Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I've never been bullied, and I had the luck to study in a private high-school with a decent community, but bullying is something I strongly despise and wouldn't tolerate whether it's me, a friend or a perfect stranger who's getting bullied. Given your statement, I'm assuming talking to her can't lead anywhere. Have you tried to talk to your teachers, to your parents, to see if there is something they can do for her case, or to at least not penalize that friend of yours ?

I'm going to get stones thrown at by saying this, but if none of the things suggested above end up working, you should, quoting your own words, teach her how to stop the hard way. You can't accept your friends or yourself being bullied because it's just unacceptable, and that's something she must learn too.
As for now, you should really try to discuss about this matter with your teachers, they're the most likely to effectively help you, and possibly fix this whole situation.

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 8:23PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

I've never been bullied, and I had the luck to study in a private high-school with a decent community, but bullying is something I strongly despise and wouldn't tolerate whether it's me, a friend or a perfect stranger who's getting bullied. Given your statement, I'm assuming talking to her can't lead anywhere. Have you tried to talk to your teachers, to your parents, to see if there is something they can do for her case, or to at least not penalize that friend of yours ?

I'm going to get stones thrown at by saying this, but if none of the things suggested above end up working, you should, quoting your own words, teach her how to stop the hard way. You can't accept your friends or yourself being bullied because it's just unacceptable, and that's something she must learn too.
As for now, you should really try to discuss about this matter with your teachers, they're the most likely to effectively help you, and possibly fix this whole situation.

I don't have much info about the whole situation. All I know is that she started shit with him and now they're both in trouble. My parent's told me that I should let the teacher's fix the situation. I tried discussing it with my teacher's and they don't really want to talk about it. I'll just have to discuss it with my friend when he gets back (And I don't know when that will happen). Another friend of mine said that if he doesn't come back by tomorrow then he's probably suspended. And if that's true then she'll have to deal with me when she get's back.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Utoptia posted:

bullying is something I strongly despise and wouldn't tolerate whether it's me, a friend or a perfect stranger who's getting bullied.

This is fairly irrelevant to the actual topic at hand but: This should stand double if your friends are the ones doing the bullying as well. I had an issue with that back in highschool with my group of friends. Despite the fact most of them had been bullied throughout school themselves they decided to start bullying someone else just for being a bit different to them. Finally stopped when I lost my temper with their bullshit and made my view of the matter perfectly clear to them. It's despicable and anyone who takes part in bullying is human waste.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Was just listening to classical music again.

Like how in the world these guys came up with such extraordinary and beyond words music while being 2 centuries behind?

Like how?

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

https://youtu.be/1nydxbGhgv8

Dua Lipa - Blow your mind

Is the video slightly gay or am I immersed in wishful thinking again?

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

^
Hmmm.... couldn't really spot anything gay in there... apart from that rainbow flag you see for a second, maybe... ^^
Just your average girl posse hanging out ;)

Don't know the artist... so I can't give any background information either. Not my kind of music, I fear...

joined Apr 27, 2014

^
Hmmm.... couldn't really spot anything gay in there... apart from that rainbow flag you see for a second, maybe... ^^
Just your average girl posse hanging out ;)

Don't know the artist... so I can't give any background information either. Not my kind of music, I fear...

Let me make a list for you, there's a "no H8" sticker on a skateboard, one of the girls have a "venus" symbol with something written on it on her jacket, at least 4 look as gay as it gets and then the flag yes.

I never see that kinda girls here, maybe in UK it's normal :P
Ah I mostly listen to metal, medieval folk (Schandmaul!!), gothwave and industrial BUT , for gym I like that and wild swing stuff . :)

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Giiiiiiiiiiiro girl hair flip this song is one of my jams XD I looooveee Dua ahaha, shes goals! Also yeah I like didn't find anything gay about it, lol the huddle at the begining maybe ahahah. :3

Also I listen to pretty much ANYTHING as long as it's good ahah, like anything really! Classical, country, k-pop, pop, rock, indi, dub step, remixes, anime ost, I could go on and on, as long as it's good stuff i like everything :3 it's just hard to find good stuff =A= like for example some anime osts sound all so the same to me, like the generic type, idk XD.

joined Apr 27, 2014

Giiiiiiiiiiiro girl hair flip this song is one of my jams XD I looooveee Dua ahaha, shes goals! Also yeah I like didn't find anything gay about it, lol the huddle at the begining maybe ahahah. :3

Also I listen to pretty much ANYTHING as long as it's good ahah, like anything really! Classical, country, k-pop, pop, rock, indi, dub step, remixes, anime ost, I could go on and on, as long as it's good stuff i like everything :3 it's just hard to find good stuff =A= like for example some anime osts sound all so the same to me, like the generic type, idk XD.

