Forum › Spending 365 Days With You discussion

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

Kirero's doujins tear me apart. "I'm Happy That You're Here" was just stunningly good with its bittersweet ending, and this was about the same.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Doesn't Sakuya's cannon profile mention something about no one knowing how old she is because she manipulates time?

Yet authors are still trying to make me feel sad.

joined Jan 22, 2015

oh god the feels

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Heartwarming TuT

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Doesn't Sakuya's cannon profile mention something about no one knowing how old she is because she manipulates time?

Yet authors are still trying to make me feel sad.

That's a bit hard to say. I think that tidbit comes from one of the Hieda or Aya entries from one of those info books which are meant to be vague (Or was it Perfect Cherry Blossom?). Perfect Memento, where it may come from, also speculates (I think) she may have been a vampire hunter. Hieda and Aya, as characters, are very misinformed on the others and I'm betting the age thing was speculation. ZUN is really weird about how he transmits canon info.

That being said, why does he bother even mentioning it? It could be that the watch can control her lifespan or it could be that we can't measure her age because her body doesn't age when time is stopped though she is still alive then. Which would mean to get her true age we would have to combine her lived time and stopped time, which we can't do, so her true age is unknown. ZUN is pretty odd about this stuff and I wonder how much he tries to keep straight.

I doubt ZUN is interested in concrete canon building and it's likely more of just an interesting remark than anything else. But now I'm wandering into authorial intent and let's not go there.

last edited at May 24, 2017 12:09AM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

It reminds me of the Mokou x Keine one where Keine asks morou "How much fun did you have?" "A ton!" Love it. Though I cannot remember which one was it, I believe it was from Vivit Gray.

Edit: Yeah it was! This one https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/inarekiezoka

last edited at May 24, 2017 12:47AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

It reminds me of the Mokou x Keine one where Keine asks morou "How much fun did you have?" "A ton!" Love it. Though I cannot remember which one was it, I believe it was from Vivit Gray.

Edit: Yeah it was! This one https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/inarekiezoka

Thabks for posting I hadn't seen that one, it was good ^_^

joined Mar 3, 2017

Is it childish of me to want to remain ignorant of Sakuya's inevitable death?

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Is it childish of me to want to remain ignorant of Sakuya's inevitable death?

Everyone dies eventually, you can't get sad about unevitable things. Instead we can be happy that she spent the time of her life happily :3

last edited at May 24, 2017 10:11AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What? Of course you can get sad about inevitable things. People do it all the time. It's kind of a common, natural thing.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

What? Of course you can get sad about inevitable things. People do it all the time. It's kind of a common, natural thing.

I said it more like a motivational thing but yeah, if you take it so seriously you only focus on the sad things instead of the happy ones...

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Help! Happy feelings are attacking again!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I always imagine that sakuya had slowed her aging down to a pulp and have been around for at least since Victorian England

Sorry%20sonic.
joined Oct 23, 2016

One of my favorite remisaku artists! Glad they made a doujin. They always have cute fluff with Rem and Saku.

Matsune Hiku
Miku%2039
joined Jul 4, 2020

oh no.
I have a severe case of "the feels"

To reply you must either login or sign up.