Forum › Duel! discussion

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

So fencing actually can be used for self-defense?

I seriously doubt it honestly

Bleach_589___giselle_gewelle_alux-d7quz%20(1)
joined Dec 2, 2014

Don't forget the most obvious erroneous depiction of fencing with rapiers: She is SWINGING A RAPIER it as if it was a typical sword.

Tho then again, I was not gonna bother commenting about it cuz it's clearly not taking it seriously.

Maybe she's a Jedi? They are actually Jedi who practice fencing, like the coolest of the former Jedi-Masters Count Dooku.

Oh, no. Jedi are supposed to be nice.

Maybe she's a Sith? There are actually Sith who practice fencing, like the coolest of the Sith-Lords Cound Dooku.

So fencing actually can be used for self-defense?

I seriously doubt it honestly

I would prefer historical medieval fencing for the sake of self-defense. It has proven to be capable of actually killing people. Sport Fencing on the other hand is 99% of the time only a MacGuffin to show how rich or sophisticated a character is :P

last edited at Jul 29, 2016 7:44PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Don't forget the most obvious erroneous depiction of fencing with rapiers: She is SWINGING A RAPIER it as if it was a typical sword.

Tho then again, I was not gonna bother commenting about it cuz it's clearly not taking it seriously.

Maybe she's a Jedi? They are actually Jedi who practice fencing, like the coolest of the former Jedi-Masters Count Dooku.

Oh, no. Jedi are supposed to be nice.

Going by the prequels, the Jedi come off as a bunch of assholes.

joined Jun 4, 2017

Man, I want to be one of the competitors in that Olympics. This is destiny :v

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Whatever happened to this? Since that knights yuri manga came about, it reminded me of this. (Despite all its flaws, it somehow left an impression?)

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

This ever gonna be continued or nah?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's being updated in mangadex by another group!!! is hard to have the newest chapters here? just wondering because CXC is MIA with this

To reply you must either login or sign up.