Forum › Yuru Yuri discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

lol :) I love yuru yuri - even if they wont ever make any of the couples actually happen.

joined May 25, 2016

lol :) I love yuru yuri - even if they wont ever make any of the couples actually happen.

But but... Isn't the Rise x Nana couple pretty much canon?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Goggled Anon posted:

YuiAya best pair fight me

/Banned

I always love some Chinatsu and Akarin, like you know is the true pairing that will prevail once they defeat the last boss... The sister.

Thanks Bakkin team >_

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Holy fuck..I lost my shit there..hahahahahahaha I want YuiAya to happen now..hahaha

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

But but... Isn't the Rise x Nana couple pretty much canon?

There's another teacher who seems to have a past of some sort with Nana, soooo

joined Jan 31, 2013

That was actually a pretty nice save.

joined Apr 8, 2016

Their thoughts, our reaction :"WTF ARE THEY DOING!!!???" XD LOL

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I can always depend on Akari for her precious "ehehe"s and "Daaaisuki"s. ♥

joined Jan 14, 2017

Isn't this what the hipsters call 'The couple yoga challenge'?

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

GOSH DAMNIT namori is really pushing the yui x ayano agenda with all their chapters and I LOVE IT, NEW SHIP ON THE HORIZON The triangle is real boys

Also I hope I will be alive when it is finally explained how kyouko developed her personality change

joined Jul 7, 2015

I always love some Chinatsu and Akarin, like you know is the true pairing that will prevail once they defeat the last boss... The sister.

This.

10565163_743008845759906_7288022486001237074_n
joined Jun 24, 2016

Damn it I love this ship XD~ YuiAya is awesome!!!

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

It's crazy after all this time, Namori san still makes me laugh hysterically.

Even though the chapters aren't coming out fast it's still so original and funny. I kind of understand why might be no canon till now, because Namori likes all the characters and wants all sorts of different yuri interactions between them XD

Example if YuiKyouko happens then Chinatsu and Ayano will be hurt so it might be difficult illustrating this for her.

ZuljinRaynor
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

If you do YuiKyouko, you can do Chinatsu and Akari. Then Ayano is alone but you can ship her with Chitose too.

Though, Ayano x Kyouko is my favorite, I do like Yui x Ayano as well because they work really well together too.

last edited at Jul 9, 2017 3:27PM

TheDoujinWoman
joined Jan 28, 2017

Holy crap, I wonder if Kyouko will think Ayano likes Yui and will try to push them together if they were caught.
Nice save.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ZuljinRaynor posted:

If you do YuiKyouko, you can do Chinatsu and Akari. Then Ayano is alone but you can ship her with Chitose too.

Though, Ayano x Kyouko is my favorite, I do like Yui x Ayano as well because they work really well together too.

I don't like Yui x Ayano because they're alike, diligent and smart so there's nothing fun or dynamic, In my opinion they don't compliment each other beyond friends.

ZuljinRaynor
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Puns are fun.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Holy crap, I wonder if Kyouko will think Ayano likes Yui and will try to push them together if they were caught.
Nice save.

She would just ask to join in.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

That's why I really like Yui with Ayano or Himiwari, because it seems more believable. The whole opposites getting together thing is kind of overdone, dull, and impractical to me.

And I mean, did we not just read a really funny chapter with the both of them together? Way more fun than Yui and Kyouko IMO. All Yui does is get mad at her over and over. There's no chemistry. I mean Yui and Ayano were just literally on the same wavelength.

How is it impractical? When two people in a couple are almost the same then they are not able to support each other when it comes to things the other is weak about.

with the Yui x Kyouko and Himiwary x Sakurako one person in the pairing is the serious one that keeps the other grounded while the other provides fun and excitement to the other's lives. When couples are different it allows them to experience more of what life has to offer together than apart, you don't really get that when the two are practically a clone of each other.

joined Jun 24, 2016

Ok I just wanna say .. Yui no harem XD

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't really ship Kyoko x Yui, my ship is with Ayano but I agree with Cannebal, couples are fun when they show each others things that they didn't know, you said this could also work with Yui and Ayano because we only know the surface of their characters, then since when is okay to say that we already know everything about Kyoko and that the only thing she can manage is making people mad? she's really nice imo trying to befriend everyone in her own clumsy way.
It's fine if you want to support that, I just can't like it because Ayano and Kyoko is like the best thing in this manga for me so I won't say with just one chapter "Oh well, I give up" furthermore Ayano is madly in love with her so if that doesn't happen at the end (and only at the end because I know very well that nothing will change until that) I will feel betrayed, all these years of teasing just to jump to another out of nowhere ship is not my thing honestly.

joined May 25, 2016

This. Also, a Yui harem was mathematically proven by this fellow here: http://www-e.uni-magdeburg.de/tboege/yryr_aut/ .

last edited at Jul 10, 2017 12:19PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Dory posted:

This. Also, a Yui harem was mathematically proven by this fellow here: http://www-e.uni-magdeburg.de/tboege/yryr_aut/ .

Math is just numbers but this ... This is real life

pumpkinpancakes
joined Jul 10, 2017

Yui is cool and relaxed and Ayano is kind of worrying about everything and freaks out, they seem pretty different to me. They're just both mature too but yeah I like them alot too together because I think it's sweet when she makes Yui laugh

joined Jun 24, 2016

Dory posted:

Math is just numbers but this ... This is real life

Ok the math is blowing my mind... ~_~
And yeah Akarin~ no harem confirmed XD
P/S: Sr for my bad english :>

To reply you must either login or sign up.