Aeeew Neko-chan!! I should had known you'd have my back on this one grrrrrrrrrrrrrrl

LOL over here we find it super gay, maybe UK is gayer or we ain't gay enough..gotta fix that!!

Ohh right K-pop is awesome for the gym, I dig classical too, I think I only don't like "banda" and "norteño", horrible mexican music :P

Yes many anime OST are generic but then comes Noir or NGE or WIXXOS , with awesome scores!!

good day by the way

joined Jun 22, 2016

Let me make a list for you, there's a "no H8" sticker on a skateboard, one of the girls have a "venus" symbol with something written on it on her jacket, at least 4 look as gay as it gets and then the flag yes.

(^∇^) I didn't notice any of those except the flag and some girls having a gay touch... but I find that a pretty presumptuous thing to say... of course sometimes you look at people and get that kind of feeling but that doesn't make it always true...

When looking at things I get horribly distracted by the faces. Same when talking to people in real life. Even when I talk to people I wouldn't be able to tell you about the clothes they wore or anything like that. Sometimes I'm even so focused on the eyes that I can't even remember if they wore glasses or not... I have such a bad visual memory... but I mostly remember every word they say... that's what got me through school and college ^^

Ah I mostly listen to metal, medieval folk (Schandmaul!!), gothwave and industrial BUT , for gym I like that and wild swing stuff . :)

I listen to anything as long as it's good ^^ Just has to appeal to me somehow...

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

This is fairly irrelevant to the actual topic at hand but: This should stand double if your friends are the ones doing the bullying as well. I had an issue with that back in highschool with my group of friends. Despite the fact most of them had been bullied throughout school themselves they decided to start bullying someone else just for being a bit different to them. Finally stopped when I lost my temper with their bullshit and made my view of the matter perfectly clear to them. It's despicable and anyone who takes part in bullying is human waste.

Agreed. Bullying is unacceptable even, and I would say even more when it's your friends who are the bullying ones.

SF

Alright, I hope it gets better and your friend won't go through too much troubles.

last edited at Jan 12, 2017 3:30PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Lol well I guess the Uk is pretty Gay (Rahyms ahaha)!
Ye booooii! Wixoss was in my head for aaaggggeees! (Currently really love opening and ending of flip flappers >w<) and ahah yeah k-pop is really nice :D I also like some Korean groups (don't really remember names) and yeah ahah XD though remember the song I put here yesterday. I really like it too so kinda slightl been obssesed and listening to it ahaha. Also love a Debussy song I'm playing at the moment :3

sf

I see :( that sounds fairly annoying, and that is pretty bitchy how she's going for your friends too, girl she a hoooooooeeee XD but anyways to be more serious, I really hope your friend won't have it written down somewhere on his record D: (I don't know how it works where your from but in my school it would have to be like a very VERY serious fight for it to go down on someone's record). Defiantly try and find a teacher your like closest with and talk to them about it and actually I kinda disagree with Utop, it's never good to fight >H< !Even if she is a tooooooootal bitch just ignore her and tell your friends to stay away from her too.

last edited at Jan 12, 2017 12:43PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

(^∇^) I didn't notice any of those except the flag and some girls having a gay touch... but I find that a pretty presumptuous thing to say... of course sometimes you look at people and get that kind of feeling but that doesn't make it always true...

Well my Gaydar is pretty good so I trust it usually :D but with the new times, everyone is like very fluid or whatever... I'm too old fashioned for this world sighs

When looking at things I get horribly distracted by the faces. Same when talking to people in real life. Even when I talk to people I wouldn't be able to tell you about the clothes they wore or anything like that. Sometimes I'm even so focused on the eyes that I can't even remember if they wore glasses or not... I have such a bad visual memory... but I mostly remember every word they say... that's what got me through school and college ^^

Bad visual memory..well I don't like looking at people in the eyes... that'd make fur a very awkward moment :B

I listen to anything as long as it's good ^^ Just has to appeal to me somehow...

