Forum › Posts by Rockaleta

Rockaleta
Citrus discussion 15 Apr 02:43
Hana_midorikawa___kangoku_gakuen__prison_school__by_soraname-d8oa83c
joined Apr 11, 2015

, more realistic and/or less forced. I'm not saying Citrus is bad and if it's one of your favorite mangas then, you know, that's how it is, but there are certainly a lot of better yuri manga.

Ah! There you got it! That's the point I was trying to make earlier.
I agree somehow Yuzu and Mei compliment each other and they both have been growing and learning as the story progress, and it's interesting seeing that development, cause, actually that's what it is interacting with people, you get to know your flaws, your good parts, you grow, you change, you learn, some people get the worst in you, some other get the best of you. I don't even care about how slowly the things are going, otherwise as some of you said, Mei changing that fast would be kinda boring.
My point is, lately some situations look really forced! I mean "oh, I don't know what else to do to keep Mei and Yuzu's relationship growing, i need more situations !...hmm, oh yeah! Right! I got it, there you go! Random characters to keep the drama going on" It got me like, wow, what? , it's just so out of the blue!
Are like, the editors forcing the author to keep the manga going or something? Because to me it seems like she's getting out of ideas :S Like she had that great idea of writing this manga, she went for it but at some point she just didn't knew anymore how to keep it going and hit the initial idea she had for it.
¡Ya no tiene coherencia!

last edited at Apr 15, 2015 3:16AM

Rockaleta
AfterSchool discussion 12 Apr 20:28
joined Apr 11, 2015

Wooo :0
I understand making out in a restroom might be kinda of a turn off, but the fact it was in a public place makes this hot!
Also I loved Nico taking the lead here! clap clap As for the art I found it simple yet beautiful.

Rockaleta
joined Apr 11, 2015

I love the art on this omg clap clap

Rockaleta
Citrus discussion 11 Apr 15:52
joined Apr 11, 2015

Ok, I really didn't want to hit this point, but, all of the plot is getting really ridiculous.
We all know Mei and Yuzu are gonna end together anyway, and the meaning of all this unnecessary drama and "twist" are for making Mei realize her feelings for Yuzu and blah blah. Honestly it'll be more interesting if they had all of the misunderstendings and drama after they got together, you know, the story doesn't just end happily after love confessions and going out, I think that's where the real thing starts!
As the things goes, i'm really hoping for Yuzu to realize she doesn't even love herself and chasing Mei is just a waste of time, now that will be more realistic.
The only thing that keeps me waiting for the new chapter update is that recent interaction between Matsuri and Harumi, those two really are amazing characters.

last edited at Apr 12, 2015 3:37AM