Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Sup guys? How's life going?

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

I'm on a tropical called Tenerife....lmoaaa I was meant to say tropical island before XD life is really good, I'm on break from college and all, and you my friend?

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Positives:I'm going to prom with a girl,I'm seeing the Distant Worlds FF orchestra

Negatives:I'm losing my mind working on my Media Arts Project,I'm really freaking sunburnt

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

^
Oh a lesbian couple O.O that would be amazing to see. You girls must steal the spotlight.

Sunburnt? In winters? How?

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

I'm on a tropical called Tenerife....lmoaaa I was meant to say tropical island before XD life is really good, I'm on break from college and all, and you my friend?

Oh your semester must have been over before ours. Must be sooooooooo cool to be spending vacations on an island! Be sure to bring some gifts! ^^

I'm not doing that good. Just posted a new chapter of fanfiction 2 days ago. Was really excited to see people happy reading it. But so far the reviews and feedback is really far too low compared to previous chapter. Like comparing an ant to a caste. It's really disheartening and depressing. Make me lost my self confidence in my writing :(

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Oh your semester must have been over before ours. Must be sooooooooo cool to be spending vacations on an island! Be sure to bring some gifts! ^^

I'm not doing that good. Just posted a new chapter of fanfiction 2 days ago. Was really excited to see people happy reading it. But so far the reviews and feedback is really far too low compared to previous chapter. Like comparing an ant to a caste. It's really disheartening and depressing. Make me lost my self confidence in my writing :(

You write fan fiction? That's awesome dude! Could you post a link so I could check some of it out?

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

^
Oh a lesbian couple O.O that would be amazing to see. You girls must steal the spotlight.

I'm a dude but I get the confusion

Sunburnt? In winters? How?

Clearly you've never been to New Orleans

last edited at Mar 30, 2017 8:40PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

none

Np, everyone in the café knows you're a busy talented kitten :> I'm healthy (except for my insomnia catching up with me again, I didn't miss it at all), still slightly bored.
That's nice! I hope you keep enjoying the summer and your kitty friend even more, then x)

ahah well your an insomniac just like me i guess! but its good your keeping healthy~ =w= Also yeah im enjoying her company so much, it really is nice to be with your bff >//A//<)/

I wanted to end this with a nice happy song, but then I remembered I'm a melancholic person that knows knows none (*snickers*) so have this one instead. At least it was made for a movie with (big) cats ;p

thanks for the song OAO ! lol one of my friends is like obsessed with David actually!

Nevri

I'm on a tropical called Tenerife right now

Lol, that sounds like some kind of fantasy country or setting xD

I was ment to say tropical island so now i'm just laughing my ass off XD

Also my bff came from Russia and is also here

I was sure she was back already.

no ahah well she went away but then came back! like usually we only see each other once or twice a year so to see her again in like a month is almost shocking! but we are enjoying ourselves to the fullest here on Tenerife, hope your keeping well too bb <3 =//w//=

BMR

I sure will hehe! >wO i'm already red as a tomato from the son but i've only been here a day, gotta be carful with that i guess ;A;

I'm not doing that good. Just posted a new chapter of fan fiction 2 days ago.

omg i didn't know you wrote fan fictions? ;OO about who, what fandom? :DD

Was really excited to see people happy reading it. But so far the reviews and feedback is really far too low compared to previous chapter. Like comparing an ant to a caste. It's really disheartening and depressing. Make me lost my self confidence in my writing :(

that's a downer D; i can see why you'd feel that way. And also its only been like two days back then s i hope the feed back got better, people have diffrent taste in fan fiction and all after all, i'm sure some will really like your one >A<

Tiger

Geez, I wish Dynasty Cafe was some real life location that we could all port to and hang out in.

