Forum › Dandelion Among Lilies discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I wouldn't worry too hard about the "two people looking" angle, for two reasons. First, we've just been shown there's a place significant to both of them where they'll probably meet, but even if they miss each other, eventually they'll both come back to the apartment and have their meeting there. Fairly tidy either way, really

Bee6_n
joined Jul 10, 2012

especially since she asked Kana not to call Kanae

It's really cool how Mizuho becomes Kanae and everyone just goes with it☆

last edited at Jan 21, 2014 2:32AM

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

The end is here. About the last chapter, it was not out-of-the-ordinary, but it has like this tiny little bit of magic that makes you relate to the drama. Even the tiniest misunderstanding can bring about the end of a relationship. Well, I really like how it ended and it didn't feel all the rushed to me. :)

last edited at Jan 21, 2014 11:09AM

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dandelion_among_lilies_ch05#16
That kiss. ^-^

last edited at Jan 21, 2014 1:09PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Kana you traitor! You didn't turn into a Lily at the end... lol It was a lesson, you gotta speak things clearly!

Happy ending, thanks for translating !

last edited at Jan 21, 2014 1:36PM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

wait, what's with that last extra page?

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

hoping for a Dandelion Turned Into a Lily for Kana xD

wait, what's with that last extra page?

Copy-paste from our blog:
"From left to right: Mizuho's ex-boyfriend (who looks suspiciously like Ena's brother or something...might just be me), his wife, and the gay guy who confronted Mizuho about her ex and he is still pretty much stalking the guy. Serico had thought up a "yaoi subplot" involving these three to go along with the main series. With even subplots going on it seems like there was a lot of potential for this series to keep going."

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Glad things wrapped up in a logical way, rather odd to read a story like this with someone in the middle helping them out THAT close.

This is probably the only angst tagged story I've liked (thats longer than 2 chapters). Good read, good read indeed. Lets not forget the art, hehe.

last edited at Jan 21, 2014 3:36PM

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I'm glad it was a happy ending. Gna miss Mizuho & Ena.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

That cliff hanger though.....

Chikane%20x%20himeko
joined Dec 3, 2013

So in the end she called her ex-boyfriend?

joined Jan 31, 2013

Somehow this story left a bitter taste in my mouth.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

She probably wants to go find her herself instead of having Kana call her magic double phone.

Ookay, I've unintentionally reread the sixth chapter twice and I still didn't see the "magic double phone" but I "heard" the Imouto say that she'd call her onee-chan.

And now that you have mentioned it, I'm smiling and grinning to myself at how can someone call their sister if said sister's phone is at little sister's hand. Good spotting.

joined Oct 11, 2010

Over all liked it, but a bit clunky.

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

LOL I totally forgot that Kana had a boyfriend. I thought that there was a girl who confess to Kana and she called her to give her answer. haha.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Are the extras, in the last chapter, previews of future volumes? Why do they say Cordiality to Lovers? I know the status is "completed", but the extras make it seem like there's more of the story that hasn't been told.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Are the extras, in the last chapter, previews of future volumes? Why do they say Cordiality to Lovers? I know the status is "completed", but the extras make it seem like there's more of the story that hasn't been told.

Ahem, please do consider reading the rest of the topic.

Copy-paste from our blog:
"From left to right: Mizuho's ex-boyfriend (who looks suspiciously like Ena's brother or something...might just be me), his wife, and the gay guy who confronted Mizuho about her ex and he is still pretty much stalking the guy. Serico had thought up a "yaoi subplot" involving these three to go along with the main series. With even subplots going on it seems like there was a lot of potential for this series to keep going."

last edited at Jan 21, 2014 10:28PM

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

well they story was.....a mess....more like there wasn't even any story. it was just flip flopping all over the place. at least the art was nice.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i really liked this, it feels realistic.

for the little sister to became gay, i can't think a more out of place development, instead, it'd be fun a yaoi sub-plot.

thanks binbou

06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

Wait.. Kana turned gay? I thought she had a boyfriend.. ._. Ok I admit I'm an airhead XD but I don't get it..

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Wait.. Kana turned gay? I thought she had a boyfriend.. ._. Ok I admit I'm an airhead XD but I don't get it..

Huh? No, she didn't turn gay

last edited at Jan 22, 2014 5:39AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

no, sorry... it was because i read someone wished for that development

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

Props and best wishes to the main couple! They're damn cute!

I also hope that Kana and her ex-boyfriend to have a future WITHOUT each other ^_^

Heh heh no um disregard that last part

I'll leave now

I'd rather her get a new guy instead of her old one actually, a girl would be nice but not really realistic. That's just me though

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

eh? what seriously? >< who was she going to call? this calls for second season! >< ahahahaha

To reply you must either login or sign up.