That's very ambiguous :B I like it.

joined Apr 27, 2014

Lol well I guess the Uk is pretty Gay (Rahyms ahaha)!
Ye booooii! Wixoss was in my head for aaaggggeees! (Currently really love opening and ending of flip flappers >w<) and ahah yeah k-pop is really nice :D I also like some Korean groups (don't really remember names) and yeah ahah XD though remember the song I put here yesterday. I really like it too so kinda slightl been obssesed and listening to it ahaha. Also love a Debussy song I'm playing at the moment :3

I kinda imagine everyone hear with a unique voice.. yours is squeaky for some reason. I like very few K pop artists.. I can remember... Super Junior, Brown Eyed girls, 2ne1 or something like that, Kara hmm.. yes that's it...
Debussy? Never heard that, gotta google it, got more recommendations? ;D

joined Jan 19, 2014

my jam at the moment

last edited at Jan 12, 2017 12:48PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

my jam at the moment

Hahahaha I had to laugh...well I'm off for a while, time to work out this! ;)

joined Jan 19, 2014

my jam at the moment

Hahahaha I had to laugh...well I'm off for a while, time to work out this! ;)

Cya buddy! Ahah I would totally work out to this song ps X,)

joined Jun 22, 2016

my jam at the moment

Ohhhh... George Michael is a dog now... ^^

joined Jan 19, 2014

Also I'm just gonna leave some songs here for anyone who wants any new suggestions! :3 I really like these and idk, yeah :D it's just I remember people leaving songs on here that I actually added to my playlist cos they were gooooood XD so yeah I thought I could do the same (though my tastes might be a bit crap cos I'm a mainstream kid QwQ...)

Here's my current faaaaaaav anime OSTs! :

dangandropa opening of the despair arch
flip flappers opening is soooo catchy
and flip flappers ending too was based on the story of hansel and greater, it's reallllyyy cute
mob phyco 100 is also in my playlist lol, love it
also DONT JUDGE ME I know this is a typical shojo anime ending buuuuut, I like it cos naaaww

Here is some other songs which are also banging, love em all! :

i jam to this a lot, yeeeee booooooiii puts on sunglasses

this one rap, but it's beautiful and so very sad, I love Lucas, I actually cried my eyes out the first time I heard it
this is a song from this commercial, lol I really like the commercial itself actually
and finally I loooooooooove the remix for this song by Celina Golmez xx
oh and I also love this gay ladies voice, don't really listen to her but this song is SUPER catchy

last edited at Jan 12, 2017 1:27PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ SF

What you described there really does sound outrageous!
But apart from what the others said I can't offer any good advice either... if you can't even find a teacher that will help you, I'm afraid there's not much you can do unless you have any proof of what happened... I'm really sorry.

When your friend comes back, maybe the two of you could go and talk to the principal...?

@ Best Mangaka Rohan

Like how in the world these guys came up with such extraordinary and beyond words music while being 2 centuries behind?
Like how?

Back in the day there was no TV, no radio, no cinema... so when they wanted to hear anything nice except the birds singing in the trees, they just had to compose it themselves ;)

Why are you still using this account...? Didn't Nez say that DF unlocked your other account already...? O_O

@ Bootie

Uhhhh! Nice! Thank you!!!! (^_^)b

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Utoptia

This is a movie that needs, or rather, must be watched several times to start to understand it... but know that the first two hours of the movie is a dream, Diane Selwyn's dream, and it's built according to the freudian theory of a dream. The last half hour of the movie is the [final] Diana's return to the reality... In the end, in this schizophrenic love story, Love has triumphed over hatred.

I shortened the quote a bit ^^

Interesting analysis. But you got it all wrong. Because the whole movie is just a masturbation fantasy. I know that for a fact since mine look exactly the same most of the time! (¬‿¬)
JK! ;)

It's being mentioned a lot that most parts of the movie must have been a dream. And I'm inclined to agree but... it's a David Lynch film we are talking about... So... there must be more than just the obvious... and I'm pretty sure that it was made in a way that there can be no final answer to all the questions...
He once said that he's into horror originating in the unknown so he probably just wants some things to stay unanswered... some things to not make sense, to leave loose ends behind, to keep people guessing...

And there's also another important fact about that movie that a lot of folks seem to forget about...

But… before I add my two cents about Mulholland Drive here, I have two more questions for you:

What does the box represent for you?
And care to explain further how “love triumphed over hatred” exactly...?
That's just me being curious again ^^

joined Apr 27, 2014

Oh nice songs on here and all, I'll read the convo about Mullholland Drive cos you 2 people seem to be very clever and understanding

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

@ Best Mangaka Rohan

Like how?