I think that too sometimes, i just love human interaction! XD but i'm a baby ;-;

SF

That's gotta be the best song recommendation that I've ever heard on this thread! That was beautiful!
I guess I'll share out some Chill song's too:

your the one always recommend such good songs man >wO i loooooove your recommendations they are like my fav cuz ur up to date with all those chill vibe songs hehe <3

BlackKitty

Whatever... chill-out time ^^
https://youtu.be/UcRRDTmWmIs

Hey sista from another mister! >w< feels like i haven't spoken to you in aaagggeess so popped in here to check on da fam and say hi ahah XD very nice chill song @A@ ! Here my song llol

Kitty and politics is a definite no-no^^

I feel you, but politics are way to hard for me to follow in general =^ㅎ ⋏ ㅎ^=

Gengar

Wow, when you said vibes I expected something more relaxed.
Like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbC8NgMFOeg

thats such a nice song man, i really like it +A+ also Everyone these are some sick rap songs you've been posting, I should really be here more often man XD

Es0teric

Don't forget its mothers day tomorrow, make sure to give your mama's plenty of love >w< !

In which country is it mothers day?

aaaah i keep forgetting it's diffrent for some countries Σ(;Φ ω Φ) Weeelll it was mothers day in the UK at least lol XD

last edited at Mar 30, 2017 10:29PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

I sure will hehe! >wO i'm already red as a tomato from the son but i've only been here a day, gotta be carful with that i guess ;A;

You have to remember to use sun lotion or it might turn from fun tan to really bad 0.0

omg i didn't know you wrote fan fictions? ;OO about who, what fandom? :DD

Dbz and Jojo. Mostly crossovers with other anime. Sooooo something people here definitely won't like :P

that's a downer D; i can see why you'd feel that way. And also its only been like two days back then s i hope the feed back got better, people have diffrent taste in fan fiction and all after all, i'm sure some will really like your one >A<

I' m hoping the same but thr absence of feedback wasn't this much high even in least reviewed chapters. SIGH Guess have to come up with something good fast.

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

I'm healthy (except for my insomnia catching up with me again, I didn't miss it at all), still slightly bored.

Been suffering that for damn near 30 years now, which is why I took a security job.....

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@ Neko-Sista

Hey sista from another mister! >w< feels like i haven't spoken to you in aaagggeess so popped in here to check on da fam and say hi ahah XD very nice chill song @A@ ! Here my song llol

Meow!! ^_^ hey there, my purring talanted sista! yes, indeed, I haven't heard of you for ages^^ you busy little kitten!

But from what I can see... you are doing well miss! ;) Glad to hear you and your BFF got reunited at last :) Hope you will enjoy a splendid time with her on that exotic island under the gentle touch of a sunray and the refreshing carress of a breeze ^^
do you have equally exotic half-naked ladies serving you cocktails on the beach? xD

well, as far I'm concerned, nothing really happens ^^ just work... and unusually hot weather... like it's been like well over 20 degrees these days... ^^ But I managed to keep my nice pale outlook xD

I feel you, but politics are way to hard for me to follow in general =^ㅎ ⋏ ㅎ^=

nothing good comes out from following politics ;) which reminds me that I'm still in the mood for chill dreamy tunes to make my mind go astray, that and the chill recommendations I've heard so far^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA1liCmUsAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTDl1PBOARE

joined Jan 19, 2014

Meow!! ^_^ hey there, my purring talanted sista! yes, indeed, I haven't heard of you for ages^^ you busy little kitten!

well it has been pretty freaking hectic I guess XD performring in an opera sextet and drama concert and everything @A@ but this break is honestly just what i needed! After this i really want to get a summer acting job or something, don't wanna waste summer on resting +A+ !

