Forum › NicoMaki - Dating Life discussion

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

clap clap clap really cute! Their being tsundere is amazing

1599531_403762246435445_1409813519_o
joined Mar 14, 2014

Too amazing for words I just had to re-read this today.

Hana_midorikawa___kangoku_gakuen__prison_school__by_soraname-d8oa83c
joined Apr 11, 2015

I love the art on this omg clap clap

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I can explain the forcibly in this case: nico and maki are both depicted as tightly, tightly wound girls. Nico is poor and has family responsibilities and big dreams, maki is under enormous family pressure. and both are prone to expressing anger instead of other emotions. and both are "too proud" to admit other feelings, even to their new girlfriends. so maki's being a little bit heathcliff in wuthering heights - and a little bit a "ravishing" figure in a romance novel.

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

I always come back to this doujinshi, it's so cute and sweet.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

I always come back to this doujinshi, it's so cute and sweet.

Same. It's one of my absolute favorites.

joined Mar 3, 2017

Waaaaaaahhhh!! That was so beautiful!! T-T

I love this artist's style and storytelling so much. I never thought a sex scene could make me cry like that- am I weird?

HopeFromYuri
5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Still one of my favourite NicoMaki doujins.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I have mentally retitled this series "Yazawa-san" due to the "4 months" chapter. Unlike Mimika, Maki can be pretty sure her loli won't grow any more.

last edited at May 16, 2017 5:14PM

joined Sep 30, 2016

After reading this, I have the urge to watch love live, thinking 'where is all this cutness come from'? But was the combination between Ejima Eri's art and MakiNico itself that makes this work so powerfull. Well, I was an easy prey for these two after all.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

After reading this, I have the urge to watch love live, thinking 'where is all this cutness come from'? But was the combination between Ejima Eri's art and MakiNico itself that makes this work so powerfull. Well, I was an easy prey for these two after all.

You won't find a lot of that cuteness in the anime. Go look at the manga instead, you'll have better luck.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

The manga is like the behind-the-scenes for the anime - they're ALL a lot goofier and more human. Animes have to compress a lot. Still you have Maki's cooldown hug and tearful declaration for Nico, and what Hanayo did for Rin is extremely heartwarming. The Rin episode is the most heartwarming, on balance, in the whole series for me, including Aqours.

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018

nice one despite not much tone color

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

This is perfect

joined Sep 11, 2021

This is perfect

Not as perfect as you...

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

clap clap clap really cute! Their being tsundere is amazing

Yeah need more tsundere yuri, Yuzumori also had great tsundere expressions in that confession scene. Love Ejima Eri style, incorporating elements from battle manga to yuri manga is pure brilliance. Hope to see more from this author, Yuzumori-san was finished in 2018 and "Young Ladies Don't Play Fighting Games" just finished though funny it didn't have any Yuri in it.

I doub't we will get more yuri from Ejima Eri, still grateful for what we got.

last edited at Jan 2, 2022 7:34PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.