Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Brought Bloodborne DLC today.

Fucking shit its far more difficult than Dark Souls 3.

But thats the fun.

I almost liked Old Hunters DLC more than the actual games, because of the bosses and the areas.

I loooooooooved Lady Maria boss fight. That girl was strong and beautiful as hell.

And she was the only boss who killed me more than 3 times while i defeated Orphan of Kos on first try

Agreed, Lady Maria was indeed a captivating boss fight. Not to speak of the lore of that whole place.

I guess in the end people are right to call Bloodborne a masterpiece.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Btw who's getting Killing Floor 2 for the PS4? Maybe we can get a party together this time, didn't work with Overwatch.

A85
joined Aug 22, 2014

Gonna pick up Sun and Moon today. Can't wait.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I almost forgot this was a thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kew-LgiyfN4

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

ICEY is a really cool game I somehow randomly came upon on steam. It's a side-scrolling action game (I think it's called beat 'em up? It has combos and counters and all that) that has a narrator in the same vein as Stanley Parable, except this narrator is speaking in...I'm guessing Chinese? Really cool hand drawn artstyle and animation too. Plus barely an hour into the game I already got an ending where I came upon an unfinished room and the developer/narrator pleads for my sympathy by showing me the other contents that had to be cut during the apparently 10 year development of the game, and asked me to buy another copy and give it 5 stars. Even if you're already tired with all of the meta games, the gameplay alone is more than worth the price.

And it's really cheap too, so there's that.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

And I think ICEY has yuri....-ish? It's still unclear to me but, There's a female boss in the game that you can choose not to fight since she is actually harmless/not hostile and can be killed in one hit, and in the next room another female boss (who apparently has her memory/consciousness/self mixed in with the other female boss, and is actually armed and dangerous from the looks of it) also refuses to fight you as a result. The yuri comes in when the achievement for getting this outcome is called "true love". The narrator himself says this when he was baffled as to why the boss refuses to fight, and ends it with "Is it love?" The thing that's unclear to me is if it's love between the two bosses or does it involve Icey herself(The female protagonist that you play as) Either way, this game is really interesting.

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 11:40PM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Replaying Dark Souls 3.

Trying a different build now.

Though i was really disappointed by final boss and recycled ending. And short DLC.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Replaying Dark Souls 3.

Trying a different build now.

Though i was really disappointed by final boss and recycled ending. And short DLC.

What do you mean, recycled ending? I thought the boss was miles better than DKSII and makes absolute sense lore-wise. And the endings have always been the same throughout every dark souls game, that's the point, that's why you're given 4 different choices in DKSIII. Out of all the games dark souls III had the most satisfying ending for me, I was happy with it.

Edit: Agreed, the DLC was short and only offered 2 bosses. Not sure if the second DLC is going to connect and make it feel like a closed circle in the end but I'm hoping so.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 6:05AM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Guys, I can't be the only person that still has hard time justifying spending 35 euros on Overwatch, can I?

If only it were 5 euros cheaper then I'd buy it asap, but I still believe it's not enough bang for buck.

Then again, there's the competitive mode.. is it actually worth the hassle? I'm really split in two minds about this.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Guys, I can't be the only person that still has hard time justifying spending 35 euros on Overwatch, can I?

If only it were 5 euros cheaper then I'd buy it asap, but I still believe it's not enough bang for buck.

Then again, there's the competitive mode.. is it actually worth the hassle? I'm really split in two minds about this.

Spent 40 on it shortly after release, played more than 300 hours until now, Pretty sure that's worth 40 dollar.
Obviously depends on whether you like the game or not.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Spent 40 on it shortly after release, played more than 300 hours until now, Pretty sure that's worth 40 dollar.

Well, I have sunk around 900 hours on TF2.. and around 500 hours on CS GO..still, dunno how it all ties into me enjoying Overwatch. And then theres the fact I have no one to play it with.. I dunno.

