been clearly stated by now, assuming we only have 1-3 chapters left. You should not need to talk yourself in cycle over and over again unless
1. you are conversing with retards.
2. you are indeed delusional.
3. the authors have gone too far with their concealing game, as a result missed a good chunk of their readers.
(3.5. we are too impatient for this story :3)
This is my pending criticism. Will finalize it once the story ends.

Meg

I wrote this, "We'll agree to disagree. Sometimes I wonder what's the point."

Meh, it is not even evil. Work harder! spank

last edited at Aug 17, 2017 1:05AM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Shine

It's okey, i'm just happy you and mpgpeg responded to my comment (and to mpgpeg your question..i don't know why I dreamed such a dream.. :p Sometimes my fantasy goes through with me.. so..)

Your comment was very amusing. XD Mostly because I could never picture Sungji actually doing that. But I like your subconscious imagination. :)

I'm not an expert on how Dynasty works, but do you click "Preview Post" usually? I found when I do that, the system thinks I'm a bot, so I just click "Create Post" instead. You can edit it later.

momonosuke

Meh, it is not even evil. Work harder! spank

Haha, I guess I need some practice. XD I could learn a thing or two from your twin.

last edited at Aug 17, 2017 2:04AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Yoonie

Actually yoonie I interpreted it pretty much the same way you did... And I found Nora's way of looking at it interesting because it was different.. And like you, while I am open to the possibility, I still have my doubts even until now...

Nora's arguments are very logical - and so do yours- (something I greatly appreciate, especially being the scientist that I am) but as with any artwork there's always something that is subject to interpretation (like you mentioned) and this is where things start to branch and differ

Yeah, I do see her points and totally open for that possibility but the closer the end gets, the harder that becomes to believe but I still dont completely shut that out, I'm still waiting for more convincing facts and events xDDDDDDD

She argues well xDDDD but it's a little bit more on a hunch than actually scientific fact xDDDD. And I need scientific facts XDDDDD but I'll just shut up and wait for more for now. Things are coming out of hand because of me xDDDDD

All in all though while frustrations may arise here and there, I do enjoy reading the discussion a great deal. I really do appreciate everyone's efforts, especially Nora with her flowery handwriting diagrams and screenshots (because I am one of those lazy readers XDDDD)

She is amazing that way. No one else could ever be that dedicating xDDDDDD

last edited at Aug 17, 2017 3:14AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016
  1. you are conversing with retards.
  2. you are indeed delusional.
  3. the authors have gone too far with their concealing game, as a result missed a good chunk of their readers.

Then I'm pretty sure I'm a retard xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Things are coming out of hand because of me xDDDDD

Awwwww...people are just passionate about this and cumulatively, things can get a little overwhelming..it's noone's fault

P.S: aka Arya Stark's fault hahaha XDDD

last edited at Aug 17, 2017 3:37AM

joined Feb 8, 2016

WDTFS updates every 10 days right?(correct me if i'm wrong...idk if i'm confusing it with another series) when's the new chapter coming out? i don't really keep count of the days...(T.T) i don't know why the wait seems so long. TG has got me addicted to newer chapters now that the story is coming to an end.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

WDTFS updates every 10 days right?(correct me if i'm wrong...idk if i'm confusing it with another series) when's the new chapter coming out? i don't really keep count of the days...(T.T) i don't know why the wait seems so long. TG has got me addicted to newer chapters now that the story is coming to an end.

8th, 18th, 28th evening Korean time

Img_0821
joined Aug 3, 2017

Shine

Your comment was very amusing. XD Mostly because I could never picture Sungji actually doing that. But I like your subconscious imagination. :)

Yeah I'm glad I entertain you mpgpeg :p the truth is i'm still waiting for this "huge plottwist" (description from the manhwa) because i dont think the scar or even the end from season 1&2 as a plottwist .. maybe i expect too much x3 or maybe i'm just too dull because i readed soo many mangas etc.

I'm not an expert on how Dynasty works, but do you click "Preview Post" usually? I found when I do that, the system thinks I'm a bot, so I just click "Create Post" instead. You can edit it later.

it appears at "create post" and "preview post" :/ i'm a newbie i never talked in a forum like that xD
Now it worked straigthaway.. argh xD ..

last edited at Aug 17, 2017 5:24AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Good morning/ evening ladies and gentle ladies (and everyone in between)

I thank everyone who appreciated and read my comments (whether they expressed it or not)

I admit, I might have over reacted over this..

because I have a delusional complex, this caught my eyes:

2- you are indeed delusional.

I hope then I would see a better constructed argument with snapshots and all when someone argues back to me.. to show me where I had my delusions. I deserve that.. I guess.

I do like to bite, especially the tender spot, and then gently lick off my bite mark. You are not ready for the magic sauce yet. You need to be cooked for a little more. XD

hahahahha.. I started to get grill marks, hurry up before I get cold.

yoonie

You think she is still sticking to that plan here and there while I think she is now doing by her instinct to get Sumin back, not leaving Sumin or continue her plan

ok. But then you yourself said that she is doing NOTHING to get her back. See where the circle begins ?.. And if I say she is doing something, you go like: no she is passive. I tell you she is passive: you tell me she did this and that. (it will never end) This is only one of the circles.

you keep on explain this whole process of Seju's mind but this is your assumption on a character's mind, not even based on an event that actually happened in the story, that we could see and understand. This is a character's MIND. Basically you're guessing something about one's mind, it cant be called a proof, how can a person believe in this and not question you back?

oh.. okay!

