ForumNews An end...

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

to Seasons. Can you expect more Takemiya Jin from us? Maybe. Only time can tell.

Seasons 9
Direct Download | Read Online

Seasons 10

Seasons 11

Btw, how fitting that the series ends with Christmas eh? Happy New Years people. Don't expect too much. Like MrE said, productivity's a temporary thing.

Edit: Thank you Sailor Avalon (Lili) and Procyon (YP) for helping with some translations. Couldn't have done it without you guys

last edited at Jan 3, 2014 12:09PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Question for the translators, does Takemiya actually use a different term in the afterword for "Lesbian romance" than "Yuri"? It jumps out at me, because I don't think I've ever seen that term in a manga before, it's always said as "yuri" such as in Morishima Akiko's afterwords and such. It'd be interesting to see someone who writes more outright lesbian characters make a distinction.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I didn't see the kanji for yuri so it's fair to say lesbian romance I think

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I didn't see the kanji for yuri so it's fair to say lesbian romance I think

That's all kinds of awesome, then.

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

With there being an aftwerword ... is it safe to assume that the chapters are from the tankoubon? If so can we get the extras (cover, index, etc.).

please [pleading in dogeza]

last edited at Jan 3, 2014 1:01PM

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

no, it's from the tank scans as far as i know, and besides, it's a collection of dj's so i don't think there's anything like that.

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

I see too bad - but thanks anyway. ^^

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

With there being an aftwerword ... is it safe to assume that the chapters are from the tankoubon? If so can we get the extras (cover, index, etc.).

please [pleading in dogeza]

I hold the tankoubon right here in my hands. If Dynasty Scans wants to do it, I can be talked into scanning the extras and sending it to them. (This is Takemiya Jin after all.)

last edited at Jan 3, 2014 1:58PM

joined Apr 13, 2012

Thank you very much!

joined Jan 19, 2012

Who's awesome? Dynasty (& your helpers) are!

What a way to start off the year~ Thank you all a bunch!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Woot. This is the New Years gift I've been waiting for all my life.
Thank you all!

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

I hold the tankoubon right here in my hands. If Dynasty Scans wants to do it, I can be talked into scanning the extras and sending it to them. (This is Takemiya Jin after all.)

Any news on the issue? Are dynasty willing to upload these sites if we sweettalk you in scanning them?

last edited at Jan 5, 2014 6:07AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Any news on the issue? Are dynasty willing to upload these sites if we sweettalk you in scanning them?

I haven't heard anything one way or the other. If that happens, the extras would include outside cover, inside cover, and six color pages, which include the table of contents and one directly relating to Black and White.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Due to our uncoordination, we're currently unsure of whether we actually have the extras or not to work with since we did use tank raws for this. Peach probably has it somewhere but didn't show it to us.

Edit: We've done everything that was posted to Yuriproject. Not sure what the extras are and whether they'd be worth the effort.

last edited at Jan 5, 2014 3:08PM

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

Question for the translators, does Takemiya actually use a different term in the afterword for "Lesbian romance" than "Yuri"? It jumps out at me, because I don't think I've ever seen that term in a manga before, it's always said as "yuri" such as in Morishima Akiko's afterwords and such. It'd be interesting to see someone who writes more outright lesbian characters make a distinction.

Well Nezchan, in Morishima Akiko's "Happy Picture Diary" she uses Lesbian to describe her manga but that is probably because the manga was in the lesbian "Anise" magazine.

last edited at Jan 5, 2014 4:51PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well Nezchan, in Morishima Akiko's "Happy Picture Diary" she uses Lesbian to describe her manga but that is probably because the manga was in the lesbian "Anise" magazine.

That's an unusual situation though, I was referring more to things like the afterwards to Hajuku Joshi and her main collections.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Due to our uncoordination, we're currently unsure of whether we actually have the extras or not to work with since we did use tank raws for this. Peach probably has it somewhere but didn't show it to us.

Edit: We've done everything that was posted to Yuriproject. Not sure what the extras are and whether they'd be worth the effort.

I'll scan them sometime soon and email you a link to the raws, and let you decide if it's worth it.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Please more Takemiya! Her artstyle is one of my favourites. She should be enshrined and have a constellation named after her. <3

joined Jan 31, 2013

just curious will there be any new chapters of fragments of love soon and how many chaps left till its finished

Tumblr_n2xarzavhs1qze9qao1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

just curious will there be any new chapters of fragments of love soon and how many chaps left till its finished

U should ask > http://www.lililicious.net/ for more info because they're the one doing Fragments of Love :)

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Edit: PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST. I mixed up the titles. See my next post three posts from here.

Fly by Yuri plans to do these last three chapters.

Lililicious says on their website that they're only doing some of these chapters, and that they have finished the ones that they are doing.

Since no-one else plans to do the other three chapters, as Fly by Yuri, I have already announced I would do these last three chapters. Timing is difficult to say, but I would guess within a few months at most.

last edited at Jan 21, 2014 5:09PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Fly by Yuri plans to do these last three chapters.

Lililicious says on their website that they're only doing some of these chapters, and that they have finished the ones that they are doing.

Since no-one else plans to do the other three chapters, as Fly by Yuri, I have already announced I would do these last three chapters. Timing is difficult to say, but I would guess within a few months at most.

Are you sure about that? From what I've seen on the site, they still have more chapters they plan on doing. You might wanna be careful about that.

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

http://www.lililicious.net/projectDet.php?id=180

Volume 11:
We'll be doing the following stories from volume 11 (plus any relevant extras from the magazine's website):
Collectors chapter 16 by Nishi Uko
Fragments of Love chapter 11 by Takemiya Jin
"Up and Down" by Nishi Uko

Volume 12:
We'll be doing the following stories from volume 12 (plus any relevant extras from the magazine's website):
Collectors chapter 17 by Nishi Uko
Fragments of Love chapter 12 by Takemiya Jin

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Please ignore my previous post, I got the titles WRONG. "Fragments of Love" <> "Love Flicker". It is Love Flicker that I am planning to work on, not Fragments of Love. Thanks for calling me on this.

Lililicious is the one doing Fragments of Love, which I am eagerly awaiting more. I'm sure they will do it when they do it. I am NOT planning on working on this. My foul up. I am doing everything I can to not step on other scanlaters, especially Lililicious since I carelessly stepped on them when I started.

It is Love Flicker that I am planning to finish soon. I don't know why I mixed up these two titles, but I've done that before. Now that you've seen how many mistakes I make in my posts, You may understand why I have such a hard time eliminating grammar and homonym errors from my scanlations.

Edit: I checked up on things before making that previous post. But of course it was Love Flicker I checked on rather than Fragments of Love. Sorry,

last edited at Jan 21, 2014 5:05PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.