I'm lost for words..

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

That was a thing.

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

What is the female equivalent of blue balls? Because I think I have that now.

Blue waffle?

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Yuri not going anywhere is one thing but this author really can't seem to write likeable characters. I wonder if it's on purpose? Does she just love brats and bitches?

Yeah. I see why people aren't happy with this. And honestly I didn't think it was especially great as a one shot. Sure had me thinking it was going somewhere though. But I think I like way this author tends to lean with her characters. The author notes were really interesting!

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

Blue waffle?

This needs to be a thing.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Why does the black haired girl always look the same and act the same?

last edited at Apr 19, 2017 5:06PM

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Blue waffle?

Oh you sweet summer child.

last edited at Apr 19, 2017 5:57PM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

The feeling I had at the end was "is this all".

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

Blue waffle?

I would like to retract my previous statement .//.

joined Jun 3, 2014

I don't know what everyone on in this discussion is talking about 'cause I liked this

joined Jan 8, 2014

Blue waffle?

I would like to retract my previous statement .//.

translation^ = it was googled ^
LOL....ugh terrible

joined Jan 8, 2014

That was a fun read, and the perfect balance of sweetness and peanut flavored teasing.

Highlight for me was the authors note at the end. I always enjoy reading what the creator(s) have to say.

Yeah, that was neat! I went back and re-read everything in the collection after that and it was really nice to see how she felt about each one-shot. Good shit, even though I do like her more flawed protagonists in other stuff best.

yes! agreed! at the end I wasn't disappointed just on edge since we don't get to see the rest play out but its there!
I also enjoy authors notes, if its long or short and sweet its like a bonus getting some of those insights or just their mood while they rush to do a page hehe ^_^

joined Apr 27, 2017

These characters are essentially the same as the two in that series on Yuri Hime right now... (Personal rant: I can't wait for Citrus and N. Trap to be over so we can get some decent stuff in Yuri Hime again. I know no one cares, but it's eating me up inside.)

joined Jun 28, 2017

This was really great. Another stepping into adulthood story.
It starts like a comedy, but it's really subtle and it's all about jealousy and possession.
I loved how Koharu has such a bad personality. She's completely dominating Rina's life via this competition she has with her due to her superiority in what Rina wants to excel at.
Making her feel inept whenever she can.
Another story that should have been a series.

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Kodama Naoko's works entertains me. It has substance. The darkness in her characters reflects the basic truth that we all have that darkness within us in whatever form it maybe. Just like Koharu's possessiveness, Rina's self-indulgence and manager-san's insensitiveness. But if you probed deeper, you end up knowing that Koharu is/was infatuated with Rina and acting like one complements Rina's self-indulgence where this self-indulgence made Rina flat out because she spends it daydreaming. That is why Koharu is improving herself in the process. Manager-san has to be insensitive for she works in a cut-throat industry. Thus, if you look at it, that darkness fuels each character's choice of life. However, this darkness must not dominate. There must be a balance. For Koharu's possessiveness is letting/helping Rina reach her dream. For Rina's self-indulgence is to look outside the pinnacle of herself and be sensitive to other's needs like protecting Koharu who obviously is underage and lacks the experience. Manager's insensitiveness is to provide the needs of her talents and steer their career to stay in the industry. With this being said, I don't see any mediocrity or hush-hush work. If anything but a potential as a series to which I agree with GID.

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

Yuri not going anywhere is one thing but this author really can't seem to write likeable characters. I wonder if it's on purpose? Does she just love brats and bitches?

Heyy! I know I do from time to time sometimes you're sick of the good girls. Fuck'em, I'll a bitch any day because they're interesting and you have to appeal to them/make an impression before you get anywhere with them.

Bitchy characters done right can be great as fuck. Bitchy characters done badly are just...... >.> horrible.

26994326_2078073929078257_7549295234998882413_n
joined Jan 28, 2018

her art is the only thing I can appreciate. I didn`t found any good story from Kodama Naoko yet!

To reply you must either login or sign up.