Forum › Anime season

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

I think I'll watch the Battle girl high school but I haven't watched precure in weeks and I wanna catch up first.

There seems to be at least one yuri couple in Battle Girl High School. The idols. One calls the other 'sweetie', lots of blushing, and the protagonist says they are adorable together.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

NTR is garbage, can't believe they're adapting this god awful story. Dropped it already.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

melevas posted:

NTR is garbage, can't believe they're adapting this god awful story. Dropped it already.

Sadly jps love that kind of drama.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

It actually shouldn't really be that surprising. Most mainstream Yuri anime has either Queerbaiting or has dicks slapped right in the middle of it.

last edited at Jul 5, 2017 4:32PM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Oh, I didn't know that NTR was going to be shorts. So, whatever you might think of the story, you're better off reading the manga, because the anime has no budget

Also, went back and watched through Hina Logi. Has a fair bit of yuri teasing, though I wouldn't expect it to go anywhere. Show isn't good, but is better than BGHS

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Oh, I didn't know that NTR was going to be shorts. So, whatever you might think of the story, you're better off reading the manga, because the anime has no budget

Ironically, thanks to the low budget of the adaptation, I can (kind of) enjoy this as a comedy since it's now a whole-package pile of shit.

Will see if the infamous blackmailing scene will make me laugh here or get me so mad I'll drop it like I did the manga.

Blackness
joined Jul 7, 2017

TWO MORE SEASONS OF FLCL AND THE PILLOWS ARE DOING THE SOUNDTRACK IS THIS CHRISTMAS? DID I WAKE UP TODAY AND NOT KNOW IT WAS CHRISTMAS?!?!?!?

What's FLCL?

Blackness
joined Jul 7, 2017

I agreed with you! God, glad someone is the same boat as me. I don't like this bitch genre kinda thing. Just go with Gangbang if you want to blasted your lovers away. That way, cheating and NTR would be awesome, right? Hehehehe!

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

TWO MORE SEASONS OF FLCL AND THE PILLOWS ARE DOING THE SOUNDTRACK IS THIS CHRISTMAS? DID I WAKE UP TODAY AND NOT KNOW IT WAS CHRISTMAS?!?!?!?

What's FLCL?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FLCL

Also: Are you trying to set the record for the most posts on a new user's first day here?

Blackness
joined Jul 7, 2017

Also: Are you trying to set the record for the most posts on a new user's first day here?

Nope. To be honest, I've lost my account here. So, welp restarting all over again. Is that bad?

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Nope. To be honest, I've lost my account here. So, welp restarting all over again. Is that bad?

Your previous account was?

Blackness
joined Jul 7, 2017

Welp, it was a long ago. I've also posted something like removing account. That was nothing anymore. So, I forgot. XD

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

WAIT WHAT WHOA

Speaking of Pillows, I'm still hoping for Biscuit Hammer anime. Some day maybe? Please?

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Made in Abyss first ep was damn awesome. Stunning visuals & BGM, subtle exposition without info dumping & character narration, charming characters & character designs, fun adventurous spirit with slightly uneasy dark undertones. Haven't read the manga so I don't know where this is going, but I hope this will continue to be good cuz that first ep was very promising.

last edited at Jul 7, 2017 11:08PM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So, Action Heroine Cheer Fruits has some subtext between it's leads. Not that the show is anything great. I'll probably end up following it if ep 2 drops the cringe, though

In non-yuri news, Made in Abyss is looking phenomenal

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

ID-0 opening too similar to jojo pt2 hmmm......

joined Dec 16, 2013

my thought after watching Kemono Friends

the bad cg, the clunkiness, the awkwardness all add up and end up creating it's so bad but so good situation.
it's bad cg Moe a new kind of Moe!!!
the clunkiness the awkwardness so damn Moe!!
so bad so Moe!!
can it be recreated.....

anime is dead!

last edited at Jul 8, 2017 12:44PM

joined Jan 8, 2016

my thought after watching Kemono Friends

the bad cg, the clunkiness, the awkwardness all add up and end up creating it's so bad but so good situation.
it's bad cg Moe a new kind of Moe!!!
the clunkiness the awkwardness so damn Moe!!
so bad so Moe!!
can it be recreated.....

anime is dead!

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Knight's and Magic kinda disappoints.
It's feels like we got a recap instead of intro.
I really don't like having a narrator. Pacing was meh. And they dropped the whole arc about the twins' brother.

Centaur no Nayami starts tomorrow, hmm?

Abyss is god-tier quality.

last edited at Jul 8, 2017 6:04PM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Knight's and Magic kinda disappoints.
It's feels like we got a recap instead of intro.
I really don't like having a narrator. Pacing was meh. And they dropped the whole arc about the twins' brother.

Mm. I can't really fault them for skipping that arc (it was kinda lame), but I definitely take issue with skipping a lot of character development and explanations

Centaur no Nayami starts tomorrow, hmm?

Supposed to! Also Princess Principal. Assuming everything works the way it's supposed to and the schedules aren't wrong. Which hasn't been guaranteed these last few days

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I guess kidnapping an elementary school girl is too risky to show in an anime...

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I think they just wanted to get to the robot action as fast as possible

joined Dec 16, 2013

Id-0 opening is jojo part2 and part 4 opening rip off!!

joined Dec 16, 2013

For anyone who gives a damn

screw that it's still so bad so moe!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.