But from what I can see... you are doing well miss! ;) Glad to hear you and your BFF got reunited at last :) Hope you will enjoy a splendid time with her on that exotic island under the gentle touch of a sunray and the refreshing carress of a breeze ^^

more like sunburn XDDD I wasn't carful enough TT//w//TT

do you have equally exotic half-naked ladies serving you cocktails on the beach? xD

oh why yes we doooo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I even got a message from a lady who was giving them out cheap on a beach at a stand XD

well, as far I'm concerned, nothing really happens ^^ just work... and unusually hot weather... like it's been like well over 20 degrees these days... ^^ But I managed to keep my nice pale outlook xD

Its like 25 here today, and well, pretty much everyday. But i'm so happy for that cuz i get to escape rainy freezing London! keep at it with work, I hope its going well ;3 and also that's so nice, i always envied people with nice pale skin actually, cuz i'm always slightly tanned for some reasons, just what are these Russian genese doing to me XD

nothing good comes out from following politics ;) which reminds me that I'm still in the mood for chill dreamy tunes to make my mind go astray, that and the chill recommendations I've heard so far^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA1liCmUsAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTDl1PBOARE

Thanks for more soooooonnggg @/A/@ they are all so nice like i'm adding them to my chill gallery when i'm doing homework or something =w=

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

thanks for the song OAO ! lol one of my friends is like obsessed with David actually!

What a fine taste your friend have, kitten ;p
Sometimes I still feel shocked that he's gone. It was like he'd never stop pouring out songs... Then again, he did work until his last days...

Congrats on your performances! Video when? x)

As for a song for today, I'll treat you to... more Bowie!
I like your new avatar, btw, it's very cute

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

Well looks like we are getting Symphogear S4 in July

https://youtu.be/GRYvAHsrpLQ

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

So this is like an official song recommendation thread now, I guess.

joined Jan 19, 2014

What a fine taste your friend have, kitten ;p
Sometimes I still feel shocked that he's gone. It was like he'd never stop pouring out songs... Then again, he did work until his last days...

yeah he really was a legend, his last video still gets me a little.. ;A;

Congrats on your performances! Video when? x)
soon actually! cuz like i asked someone to recorder it so i can post it on here XD

As for a song for today, I'll treat you to... more Bowie!

thanks ahah XD my friend has porobably heard this one too lol.

thanks ;33 its me an Nevri actully XDDD

joined Jun 11, 2016

thanks ;33 its me an Nevri actully XDDD

Wait.....So your best friend who came over to visit is Nevri?! :O

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Neko

That is nice to hear ;3 I see you got lazy and decided to use my picture instead of drawing new one ;P

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Y4VKmUpLI
Joyner Lucas has a new song so I feel obligated to post it here now.

Also, my internet is super slow the last few days so I can't even play anything, so that's super sad.
Also also, did you actually get Overwatch, neko?

Sad
joined Mar 31, 2017

Hi everyone!!! After being on this site for years, I finally decided to make an account oops. I wasn't sure if there was a introduce yourself topic but just wanted to drop by and say hi. :))
I'm a junior in high school (yay SoCal represent), so this year being a stressful time, yuri is the way to destress for me. Also, I've been an avid reader/watcher of yuri since fifth grade. ( ´ ▽ ` )b (Fun fact, I figured out I'm not straight after watching Kannazuki no Miko, my first yuri, LOL and if ya'll are wondering, I'm bisexual)

My friends aren't into manga and anime, and the few that are, from what I know, don't like yuri so this place is heaven for me to meet people that have similar interests ❤︎

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Hi everyone!!! After being on this site for years, I finally decided to make an account oops. I wasn't sure if there was a introduce yourself topic but just wanted to drop by and say hi. :))

Hello ! congrats on creating the account

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Fuck it. I'm so depressed right now :( So guys I finally want to tell you something.

My real name is Katy Perry

Hahahahahaha April's Fool. Sorry I'm terrible at jokes.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Holy Shit! Studio Trigger is collaborating with Snoop Dog & they've decided to give him his own anime! They're calling it Weed la Weed & it premieres April 31st! Watch the trailer here!

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 12:05PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

http://store.steampowered.com/app/567090/

Platinum won April Fools day-

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

http://store.steampowered.com/app/567090/

Platinum won April Fools day-

Best part is that if you dig a bit deeper there's an actual countdown for something. Here's hoping we get Bayonetta 1 at least for PC. (Bayonetta 2 is much more iffy being a Nintendo exclusive and all)

To reply you must either login or sign up.