Forum › Sunflower Sharing discussion

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Am i the only one who didn't really get why Chihaya called Watanohara-san out?

last edited at Dec 30, 2013 9:16PM

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Am i the only one who didn't really get why Chihaya called Watanohara-san out?

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Ba6830e9-5391-43ab-838d-9b1794f709e7
joined Jul 8, 2013

Nope, I was totally lost.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I'm guessing it's a threesome or NTR. That's what the credits page implies.

Here's hoping for a sequel.

joined Aug 6, 2013

Will anyone care to explain? I think chihaya want revenge. Right?

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I think she gets turned on when a third party is involved. Something similar to what's going on in this comic (*note Het). Read the description at the bottom of it for a better explanation. The afterword mentions it too and that the story ran a little long. I'm guessing we'd probably see more involvement from Watanohara if there were more pages allotted for this, or if there's a continuation.

last edited at Dec 30, 2013 9:48PM

Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

This was surprisingly good... o.O Into my favorite list!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Eh.. Love the art as always, but Orico's work always leaves a bad taste on me...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

She wants a threesome OR to observe*

last edited at Dec 30, 2013 11:14PM

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

She wants a threesome OR to observe*

I'm going to say that she likes to watch, since she got really excited seeing the kiss and got excited when Natsuno talked about being with other people. It'd probably transition into a threesome though.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

the request would be: "Stay away from my girl, bitch" or "Let's have a threesome, it will be more fun"

joined Jul 8, 2013

I fucking hated that. I don't read yuri for this fucking NTR bullshit. Got enough of that in real life, I REALLY don't need it in my manga, ESPECIALLY my yuri manga.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I fucking hated that. I don't read yuri for this fucking NTR bullshit. Got enough of that in real life, I REALLY don't need it in my manga, ESPECIALLY my yuri manga.

I suggest waiting for comments to kick in (to know what it's about n stuff), I usually do that... if I don't forget.

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

I don't get it. What's p.18 trying to say? What's going on?

Watanahara is kissing Natsuno while Chihaya, unbeknownst to them, watches. The next page shows that Chihaya has a fetish for that kind of thing.

NTR kinda loses its sting when it's done at the behest of the protagonist because she happens to have a masochistic fetish for it.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

lol possible NTR incoming.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

OK, someone educate me... wtf does NTR mean?

0b955f79-53d7-4077-9788-189760d17f51
joined Aug 21, 2013

OK, someone educate me... wtf does NTR mean?

Lol, I'm pretty sure it means netorare, and it's where the protagonist doesn't end up with their original partner; literally means taken away by having sex with someone else

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

TY Pancakes! oooooOOoOoo such a cute wittle poopy dog. btw you and onyxpanda's avatar, I cannot decide which is cuter.

ahem, sorry for that little breakdown in girliness.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

For those of you that don't get it. The blonde is possibly a huge perv and wants to shlick while watching Natsuno and Watanohara have sex. I thought she was purposing a threesum to until she said things like "I love how everyone adores you" something like that. Orico is a hit or miss with me.. lots of one shots that may or may not be continued but some of her original works have angst.

joined Jul 17, 2013

This was... Good?

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

To be frank, I'm not sure what did I just read.

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

Yeah the afterword made it pretty clear that Chihaya just likes to see her girlfriend getting it on with another girl. Interesting story idea actually.

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

I agree, the idea is kinda hot. Ima re-read it now that I realize wut she was thinkin through all that. That lil perv :3

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Whoop. I wish for a sequel to this too. I love the representation of this fetish. I don't think I've read any other yuri with this.

joined Dec 18, 2014

That was probably the most justified rage I've heard in a long time

To reply you must either login or sign up.