Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Holy crap, certainly I didn't believe I could come back to this thread and say this: I'm a student again, and this time of the very degree I've wanted to be.

While I wasn't here all the time, thank you everyone for supporting me through the time! :)

Ooh! Congrats!

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Thank you so much SF :) I'm confident and optimistic about this time. And what are ya up to these days?

Hey.
No Problem
Oh there goes old me! recommending dumb songs again! Except it was a forced joke lol

I've been doing good. Just sitting back watching a Thread go to shit, It's really fun. How are you doing so far?

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Congrats, Galich!

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Holy crap, certainly I didn't believe I could come back to this thread and say this: I'm a student again, and this time of the very degree I've wanted to be.

Congrats !!! and good luck

Ooh! Congrats!

Congrats, Galich!

@yukito, Kayo-chin & ZuljinRaynor Thank you! :)

@SF

I've been doing good. Just sitting back watching a Thread go to shit, It's really fun. How are you doing so far?

Well, sitting back and trying to not see that thread go bonkers. It's unsafe for my own sanity. Also finished the first part of filling the documents for uni and I've started to read a few books about our history just to get a small preparing before I enroll the uni. It's 2,5 months, but still, gotta stay competetive if I wanna fullfil my dream and stay as a professor in there. Besides that, I'm slowly trying to forget the fact I've been stalked for 1,5 months by a crazy ex. Also, quitting work in 30 days. I'll be sure to tell them to take this job and shove it.Good stuff all around,

last edited at Jul 17, 2017 2:49PM

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Good job getting into university. What will you be studying?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

2k posts. Yay me?

joined Jan 8, 2016

2k posts. Yay me?

I feel so sorry for your loss.

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

I can't Believe that this is real Lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2Qw-ztFrK4

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I can't Believe that this is real Lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2Qw-ztFrK4

I can't believe Mugen is a real game now

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Good job getting into university. What will you be studying?

Cheers! And it's gonna be history with speciality in teaching.

Also, thank God im leaving my work soon. One of the shop's managers has threatened to call my boss to complain due to a ridiculous reason (basically, not doing sth that takes around 2 minutes to do at max) while I did plenty of stuff I really didn't have to do. Oh, and she's complained about me being not finished yet, even though that was because she's arrived at work 15 minutes late and so I couldn't get inside the shop. She's flat out told me that I have to put up with her bs since my job sucks.

joined Jun 11, 2016

It seemed like (or felt like) yesterday when there were more people here and we were all cracking joke's and randomly spouting anything thing that was on our minds. I wish this discussion was as active as it was in 2016.

N(oob)ew Song

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

That stupid discord is the reason for alp of this.

joined Jun 11, 2016

But we wouldn't have been able to voice chat had it not been for discord.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I'm not sure how to derive much fun out of the discord. It's more chaotic than a facebook group chat and I can never seem to get to know anyone. I guess voice chat could be fun but I'm too shy to put my voice out there.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Best Mangaka Rohan posted:

That stupid discord is the reason for alp of this.

Despite it being disbanded like since few months.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I dunno what you're saying. The discord is still up.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Didn't Nezchan closed cafe discord because she was busy or something?

joined Jun 11, 2016

I wasn't talking about the Cafe discord, I was talking about the Dynasty discord.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

SF posted:

I wasn't talking about the Cafe discord, I was talking about the Dynasty discord.

But I was, because I'm sure Rohan was talking about it. We got a Cafe discord for a bit which indeed made more people talk over there than here, but it kinda died naturally over time and got closed and people didn't really come back here.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Didn't Nezchan closed cafe discord because she was busy or something?

The current discord is a totally different discord from the old one. And yes, I closed it due in part to being the only remaining mod (the others were busy in their own lives) and I wasn't about to run it on my own. Tentacles started the new one almost immediately after that, but it was genuinely started fresh.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Sometimes I think Griffith had a point

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Yesterday was my last day at work!! At last!! I'm so happy that I could throw a party for the occasion.. yeey xD
... or should I wait for Galich so we could celebrate together? ^^

(and thank goodness the Cafe exists ^_^, voice chats are for brave and talkative people)

last edited at Jul 25, 2017 11:49AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yes!! After over a month with no comput0r it feels so good being able to draw on a tablet again
Now i can finally catch up on all the yuri i've missed that isn't a Touhou doujin

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

^ congrats! :) Good luck with drawing!
I browsed through your gallery... hope you wouldn't mind it... you have the talent, and I like how I can feel some energy coming out of the images ^^

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Now i can finally catch up on all the yuri i've missed that isn't a Touhou doujin

Well, that'll be quickly done at least.

To reply you must either login or sign up.