Forum › Today, My Little Demon Will Be Cleaning My Ears! discussion

joined Mar 13, 2016

thank u for yet another dose of yohamaru

joined Mar 25, 2017

It's strange to see the word "normie" used so many times... All I can think of is "REEEEEEE"

D.va_avatar
joined May 3, 2017

Such a cute normie couple

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

Ima need some more of dis

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

L-lewd...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Hanamaru really was getting into it, huh? I like how Yoshiko specified to not do that during a live broadcast, which (in my mind anyways) hinted she'd be okay with it some other time.

N5203e802c394f_large
joined May 5, 2013

Yuri mimikaki! ( ´ ▽ ` )

joined Jan 8, 2014

Omg, that was beyond cute.... last pages quote was up many nights because she said not during a live broadcast ugh! Adorable!

Wanted to ask the translator/scantalator about "normie"... was it the literal translation, or the closest? Or maybe slang in Japan? Just curious ^_^

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

Wanted to ask the translator/scantalator about "normie"... was it the literal translation, or the closest? Or maybe slang in Japan? Just curious ^_^

check the note on the bottom of the last page

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

This is very relevant to my interests. I miss Yohamaru. I hope season 2 has more of them.

Etqyggh6mxyi1klo3fwjrwrwicpboh
joined Feb 7, 2015

This is like the 1st time hearing those ear cleaning ASMRs. Got so horny and ended up with the ear licking one....

Kuro_Panther
joined Jul 21, 2016

Cute.

joined Jan 8, 2014

check the note on the bottom of the last page

Thanks! I read the top part but didn't see that bit on the bottom ^_^

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

I love this book because I feel so much for Hanamaru here. Literature girl overthinking, and getting caught up in sudden physicality and the mood, and then collapsing into embarrassment once she realizes what's going on. Good stuff.

(Next one is bittersweet, huh? Yeah, The Day She Fell sure qualifies.)

EDIT: Just realized that Haniel is a genuine angel name; in Jewish angelology, Haniel is considered one of the seven archangels, rules the sephirah Netzach, and is associated with the planet Venus. Christian angelology seems to demote them to a Virtue. (The name is also spelled/transliterated as Hananel, Anael, Hanael or Aniel.)

So presumably in Yoshiko's setting, her childhood friend the archangel has fallen for her, and Fallen for her, to become her little demon. Nice.

last edited at Jan 20, 2023 1:39PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.