Forum › Love Me Gently discussion

joined Apr 18, 2013

God, this artwork is just wonderful.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Well, this is not what I thought the first DR doujin posted to this site would be. Who even ships this anyway?

It's semi-official, assuming canon isn't quite the right word for it.
In Ultra Despair Girls, Kotoko captures Komaru and straps her to a fondling machine. If you fail a subsequent minigame, Komaru gets mind-broken and lilies flood the Game Over screen.

I was honestly expecting stuff from the other DR games, but I've always had a soft spot for Komaru and her ahoge so this was good too. I wasn't expecting these kind of feels though.

last edited at Jul 8, 2017 10:24PM

Gudako%20profile
joined Nov 9, 2015

expected the worst but it turned out all right! only loli doujin i'll probably ever like tbh

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

expected the worst but it turned out all right! only loli doujin i'll probably ever like tbh

Well to play devil's advocate Asian men and women you need to add around 2 - 5 years. I'm a 19 year old Korean first day of classes my professor walks in looks at me and asked where my parents where and if I got lost on the tour T_T this actually happened. No i don't think it's ok to have sex with an underage kid it's illegal after all but sometimes they just look underage and it's not our fault.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Wooaw this is...good

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 6:28AM

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Well I liked it, the bdsm was even really nice. But then the f*cked up shit came and eehhhh. I mean I liked it but then I felt disgusted en then just uhg TOO MANY DIFFERENT EMOTIONS in such a short time honestly.

joined Apr 21, 2014

Could've at least took the actual ship (komaru x touko)

There seems to be a complete lack of this ship in doujinshi. Heck, the whole reason I played Ultra Despair Girls was cause I thought the ship was legit lol

still enjoyed the game a lot

I desperately want to read a Toukomaru doujin! I'm surprised there doesn't seem to be one yet considering how obvious the pairing is.

To reply you must either login or sign up.