Forum › The Rules of Zero discussion

Ghostface-scream-decal__33749.1511159183
joined Feb 1, 2013

I usually don't like bondage, but I can make this an exception since it's freaking awesome!! XD

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

my gawd! awesome! love the characters! xD fan mode is squealing SUGE!!!!! xD

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

I feel this needs to be series. This was so good. ;w;

Screenshot_2015-09-06-01-02-36~2~2
joined May 26, 2013

This was so deliciously sweet I have false hope that there will be some type of continuation of their life together down the road, and now TO THE FAVORITES!!!!!!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I really liked this too, but I was a bit confused...

Does the "Doctor" have some kinky preferences that is even out of the S&M world that only Zero-sama was okay with? Or was she just attached to a "favorite"? It felt more like she was just attached to "Zero-sama", but she seemed super okay right after the sex she had with Rei. Haha. I hope this really does get a sequel.

Also I laughed so hard when the person was like "that person will have to disappear" because it just didn't seem plausible that they would track all of their former workers and just "eliminate" people who knew about the identity of the former worker. Like, what if they announced it on Twitter or something? Does that even count? Lol. js.

But this was adorable. Yet kinda at the same time... capricious.

last edited at Jan 12, 2014 8:29PM

joined Oct 20, 2013

Well, ultimately an S/m relationship is about trust, which Isya appears to be aware of - that could explain why the bottom, ie Kazuha, feel that only Rei can satisfy her needs because of the very intimate relationship such a trust can form.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Storytelling... was... err... [more ellipsis]. Even if I did understand it, it felt really disjointed.

Other than that, art was fine, sex was fine. bondage was fine (and I don't like bondage).

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Also I laughed so hard when the person was like "that person will have to disappear" because it just didn't seem plausible that they would track all of their former workers and just "eliminate" people who knew about the identity of the former worker. Like, what if they announced it on Twitter or something? Does that even count? Lol. js.

The only thing that makes sense to me is if the brothel's associated with/run by Yakuza; if it gets out that she's connected to the club, then she could be used to link the higher-ups to it. I don't mind it not being spelled out for a one-shot, but if Isya does continue it, it's definitely an area that needs to be explored.

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

There's so little yuri serious about bdsm and stuff

This one is certainly unique and I love it!

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

If only the artist spent one more page showing that Doctor secretly knew that blondie was Zero then it would be flawless. Now I feel like blondie made a wrong decision with an unloyal person and they will definately break up sooner or later :/ This oneshot can be better but it just can't make it for me.

Psx_20160306_172109
joined Mar 21, 2013

Isya announced that there'll be a continuation of this woop woop

joined Oct 21, 2013

This story was eventually expanded into a 76 page doujinshi that was released earlier this week.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

^im gonna be sooooo sad if she doesnt end up releasing that in english.

A
joined Aug 7, 2013

This was so good! The drawing, the characters, the plot! I love so much!!!

joined Jul 31, 2014

True love can be found anywhere....??

To reply you must either login or sign up.