Imho games have become more expansive these days.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Well, I have sunk around 900 hours on TF2.. and around 500 hours on CS GO..still, dunno how it all ties into me enjoying Overwatch. And then theres the fact I have no one to play it with.. I dunno.

Imho games have become more expansive these days.

They've added a bunch of game modes now like 1vs1, 3vs3, all the brawls they've had so far + mystery heroes and a mode where people can pick the same character. So if you want you'll have like 6 Sombras like it is now because she just came out aswell. And of course there's your normal quick play and competitive so I'd say now it is worth the money. If you liked Team Fortress 2 you'll love Overwatch, trust me.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

So if you want you'll have like 6 Sombras like it is now because she just came out aswell.

Honestly, it's pretty surprising how fast people stopped picking Sombra. Last few No Limits games I played were a few days ago and most of them only had 3 Sombra's at most. She's not even in every team in Quickplay anymore.
Guess that's because she's somewhat more dependable on teamwork compared to other offense heroes.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 4:43PM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

So if you want you'll have like 6 Sombras like it is now because she just came out aswell.

Honestly, it's pretty surprising how fast people stopped picking Sombra. Last few No Limits games I played were a few days ago and most of them only had 3 Sombra's at most. She's not even in every team in Quickplay anymore.
Guess that's because she's somewhat more dependable on teamwork compared to other offense heroes.

Sadly I still get stuck with atleast one Sombra in competitive. I believe she can be a decent hero in the right hands but for god's sake why don't people train with her first.

Anyways, yeah, I stopped playing with her shortly after like an hour aswell.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Not going to lie, I feel kind of pathetic for not realizing that Tracer's guns are fully automatic at for the first 10 minutes..

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Not going to lie, I feel kind of pathetic for not realizing that Tracer's guns are fully automatic at for the first 10 minutes..

You can hold LMB to shoot pretty much every gun in the game except for Widow's sniper, I think.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

You can hold LMB to shoot pretty much every gun in the game except for Widow's sniper, I think.

The more you know.. enjoyed Overwatch so far, mostly sticking to Tracer since it is familiar ground for me (mained Scout on TF2). Probably will try to squeeze in a few more minutes tomorrow before the f2p weekend expires.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014
Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

The more you know.. enjoyed Overwatch so far, mostly sticking to Tracer since it is familiar ground for me (mained Scout on TF2). Probably will try to squeeze in a few more minutes tomorrow before the f2p weekend expires.

If I were you I'd try as many heroes as I can. Honestly I played for like 4 hours with the same character at some point because I thought McGree was the right one for me but I discovered a bunch of other characters that were far better suited for me even if I thought they werent.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Surprising absolutely no one, AM2R and Pokémon Uranium got removed from the VGA

Oh please don't let Brutal Doom win.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Surprising absolutely no one, AM2R and Pokémon Uranium got removed from the VGA

Oh please don't let Brutal Doom win.

Wasn't there some nasty stuff connected to its creator?

If I were you I'd try as many heroes as I can. Honestly I played for like 4 hours with the same character at some point because I thought McGree was the right one for me but I discovered a bunch of other characters that were far better suited for me even if I thought they werent.

Tried around 12 of those.. it looks quite promising so far. Will bump it up to all tomorrow tho.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

As you can tell I am very qualified to tell you shouldn't main a character in Overwatch.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

As you can tell I am very qualified to tell you shouldn't main a character in Overwatch.

Heh, I ge'cha. The ones maining a class tend to have their skills sharper.

As qualified as talking about certain avis..

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 7:22PM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Wow Overwatch is ridiculously popular everywhere.

I'm just hyped for Final Fantasy 15. Looks good.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I'm just hyped for Final Fantasy 15. Looks good.

I have not looked into any FF15 news since we've had the demo a while back. I just don't want anything spoiled, hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised and not disappointed in the final product.

This topic has been locked.