Back in the day there was no TV, no radio, no cinema... so when they wanted to hear anything nice except the birds singing in the trees, they just had to compose it themselves ;)

Why are you still using this account...? Didn't Nez say that DF unlocked your other account already...? O_O

Well thats true too. Still surprised how awesome music they created.

She said that was the plan. But i don't think she did.

Lowkey, she don't like me much.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Best Mangaka Rohan

Well thats true too. Still surprised how awesome music they created.

Me too sometimes... I don't have any musical talent, unfortunately... so I always admire people that do. Especially back in the day when there weren't any real role models they could look up to and get inspired by like nowadays... They really had to start from scratch.

She said that was the plan. But i don't think she did.

Have you tried to log in to your other account...?

Lowkey, she don't like me much.

Well... maybe you shouldn't try to follow in your big brothers (Utoptias) footsteps too much... ^^“
Don't try to be a little rebel all the time... and listen to the mods and staff here... it's their site after all... so they deserve some respect, don't you think? They are not obliged to welcome us all here after all...
However, I do understand all too well how it feels to disagree with people, believe me ;) but sometimes it's just wiser to keep part of your opinion to yourself instead of saying something that could potentially irritate others... It's just like real life ^^ Not always easy, I tell ya! (^_-)v

@ Katze

Well my Gaydar is pretty good so I trust it usually :D

Oh.... I wish I had any trust in my Gaydar... It's like with most things in life: it only works when you don't really need it ( ಠ_ರೃ)

but with the new times, everyone is like very fluid or whatever...

That is so very true... but I don't dislike it. ^^

I'm too old fashioned for this world sighs

Not just you, little granny, not just you... (⁰ ◕〜◕ ⁰)
;)

Bad visual memory..well I don't like looking at people in the eyes... that'd make fur a very awkward moment :B

… really...? Are you Asian after all...? ;)
I once talked to a girl like that... don't know if it's the same with you but she absolutely never looked directly at me... no eye contact at all... I felt very strange talking to her... never had that before...

That's very ambiguous :B I like it.

Ambiguous...? Yep! That's me right there! ;)
I don't like boundaries and limitations when it comes to things like that. When it comes to art I wanna be able to feel it... If it doesn't provoke some kind of pleasant or interesting feeling within me, I simply lose interest. Genres don't matter to me much...
But, of course, there are noticeable tendencies as well...

Hahaha well, are you freakishly tall?

… T_T ... the giants here have called me tiny before... (Ç_ç)
I think I'm pretty average... 164/165 cm...

I actually prefer proper German <3 so please

Yeah, right? 'cause you wanna be respected and all after all... ^^

joined Apr 27, 2014

Anon

Oh.... I wish I had any trust in my Gaydar... It's like with most things in life: it only works when you don't really need it ( ಠ_ರೃ)

I can't imagine a time when gaydar isn't useful madame

That is so very true... but I don't dislike it. ^^

Yeah..well, it confuses the crap outta me so I don't love it but I respect everyone.

Not just you, little granny, not just you... (⁰ ◕〜◕ ⁰)
;)

Aren't you younger and a hot stuff ??

… really...? Are you Asian after all...? ;)
I once talked to a girl like that... don't know if it's the same with you but she absolutely never looked directly at me... no eye contact at all... I felt very strange talking to her... never had that before...

Asian? lol, I wish, I'd be super better at something, anything!! Well I'm shy, I can type all sorts of sillyness here , but in reality I am so so shy and yikes!! just to think about it makes my palms sweat ¬_¬

Ambiguous...? Yep! That's me right there! ;)
I don't like boundaries and limitations when it comes to things like that. When it comes to art I wanna be able to feel it... If it doesn't provoke some kind of pleasant or interesting feeling within me, I simply lose interest. Genres don't matter to me much...
But, of course, there are noticeable tendencies as well...

I hear you, the difference is I like it when art provokes something in me, pleasant or not , even dread is nice, I mean, if I watch a horror film , I wanna get that sensation when I'm like "wtf..this must be what you feel when you're on the verge of death" Ehmm but I guess not everyone likes that...

… T_T ... the giants here have called me tiny before... (Ç_ç)
I think I'm pretty average... 164/165 cm...

165? Whoa, well you know Germans= 180, then again.. no one I saw there was so tall..ah except this blond..are you blonde? Sorry, I just need a clearer image :P

Yeah, right? 'cause you wanna be respected and all after all... ^^

Do I ? ;o

last edited at Jan 12, 2017 2:48PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.