How can you be sure that this is how Seju's mind worked like that? Based on her words? While to me, her words are from a desperate person who is going to lose the most important person in her life, not about reevaluation of a plan or anything.

based on the context of the whole bed talk.. "how did we come to this.. why" in ch5 maybe XD..

If she knows it, why did she leave?

in just 48 hours I explained this maybe 2 to 3 times.

I could see your view as well as what you're trying to say but I cant bring myself to believe you

I can see that.
Thanks.

joined Feb 8, 2016

8th, 18th, 28th evening Korean time

thanks orange!

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

So where did we lose each other ?

I wonder. :'D

but then the other person is LAZY to read my "long" "detailed" comment, and lazy to check the reference and the picture but not lazy to call me "delusional" !

This bullet almost hit me. lol

joined Feb 4, 2017

sia ue

This bullet almost hit me. lol

I don't mean a specific reader.. just a general frustration.. I have no idea how to deliver the information in the best understandable/ efficient way.

breaking everything into details -> the comment becomes long and overwhelming (easier to lose track of the main point)

going directly to the point -> the readers has no idea about the comment background (this is not why I answered then)

That being said, I may get things in my own way.. but then if there is a correction or redirection, I will accept it as long as they are consistent with other panels and the story flow.

sincere respect to each and everyone.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I hope then I would see a better constructed argument with snapshots and all when someone argues back to me.. to show me where I had my delusions. I deserve that.. I guess.

People have their own way of giving you their explanation and it doesnt mean they have to snapshots to explain it. Like me, I dont interpret every facial expression, I see everything as a whole, so even if you tell me to snapshot, I dont know what to snapshot anyway, really.

yoonie
ok. But then you yourself said that she is doing NOTHING to get her back. See where the circle begins ?.. And if I say she is doing something, you go like: no she is passive. I tell you she is passive: you tell me she did this and that. (it will never end) This is only one of the circles.

I read your explanation but you give me Sumin's actions like how she apologise, which is not even Seju's doing. She is not the one who pushed Sumin to say sorry, she only childishly run away and if she didnt meet Sungji, is there even a good thing happened to her, let alone getting an apology? This cant be called Seju's doing. This is a sere luck she got to get an apology

Second point, Sumin is talking in her mind about how she is bothering everyone. Again, its Sumin. Is Seju even having a role in this? Partly, thanks to the scarf. However, was the scarf thing something Seju could predict? No, right.? it happened randomly and not from sth Seju actually actively did to get Sumin change, according to the "grand plan" you think.

If this time I dont get my point through, I dont know how to get you understand.

not even based on an event that actually happened in the story,

oh.. okay!

You show a panel then interpreted the way you think is right, for example, the converstion with Sungji, I see a desperate Seju who knows where she stands by saying "I could say anything I want so you better dont say it", you interpreted that sentence by "she thinks Sungji shouldnt know it because it could hurt her"

That is called a subjective view from you and me, not actually an event that could prove something or could convince people. I counter you back with my view cause of it where I prove my point not by snapshot but by words, but it's also a subjective view, to you.

You're proving your point by interpretation of facial expressions and words based on the talk or the bubble of thinking, which are very very ambiguous, it could mean anything to anyone, not by actual actions or actual events that could convince people.

I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say and I hope this is not a weak pov or lack of strong points for you to understand what I'm trying to say.

based on the context of the whole bed talk.. "how did we come to this.. why" in ch5 maybe XD..

See? Again. A word could mean anything to anyone. this, to me, is how did we come from a couple like match makes in heaven 10 years ago to the point of can not be together anymore and worse, cant even see each other anymore.

If she knows it, why did she leave?

in just 48 hours I explained this maybe 2 to 3 times.

Yeah, and you give me some explanation that I couldnt bring myself to believe completely. I open to that but I cant believe.

And to me, Sumin doesnt think she cant live without each other like you think. She thinks its about time for them to live without seeing each other ever again

last edited at Aug 17, 2017 12:14PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Shine

Yeah I'm glad I entertain you mpgpeg :p the truth is i'm still waiting for this "huge plottwist" (description from the manhwa) because i dont think the scar or even the end from season 1&2 as a plottwist .. maybe i expect too much x3 or maybe i'm just too dull because i readed soo many mangas etc.

When I think of "plot twist," I think of something shocking. I guess how Sumin got the scar could be considered that? Not sure.

Your dream seemed to have an unhappy ending for all three. XD Is there a particular ending you are hoping for? You don't have to say if you don't want to.

What are your favorite mangas? :D

it appears at "create post" and "preview post" :/ i'm a newbie i never talked in a forum like that xD
Now it worked straigthaway.. argh xD ..

Haha, just click "Create Post" every time. :)

last edited at Aug 17, 2017 1:34PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.