Forum › My Cute Little Kitten discussion

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND!
A WOMAN ADMITING HER FEELINGS FOR ANOTHER WOMAN ON THE FIRST CHAPTER OF A MORINAGA MILK SERIALIZATION?!
MORINAGA IS SICK, SOMEBODY CALL A DOCTOR!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

auikimaya posted:

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND!
A WOMAN ADMITING HER FEELINGS FOR ANOTHER WOMAN ON THE FIRST CHAPTER OF A MORINAGA MILK SERIALIZATION?!
MORINAGA IS SICK, SOMEBODY CALL A DOCTOR!

Since she's not tied to a publisher's whims it makes sense. Plus I'm sure as an author she doesn't want to get stuck writing the same basic works repeatedly.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Morigana making a manga about adult characters? Sign me up!
Cute first chapter.

Not only that! Morinaga making a manga where the confession (in explicit terms, as Nezchan points out) comes in the first chapter!
She been talking to Morishima Akiko? Anyway, this could be quite something. One of the greats taking a step past her comfort zone . . . I'll be watching this space, all right.

I can't but help wonder with the cancellation of Hana and Hina that she has to do something more contemporary instead of her traditional fluffiness?

HANA AND HINA WAS CANCELLED?!

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Since vol 1, but they allowed her to finish the story

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

auikimaya posted:

It was know for a while now. I believe the last chapter was released already. And yes series ended because it was canceled. Perfect proof that writing for Galette is the most likely reason in change or her usual formula.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I'm just happy she's writing for somebody; I'd been a bit worried that I couldn't find out about any new work she was doing. Well she does write a column about cats in a magazine, so that's something.

Hmm, a cat lover and published columnist about cats does a manga with a really cute kitten; whoda thunk it.
Never mind, I'll show myself out.

joined Mar 15, 2017

The confession happening in the first chapter is mostly likely because Galette only comes out 4 times a year. It's unlikely to be a long series.

Honto no Kimochi had the confession on the 1st page.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Yay, new Morinaga Milk! I like that this series has a focus on Adult Life as well, it's a nice change considering the main characters are already living together.

Does anyone know how long this series is? It doesn't seem like it will be that long, but I may very well be wrong.

Well, this went out in Gallete nº2, Gallete is a quarterly magazine focus in yuri, it start this year, so it's impossible know for now how long it last ^^" the issue Gallete nº3 hadn't been aired yet.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I need the next chap...real bad...

The kitten was cute, 10/10 this series will be amazing

lol, Nice icon, know I understand that PITO's drawings. I had never thinked in "full combo" that way x'D so thanks you, even if it wasn't deliberated

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Boy am I glad I contributed to this :3

We are bouth ♥ if you buy it from amazon isn't that expensive

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Well, this went out in Gallete nº2, Gallete is a quarterly magazine focus in yuri, it start this year, so it's impossible know for now how long it last ^^" the issue Gallete nº3 hadn't been aired yet.

FWIW the to-backer messages have always been, from what little I can tell, along the lines of "We're doing a great job of meeting our goals, thank you all!" and similar, along with the standard "Here's the new PDF, get it this week" and "We'll be at Comitia at booth ___". Again, low margins means almost all the money they make can go right to the artists for labor, and they have a pretty solid number of backers.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

muteKi they were answering how long the My Cute Little Kitten will last ^ ^"

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

muteKi they were answering how long the My Cute Little Kitten will last ^ ^"

Yeah ^^" I was thinking at what they said have to do with what I said, but if they just confuse why I said it, makes sense

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

FWIW the to-backer messages have always been, from what little I can tell, along the lines of "We're doing a great job of meeting our goals, thank you all!" and similar, along with the standard "Here's the new PDF, get it this week" and "We'll be at Comitia at booth ___". Again, low margins means almost all the money they make can go right to the artists for labor, and they have a pretty solid number of backers.

I wasn't talking about how long Gallete will endure, I was answering at the question how long this serie will last ^^". I see fine that they put this low margins, I think they are doing a great job, getting first the money and then, go out the product. I expect this would have success because if it hadn't just meaning the yuri haven't enought fanbase u_u

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Morinaga Milk is a miracle of the universe.

joined Jan 17, 2014

Yay new manga by Morinaga Milk!

Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

Oh goodness I'm so thrilled... Morinaga-sensei with this adulthood story, a super clear confession and with a extremely cute CAT??, my dream came true.

Gosh, I hope Galette makes it as a new yuri magazine and Morinaga can write whatever she wants..... Goodness, so many news!!! My heart is still on shock <3

joined Apr 12, 2014

so cute ugh

HopeFromYuri
5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Morinaga never disappoints

joined Jun 13, 2017

Kittens.
Drama.
"b- but we're both girls"
Self loathing.

Good stuff. This one has all the right notes. Too bad it's only 1 chapter every 4 months.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Conqclub posted:

Too bad it's only 1 chapter every 4 months.

It's every 3 months. You shouldn't spread misinformation like this.

last edited at Jun 23, 2017 7:05AM

joined Jun 13, 2017

It's like Hirari. And you sure have a lot of posts in this thread.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Conqclub posted:

It's like Hirari. And you sure have a lot of posts in this thread.

It isn't. It's released every 3 months. I know because I paid for it. First issue was in february and second in may. I have no idea what my number of posts has to do with anything. Also good to know you failed to notice the irony.

last edited at Jun 23, 2017 8:23PM

joined Jun 13, 2017

I didn't miss anything. You're just obsessive. Like, every fourth post in this thread is you. Also, there's no irony either way, because even if I was wrong, which I'm not, making a typo is not the same as intentionally trying to misrepresent out of context scenes from a anime series. Anyway, you're clearly are obsessive and will never let anything go, and as such will spam the thread indefinitely until you can get it. So, for the sake of everyone else, I'll just let you have that last word. Your ego clearly needs it.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Conqclub posted:

You're just obsessive.

Said the person who counted my posts in thread XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.