Forum › Chino-chan is Infatuated with Kokoa√ discussion

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

so there are het doujins other than this...? and who is that man? otherwise i love seeing cube sugar doujin in this sites

last edited at Oct 9, 2016 1:49AM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

so there are het doujins other than this...? and who is that man? otherwise i love seeing cube sugar doujin in this sites

in that order yeah a few ones theres a tag if you wanna read it
and this is not a stand alone doujin this is a alternative route from a hentai doujin about cocoa having sex with his brother and chino accidentally watching them then cocoas brother notice it and kinda mind break chino to have sex with him and made chino adicted to sex i dont remember the plot man i was busy with other "stuffs" while reading it if you know what i mean
in the credits is the history line so use it as a guide

last edited at Oct 9, 2016 3:23AM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

and this is not a stand alone doujin this is a alternative route from a hentai doujin about cocoa having sex with his brother and chino accidentally watching them then cocoas brother notice it and kinda mind break chino to have sex with him and made chino adicted to sex i dont remember the plot man i was busy with other "stuffs" while reading it if you know what i mean

So it's sort of like a 'Choose your own adventure' hentai series, with only two routes?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Long story short: Don't look up the other doujins besides this one.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

i read all the other with raw and I'm glad chino isn't getting raped in this book

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Long story short: Don't look up the other doujins besides this one.

Amen.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

i read all the other with raw and I'm glad chino isn't getting raped in this book

well she dont get raped per se cuz she kinda agree to have sex with the guy but is kinda messed up

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Since when does she have a brother? She only has an older sister that I remember.

I certainly have zero interest in that other route.

last edited at Oct 9, 2016 7:25PM

Akari-daisuki
joined Dec 19, 2015

There is no brother. Author should seppuku now.

joined Oct 21, 2013

looks at top right
#TRIGGERED

Koro-sensei-avatars.alphacoders.com
joined Feb 18, 2016

hi Its a manga of my dreams . √

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

How dare you add an inferior male specimen to a Chino x Cocoa doujin.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

Anyway, do you know where I can read these? I cant find them anywhere.

To reply you must either login or sign up.