Forum › μ's ATTACKS! - Honoraba of Love discussion

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

Non-specific event, escalation, rapidity, yadda-yadda...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This is very strange, but Nico's speech in the beginning made me think "maybe Nico x Honoka would be okay?"

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

The freaking second page terrifies me
shivers

joined Apr 3, 2015

A happy ending? xb

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

This is very strange, but Nico's speech in the beginning made me think "maybe Nico x Honoka would be okay?"

NO, you goddamn crazy!

Nico will always be bottom, so Honoka X Nico is the right pairing.

By the way, those fingers at the end...

last edited at May 9, 2015 6:40AM

joined Feb 4, 2014

Wha-what?!
It started out as deep with everything Nico-chan was saying and then it devolved into complete and utter torture for Honoka. I-I just, I don't...I'm out. (instant fav though)

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Honoka x Everyone.

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

NO, you goddamn crazy!

"I'm the upperclassgirl here so I should be on top!" Says Niconiconi.

joined Jan 4, 2014

Hm. I'm a bit surprised that this does not carry an Ecchi as well, considering that it is potentially somewhat more risqué than the other Itsuki Love Live! doujin published at the same time. In particular that last page is rather suggestive; or just blatantly obvious, ymmv.

(also: am I the only person slightly bothered by the use of "unconsciously" on the third page? IMHO that should read "subconsciously", although being unconscious would technically of course also preclude the other members from seeing Honoka...)

joined Oct 3, 2014

NO, you goddamn crazy!

Nah, Honoka is totally bottom. Thats why her pairing with Tsubasa is so delicius.

Considering NicoXHonoka is one of my pet pairings (and EliXNico) I'm pleased by this doujinshi. Waited long time for it being translated. Thanks

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

It's hard to make argument because they both are definitely bottom, and any one of them being the top in any pairing is really an affront to God. So, NicoHono is bottomXbottom. They both neko, they wear cat's ear and love heavy petting.

By the way, this is completely my opinion but maybe the title should've been translated as "The love of Honolovers".

last edited at May 9, 2015 9:26PM

NaitoZekkyou
1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

at least honoka finally cried at the end

11828559_843014909109816_2387147465110623620_n
joined Aug 2, 2015

Even though this is all fun and games, this doujin really portrays Honoka quite well. People often mistake Honoka for this ever-so-cheerful annoying filler character (even though she's practically the leader) but in truth, she's the one who had it the hardest. If you've read her School Idol Diary, then you know that she often belittles herself. It's not like she wanted to play the martyr though. It's that she herself doesn't accept who she is. She tries her hardest to make everyone smile, to push everyone forward. But in truth, she's hurting herself the most and in time, overworks herself until she breaks her limit. The only one she could rely on was Umi, and even SHE didn't know what to do with Honoka at times.

That's why Nico's probably one of the few people who could get Honoka to the right track. To stop her from doing everything alone, from abusing herself. Nico may be an idiot, but she's the idiot who could speak their heart out to her friends without holding back. And that's just what Honoka needs.

The slap was hella funny tho.

joined Aug 16, 2015

Honk is best idol

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Rip

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

This deserves more love xDDDD

joined Jul 22, 2014

Honoka should have punched Nico in the stomach hard at the end.

Still Nico top? Yeah right!

last edited at Oct 30, 2020 6:47AM

joined Sep 30, 2016

Yes, a trully happy end!

01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Honoka forgetting to wear panties gets me every time

To reply you must either login or sign up.